Skymin Trade Thread 3rd, 4th, 5th gen RNG UPDATE : XD Lugia / Togepi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. Seeing as there is nothing else I want right now, then sure I guess so xD

Did you get it yourself?

I'll transfer it ASAP
No, but it was redeemed for me by a trusted trader on /r/pokemontrades and comes with full video proof

I can trade from around 5 pm GMT today, if that works for you

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
No, but it was redeemed for me by a trusted trader on /r/pokemontrades and comes with full video proof

I can trade from around 5 pm GMT today, if that works for you
That's ok if you trust them :)

I won't be awake, how about a few hours after that?

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
UPDATE : Ok this is going to be the last of my crazy RNG ventures, now I will just start building up my collection of Pokemon like a normal person :)

Channel Jirachi : Important because WISHMKR Jirachi has a limited number of spreads, and none of them are what anyone would consider perfect (although they can be shiny, this Jirachi cannot). Body Slam is exclusive to Gen 3 Jirachi, so Channel Jirachi is the best Body Slam Jirachi possible!

#385 - Jirachi

ID: 40122 | OT: CHANNEL
Ability: Serene Grace | Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 19
| 30 | 31
Moves: Body Slam | Headbutt | Ancient Power | Wish

Jirachi Level 5 UT | Non-Redis
Notes: Sapphire (Pokemon Channel)

UPDATE : Ok this is going to be the last of my crazy RNG ventures, now I will just start building up my collection of Pokemon like a normal person :)

Channel Jirachi : Important because WISHMKR Jirachi has a limited number of spreads, and none of them are what anyone would consider perfect (although they can be shiny, this Jirachi cannot). Body Slam is exclusive to Gen 3 Jirachi, so Channel Jirachi is the best Body Slam Jirachi possible!

#385 - Jirachi

ID: 40122 | OT: CHANNEL
Ability: Serene Grace | Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 19
| 30 | 31
Moves: Body Slam | Headbutt | Ancient Power | Wish

Jirachi Level 5 UT | Non-Redis
Notes: Sapphire (Pokemon Channel)
The god! You got it nice:)

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Hey there, nice thread you got here! by any chance you do Colosseum/XD RNGs on request?
You asked at the perfect time. I am currently playing through Colosseum to get a Flaafy for my "perfect every ribbon in the game Ampharos" xD

So right now my current file has a shiny spread of Bold : 31/30/31/31/31/31 and of course I can do any non-shiny / XD / Ageto Celebi (maybe, it's annoying >_>) on request :)

What were you after?

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
You asked at the perfect time. I am currently playing through Colosseum to get a Flaafy for my "perfect every ribbon in the game Ampharos" xD

So right now my current file has a shiny spread of Bold : 31/30/31/31/31/31 and of course I can do any non-shiny / XD / Ageto Celebi (maybe, it's annoying >_>) on request :)

What were you after?
Its good to see that there's still people interested in doing Ribbon Projects! I wish you the best of luck with it! (I hope you don't get stuck on the World Ability Ribbon like everybody else nowadays lol)

Shiny Bold spread? Nice, you kinda read my mind. lol I was going to ask you if you could do a Colosseum Suicune with a nickname of my choosing to Ribbon it myself from scratch (to match with my other 2 beloved Ribbon Projects) but you beat me up to it. lol but I was also going to ask you for a couple of XD ones, which are:

Electabuzz (Bold or Calm) | 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 | Caught in a Ultra Ball - Special Move: Follow Me (w/ a nickname)

Magmar (Bold or Calm) | 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 | Caught in a Premier Ball - Special Move: Follow Me (w/ a nickname)

I know first-hand that anything involving getting good Colosseum/XD 'mons is time consuming and hard as hell, but I would really appreciate it if you could do those CPs for me, I'd pay you real' nice for those.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Its good to see that there's still people interested in doing Ribbon Projects! I wish you the best of luck with it! (I hope you don't get stuck on the World Ability Ribbon like everybody else nowadays lol)

Shiny Bold spread? Nice, you kinda read my mind. lol I was going to ask you if you could do a Colosseum Suicune with a nickname of my choosing to Ribbon it myself from scratch (to match with my other 2 beloved Ribbon Projects) but you beat me up to it. lol but I was also going to ask you for a couple of XD ones, which are:

Electabuzz (Bold or Calm) | 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 | Caught in a Ultra Ball - Special Move: Follow Me (w/ a nickname)

Magmar (Bold or Calm) | 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 | Caught in a Premier Ball - Special Move: Follow Me (w/ a nickname)

I know first-hand that anything involving getting good Colosseum/XD 'mons is time consuming and hard as hell, but I would really appreciate it if you could do those CPs for me, I'd pay you real' nice for those.
Yea that Ribbon.... ;( makes me want to cry. And as far as RNG is concerned I think I have pretty much done (or can do) almost everything in 3rd gen, so I needed a new project!

Haha I thought you might :) so a shiny Suicune that is nicknameable? And what ball? I will get to it right after Flaaffy. So that one will be done rather quickly but the XD ones might take a bit longer, I haven't touched XD for a while, but I will have to do it eventually to get the Mt. Battle Ribbon anyway. In fact if you can't be bothered to get that ribbon on Suicune as well I can just leave it in my team as I do that run through as well lol.

Albus

The Triumphant
Yea that Ribbon.... ;( makes me want to cry. And as far as RNG is concerned I think I have pretty much done (or can do) almost everything in 3rd gen, so I needed a new project!

