Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats a quick way of getting a pokemon to hate me so i can reset its ev's.
Its a level 100 heatran that had evs prior to being traded to me
you can leave it in the pelago, after 24 hours its happiness will start go down quickly (maybe even less hours, i think is based on when the mon reaches max happiness), but you can reset the EVs with berries, and you don't need to have 0 happiness to do this ^_^

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I’m looking for any Nincada with its Hidden Ability. VM or PM me if you have one. I can offer any HA mon you don’t have in return

whats a quick way of getting a pokemon to hate me so i can reset its ev's.
Its a level 100 heatran that had evs prior to being traded to me
You don't need to reduce its happiness, just feed it EV-reducing berries. (which also raise its happiness, so max happiness is good to not waste them) You can potentially get the entire set from the Route 10 berry tree once a day, though it's better to collect all six and plant them in Poke Pelago's Isle Apenny (preferably fully renovated for maximum berry yield) to grow more. Each berry removes 10 EV's in its respective stat at a time. (Pomeg - HP, Kelpsy - Attack, Qualot - Defense, Hondew - Special Attack, Grepa - Special Defense, Tamato - Speed)

If you don't want to try your luck getting these from the Route 10 berry tree, I'm sure someone here can give you at least one of each for you to plant and grow more of for yourself.

Anyone here willing to let me trade my Feebas and trade back so I can get my Milotic I am shooting for?
my FC: 2895-9142-4888 Orca
IGN: Jeff

Thanks in advance

Is it normal that I can trade between my Moon and Ultra Sun only if I request with Moon to US but always fails to connect when I request with US to Moon?

Quick question about Blissey chaining in USUM- If I KO the original Chansey to keep it from starting to struggle to death, will the blisseys continue the chain?

Ah. Well, forewarned is forearmed. And just to be obnoxious, it looks like the wild chanseys know double edge.
Wuh? You want the rustling bushes Chanseys from Poni Island, those are the highest-leveled ones and they either carry Fling or Healing Wish (which fails for wild mons)

Ah. Well, forewarned is forearmed. And just to be obnoxious, it looks like the wild chanseys know double edge.
no, it doesn't know double-edge in USUM, she learns it at lv65... also i'm pretty sure blissey can call for help, more then one time i killed chansey instead of blissey, and she called another chansey...

EDIT: i'm joking... i tried now, and after 15 turns blissey didn't call anyone... don't know what i remember ^^"

Last edited:
no, it doesn't know double-edge in USUM, she learns it at lv65... also i'm pretty sure blissey can call for help, more then one time i killed chansey instead of blissey, and she called another chansey...

EDIT: i'm joking... i tried now, and after 15 turns blissey didn't call anyone... don't know what i remember ^^"
*Checks* Ah, I see where I made the mistake- I read the regular SM column on the wiki instead of the USUM column for learn level. Huh. Perhaps GameFreak didn't want the wild chanseys killing themselves while being SOS chained, and slowed their move progression.

*Checks* Ah, I see where I made the mistake- I read the regular SM column on the wiki instead of the USUM column for learn level. Huh. Perhaps GameFreak didn't want the wild chanseys killing themselves while being SOS chained, and slowed their move progression.
They probably felt the players killing ourselves while being SOS chained leveling up our mons was enough.

Still looking for help with this. You can have anything in my trade thread!
Did anyone help you? I have 3 x (5⭐Rare Kitchen in my plaza so depending on what level it is it can go up 7 levels at a time up to lvl 79 then 9 levels up to 89. On the last one two rare candies get you to 100. It seems to take forever on Pelago (I miss the oras Blissey bases and O powers).
I will look at your trade link if you are interested. Otherwise besides grinding Elite 4 Champion, you can use your lucky Egg and Rotoms Experience Boost and battle at Game Freak every day and SOS Chances from the two bushes in the back of Poni (Plains?) ifyou are playing USUM.
For SOS, I use a Lvl 100 Event Snorlax from SunMoon with Return, Hold Back and Yawn. I put Leftovers on it for chaining. It’s a tank! For Battles I give it Amulet coin and use Happy Hour and Rotom Prize Money. So far I think it’s the most useful Event Pokemon . Text me if you still need to Level and I’ll check your list.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)