Skymin Trade Thread 3rd, 4th, 5th gen RNG UPDATE : XD Lugia / Togepi

Status
Not open for further replies.

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.
Hey, I could offer an 30/xx/31/30/31/30 Calm HP Fire Male Amoonguss, battle ready, level 100 bred by me, on my previous aS copy (which got corrupted) Jonathan 09644, have TID proof, multiple pokemon. Nicknamed "Toad", sorry can't change that. Can also offer shiny modest battle ready 31/31/xx/31/31/31 Kingdra (is nicknameable). I'm interested in your calm softboiled Clefairy. Can do 2:1. Thanks.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Hey, I could offer an 30/xx/31/30/31/30 Calm HP Fire Male Amoonguss, battle ready, level 100 bred by me, on my previous aS copy (which got corrupted) Jonathan 09644, have TID proof, multiple pokemon. Nicknamed "Toad", sorry can't change that. Can also offer shiny modest battle ready 31/31/xx/31/31/31 Kingdra (is nicknameable). I'm interested in your calm softboiled Clefairy. Can do 2:1. Thanks.
Ah sorry but I don't really need either of those :\

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Yeah non shiny. Take as much time as you need, I don't need them right away. I've cloned the pokemon you're interested in so just let me know when you're ready to trade. Yep, they're for the Kanto Battle Spot.
Alright I am available to trade whenever you are :)

Hi! Sorry about the late reply, haven't been very active. Is Fluke's Kyurem ok?
Yeah, that sounds good!

I just need to check if my powersaves is acting up again so I can clone it. If it is, I'll have to wait til tomorrow. That okay?

edit: Apparently I had a spare clone lying around, let me know when you can trade. :)

Last edited:

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Yeah, that sounds good!

I just need to check if my powersaves is acting up again so I can clone it. If it is, I'll have to wait til tomorrow. That okay?

edit: Apparently I had a spare clone lying around, let me know when you can trade. :)
I'll let you know once I have got it transferred :)

Hi Skymin_Flower! :)
The fact that you were offering such an amazing thing (you know what I'm talking about ;)) and my recent softreset success encouraged me to offer you a deal now.
I really do want this one here:
#151 - Mew / ミュウ
ID: 46803 | OT: S u g a r
Ability: Synchronise | Nature: Calm
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Vacuum Wave | Defog | Softboiled | Seismic Toss
Mew Level 30 UT | Non-Redis
Notes:
Emerald (Method 1)

I can offer you:

#145 - Name: Zapdos Game: AS | OT: Aldora (IGN Cloé)
Ability: Static | Nature: Timid
IVs: HP 31 | Atk 23 | Def 31 | SpA 31 | SpD 31 | Spe 30 -> HP Ice
Moves: Discharge | Thunder Shock | Rain Dance | Agility
Zapdos Level 70 UT | Redis Rights
Notes:
It took me more than 3k softresets and I tossed so many ones that were very nice just to have something I could offer you! #paininfingers But I finally got this a few minutes ago and it's amazing! I have a proof video too. :)

#385 - Name Jirachi Game: AS | OT: GF (IGN Cloé)
Ability: Seren. Grace | Nature: Jolly
IVs: HP 30 | Atk 31 | Def 31 | SpA 11 | SpD 31 | Spe 31
Moves: Wish | Confusion | Rest |
Zapdos
Level 100 UT | Redis Rights
Notes:
I've been lucky with this guy a couple of days before trying my luck with the Zapdos above. I think it's amazing, too! Although it didn't took me a number of SR like the Zapdos did.

#385 - Name Jirachi Game: OR | OT: GF (IGN Pia)
Ability: Seren. Grace | Nature: calm
IVs: HP 31 | Atk 28 | Def 31 | SpA 31 | SpD 31 | Spe 31
Zapdos
Notes:
It's my 2nd Jirachi coming from my Omega Ruby Version ( I got it after the first Jirachi so I didn't hesitate and kept it, why not?)

#645 - Name Landorus Game: AS | OT: Cloé
Ability: Intimidiate | Nature: Jolly
IVs: HP 31 | Atk 31 | Def 30 | SpA 27 | SpD 30 | Spe 31
Moves: Swords Dance | Rock Slide | Earthpower | Extrasensory
Zapdos Level 50 UT ♂ | Redis Rights
Notes:
The first softreset of all the ones I mentioned above. This guy crossed my way when I was resetting for an impish version but considering the fact it doesn't lose a singe point in it's defenses (30IVs) on Level 50 made me keep this. It's in a Diveball - I wanted it to be in that ball as it's never seen in one and I like the color contrast.