Haha I thought you might :) so a shiny Suicune that is nicknameable? And what ball? I will get to it right after Flaaffy. So that one will be done rather quickly but the XD ones might take a bit longer, I haven't touched XD for a while, but I will have to do it eventually to get the Mt. Battle Ribbon anyway. In fact if you can't be bothered to get that ribbon on Suicune as well I can just leave it in my team as I do that run through as well lol.
Ow that sucks. :/ If you don't have access to that dreaded Ribbon, I can happily assist you with it in the future if you want, I'm perfectly able to get it for you (I have the Wi-Fi Battle Tower info in my retail Diamond, I got that data months before they pulled the plug off 4th/5th gen).

It would be awesome if you could get Suicune in a Dive Ball, but that would mean that you would have to "catch" it in the post-game so I don't know if that would bother you; and I don't mind at all if you get that Ribbon into Suicune, because I can't get that one myself anymore; and sure I don't mind, I can wait for those XD projects then. :)

So what do you say? would you be interested in something from me for that "little" project?

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Ow that sucks. :/ If you don't have access to that dreaded Ribbon, I can happily assist you with it in the future if you want, I'm perfectly able to get it for you (I have the Wi-Fi Battle Tower info in my retail Diamond, I got that data months before they pulled the plug off 4th/5th gen).

It would be awesome if you could get Suicune in a Dive Ball, but that would mean that you would have to "catch" it in the post-game so I don't know if that would bother you; and I don't mind at all if you get that Ribbon into Suicune, because I can't get that one myself anymore; and sure I don't mind, I can wait for those XD projects then. :)

So what do you say? would you be interested in something from me for that "little" project?
That would be legitimately amazing if you could get that Ribbon! In that case I will happily get you the Mt. Battle Ribbon on all those Pokemon ;) Dive Ball is fine, I have to finish the game anyway. The main problem is actually RNGing it and you have to do that when you first meet it anyway, so it would feel wasted to RNG it and then not go get it in a nice ball xD

You have a lot of nice stuff, would it be better for me to take credits? I don't really know what I want yet :P

Albus

The Triumphant
That would be legitimately amazing if you could get that Ribbon! In that case I will happily get you the Mt. Battle Ribbon on all those Pokemon ;) Dive Ball is fine, I have to finish the game anyway. The main problem is actually RNGing it and you have to do that when you first meet it anyway, so it would feel wasted to RNG it and then not go get it in a nice ball xD

You have a lot of nice stuff, would it be better for me to take credits? I don't really know what I want yet :P
Yup, that's the annoying problem of trying to catch anything from Colo/XD with an "unavailable" Ball screw you goddamned Colosseum Metagross, that's why I was asking you if that bothered you. :p

And sure! feel free to pick credits instead. :) How many credits do you want for that little Project?

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Yup, that's the annoying problem of trying to catch anything from Colo/XD with an "unavailable" Ball screw you goddamned Colosseum Metagross, that's why I was asking you if that bothered you. :p

And sure! feel free to pick credits instead. :) How many credits do you want for that little Project?
Usually I trade 3 for 1 for GC Pokemon (depends on the pkmn of course) but your credit system is a little different :P what would you say is fair?

Albus

The Triumphant
Usually I trade 3 for 1 for GC Pokemon (depends on the pkmn of course) but your credit system is a little different :P what would you say is fair?
My credits system is a bit wonky lol, but if the price tag is 3 'mons for 1 then I think that 9 Credits would be fair game.

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
Hey, I'm interested in your bold Clefairy with softboiled and your Timid Zapdos with Defog. I don't have a trade thread on Smogon so I'll just list what I have to offer in this post.

Some SR'd Gen VI events:

Untouched Hope Sassy Diancie
29/31/31/31/31/0 HP Ice
Diamond Storm Moonblast Dazzling Gleam Protect

Untouched GF Modest Mew
30/31/31/31/31/31
Pound

Untouched GF Adamant Mew
31/31/31/31/31/30
Pound

Some TSV Hatched Shinies

OT David ID No 06155 TSV 2352 Hatched by Reddit user Zayyer
Jolly Dreamball Prankster Riolu
31/31/31/00/31/31
Endure High Jump Kick Crunch Bullet Punch

OT Mizchno ID No 16155 TSV 3367 Hatched by Reddit user derwinning
Modest Magnet Pull Magnemite
26/30/31/30/31/30 HP Fire

OT Live1 ID No 32451 TSV 0326, Hatched by Reddit user ImagineLeft Edited for name
Jolly Rock Head Bagon
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Dragon Rush Dragon Dance Hydro Pump Thrash

Random Pentagon Breedables Non-Shiny
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WZa7V0zB9TnBaC3wcRZKnaSiPylg7uC_KkgK-gpz35o/edit#gid=0

Let me know if any of these catch your fancy

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Hi, I am interested in these 3 :

OT David ID No 06155 TSV 2352 Hatched by Reddit user Zayyer
Jolly Dreamball Prankster Riolu
31/31/31/00/31/31
Endure High Jump Kick Crunch Bullet Punch

OT Live1 ID No 32451 TSV 0326, Hatched by Reddit user ImagineLeft Edited for name
Jolly Rock Head Bagon
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Dragon Rush Dragon Dance Hydro Pump Thrash

Dream Ball Buneary (non-shiny)
Is that ok for you?

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
For both the Clefairy and the Zapdos or just one? If it's for both then that's cool with me. I would just need to clone the pokemon first
For both is fine. I will need some time to transfer though ;) for the record, Clefairy and Zapdos are non-shiny right? I assume you want these for the Kanto battle spot?

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
For both is fine. I will need some time to transfer though ;) for the record, Clefairy and Zapdos are non-shiny right? I assume you want these for the Kanto battle spot?
Yeah non shiny. Take as much time as you need, I don't need them right away. I've cloned the pokemon you're interested in so just let me know when you're ready to trade. Yep, they're for the Kanto Battle Spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)