Tournament SM PU Speculation Tour (won by RawMelon)

Won against leru. (not gonna post replays yet because im too lazy to make new teams and I dont want rawmelon prepairing for my teams...again c: )

I've contacted him a couple of times this week, both with no response. In case anyone wants to know what the hold up is.

So you wrote this after you "contacted" me 1 hour ago and knowing that I didn't see the message at that time (which is actually just the 2nd time you contacted me). "Hello u around" (your first message) didn't get a response because I clearly wasn't there at the time. And to top it all, it was you who wasn't responding to my showdown messages (I wrote you in 3 different times) while you stated that we will be battling that day.
Don't try to make me look like im the one without time...

1st of all, this man ain't a human. Just when you think you got g1, this man just destroys all your life will with a simisear. gg mr.Melon , you were simply better which shows me how much more I need to learn and how much room there is to improve.
I want to apologise for the lame games and thank anty for hosting this. Peace

1st of all, this man ain't a human. Just when you think you got g1, this man just destroys all your life will with a simisear. gg mr.Melon , you were simply better which shows me how much more I need to learn and how much room there is to improve.
I want to apologise for the lame games and thank anty for hosting this. Peace
Wasn't lame at all I enjoyed them

Aaronboyer

Something Worth Fighting For
is a Contributor to Smogon
Congratulations, RawMelon. I'm glad I was eliminated by the eventual winner of the tournament, despite being eliminated so early.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)