That's pretty much all I can offer but I was very diligint with softresetting for CP Legends and the past days I think.
What do you think about these?
Regardless of this, thanks again for your generous offer in the simple questions thread. I was so happy about it! :)
Best greetings to you, I'm looking forward to a reply.

Last edited:

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Hi Skymin_Flower! :)
The fact that you were offering such an amazing thing (you know what I'm talking about ;)) and my recent softreset success encouraged me to offer you a deal now.
I really want this one here so bad:
#151 - Mew / ミュウ
ID: 46803 | OT: S u g a r
Ability: Synchronise | Nature: Calm
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Vacuum Wave | Defog | Softboiled | Seismic Toss
Mew Level 30 UT | Non-Redis
Notes:
Emerald (Method 1)

I can offer you:

#145 - Name: Zapdos Game: AS | OT: Aldora (IGN Cloé)
Ability: Static | Nature: Timid
IVs: HP 31 | Atk 23 | Def 31 | SpA 31 | SpD 31 | Spe 30 -> HP Ice
Moves: Discharge | Thunder Shock | Rain Dance | Agility
Zapdos Level 70 UT | Redis Rights
Notes:
It took me more than 3k softresets and I tossed so many ones that were very nice just to have something I could offer you! #paininfingers But I finally got this a few minutes ago and it's amazing! I have a proof video too. :)

#385 - Name Jirachi Game: AS | OT: GF (IGN Cloé)
Ability: Seren. Grace | Nature: Jolly
IVs: HP 30 | Atk 31 | Def 31 | SpA 11 | SpD 31 | Spe 31
Zapdos
Notes:
I've been lucky with this guy a couple of days before trying my luck with the Zapdos above. I think it's amazing, too! Although it didn't took me a number of SR like the Zapdos did.

#385 - Name Jirachi Game: OR | OT: GF (IGN Pia)
Ability: Seren. Grace | Nature: calm
IVs: HP 31 | Atk 28 | Def 31 | SpA 31 | SpD 31 | Spe 31
Zapdos
Notes:
It's my 2nd Jirachi coming from my Omega Ruby Version ( I got it after the first Jirachi so I didn't hesitate and kept it, why not?)

#645 - Name Landorus Game: AS | OT: Cloé
Ability: Intimidiate | Nature: Jolly
IVs: HP 31 | Atk 31 | Def 30 | SpA 27 | SpD 30 | Spe 31
Moves: Swords Dance | Rock Slide | Earthpower | Extrasensory
Zapdos Level 50 UT ♂ | Redis Rights
Notes:
The first softreset of all the ones I mentioned above. This guy crossed my way when I was resetting for an impish version but considering the fact it doesn't lose a singe point in it's defenses (30IVs) on Level 50 made me keep this. It's in a Diveball - I wanted it to be in that ball as it's never seen in one and I like the color contrast.

That's pretty much all I can offer but I was very diligint with softresetting for CP Legends and the past days I think.
What do you think about these?
Regardless of this, thanks again for your generous offer in the simple questions thread. I was so happy about it! :)
Best greetings to you, I'm looking forward to a reply.
Hello again :P

Ah sorry but I either have those pokemon already, except the zapdos but the fact that it is timid and 30 spe iv kind of kills it for me ;(

Anyway I am still happy to get you the one I promised earlier, it should be ready next week :)

Also big XD / Colo update coming soon!

Hello again :P

Ah sorry but I either have those pokemon already, except the zapdos but the fact that it is timid and 30 spe iv kind of kills it for me ;(

Anyway I am still happy to get you the one I promised earlier, it should be ready next week :)

Also big XD / Colo update coming soon!
Thanks for your fast reply. It was a good trial I thought! :D
That soon?? Are you in your Holidays yet?
Just take as much time as you want for it - we're playing for fun so there is no need to hurry! :)
Especially in this case as it's such a nice gift.
Btw I still have to SR for: 2 Hoopa, 2 Mew and another HA Bird (I also can do for every AS legendary but Lando, Rayquaza & Deoxys) - if you want me to SR something special for you just let me know.
Enjoy holidays Skymin! :)

Hello there, it's me again! :)
I'd love to trade for this cute little beast, hopefully when can have a deal this time.

#035 - Clefairy

Game: FireRed | OT: Monky
Ability: Cute Charm | Nature: Bold
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 (Bold)
Moves: Softboiled | Counter | Mega Kick | Seismic Toss
Clefairy Level 8 UT | Non-Redis
Notes:
FireRed Method 1 Game Corner

Are you still not interested in any of the monsters I've been offering to you before? If you are, please except of the Landorus, I really want to donate it to Blizzicane & Bluemews Giveaway and already contacted them about that, it's my chance to give sth. back to this wonderful community!
I'm sad I cannot offer more, because I just started trading quality pokes. :/
A Hoopa, I SRd in the last week maybe, but it's not that good, even though it has HP Ice & is timid with 30/ 05/ 27/ 31/ 31/ 31.
I now can clone Pokemon too...
Please tell me what I could do to obtain on of these cute monsters!
Best greetings to you Skymin_Flower! :)

Edit: Could offer a new HA modest 26/00/29/31/31/31 Event Dialga too now, please just let me know! :-)

Last edited:

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Hello there, it's me again! :)
I'd love to trade for this cute little beast, hopefully when can have a deal this time.

#035 - Clefairy

Game: FireRed | OT: Monky
Ability: Cute Charm | Nature: Bold
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 (Bold)
Moves: Softboiled | Counter | Mega Kick | Seismic Toss
Clefairy Level 8 UT | Non-Redis
Notes:
FireRed Method 1 Game Corner

Are you still not interested in any of the monsters I've been offering to you before? If you are, please except of the Landorus, I really want to donate it to Blizzicane & Bluemews Giveaway and already contacted them about that, it's my chance to give sth. back to this wonderful community!
I'm sad I cannot offer more, because I just started trading quality pokes. :/
A Hoopa, I SRd in the last week maybe, but it's not that good, even though it has HP Ice & is timid with 30/ 05/ 27/ 31/ 31/ 31.
I now can clone Pokemon too...
Please tell me what I could do to obtain on of these cute monsters!
Best greetings to you Skymin_Flower! :)

Edit: Could offer a new HA modest 26/00/29/31/31/31 Event Dialga too now, please just let me know! :-)
Wow I have no idea how I didn't see this. Sorry!

Could you tell me exactly how you got that Dialga? Other than that, the Landorus looks pretty good, so that can be our backup plan :)

Wow I have no idea how I didn't see this. Sorry!

Could you tell me exactly how you got that Dialga? Other than that, the Landorus looks pretty good, so that can be our backup plan :)
Haha no Problem, I thought I did something wrong! :D
Sure, I got Dialga in a trade in a german Forum called "BisaBoard".
I don't want to say a thing but people there are a little bit paranoid when it comes to potentially hacked Pokémon (one cannot trade shiny manaphy there for example 'cuz it's considered a hack). It's very trustworthy and I had to give my HA Zapdos for it. The young lady, trading it to me, told me she had to buy a korean pokemon calendar in order to get that code.

Please don't decide for Landorus, I Do would like to donate it to a Giveaway as a I get so many extremly nice Pokémon from these guys and really want to give something back! :D
But the choice is yours! :-)

Last edited:

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Haha no Problem, I thought I did something wrong! :D
Sure, I got Dialga in a trade in a german Forum called "BisaBoard".
I don't want to say a thing but people there are a little bit paranoid when it comes to potentially hacked Pokémon (one cannot trade shiny manaphy there for example 'cuz it's considered a hack). It's very trustworthy and I had to give my HA Zapdos for it. The young lady, trading it to me, told me she had to buy a korean pokemon calendar in order to get that code.

Please don't decide for Landorus, I Do would like to donate it to a Giveaway as a I get so many extremly nice Pokémon from these guys and really want to give something back! :D
But the choice is yours! :-)
But shiny Manaphy is not a hack :\ I don't really get that lol

Anyway I guess I will go for Dialga then. I will let you know when I transfer Clefairy :)

But shiny Manaphy is not a hack :\ I don't really get that lol

Anyway I guess I will go for Dialga then. I will let you know when I transfer Clefairy :)
I know, but remember what I was told about Thomaz shiny Mew? (forget to mention: emulator pokemon are seen as this and so shiny manaphy)
Awesome, I'll make a copy of it and put it into some nice place in my boxes for you.
One more question: Would it be possible to nickname it "Spacetime"? :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)