SM Ubers Analysis Index - Writeups Edition

I have a few days holiday so i'd like to take Chansey.

Also could I have a day or two extra to bring the analysis from WIP to QC? Although I have a holiday I still have to study for my upcoming exams, so the analysis make take some time. If this is ok with the QC members...

Tyranitar, Arceus-Dark, and Primal Groudon are back in the reservation list. Anyone who wishes to take Primal Groudon will have to be approved by myself beforehand - it is the most important analysis in the tier.

With USM coming up shortly (2 weeks), it's easy to tell that a few analyses won't make it through the prose stages before USM C&C starts. The analyses are still open for those who wish to contribute to the forum, but we won't be stressing over anything that's missing at this point in time. The way a mid-gen game's C&C goes down is that we simply overwrite the SM stuff with USM stuff, so any outdated SM skeletons or analyses will be updated anyway in a couple of months.

We are also on the lookout for new additions to the QC team, so anyone looking to join our ranks should feel welcome to post amateur QC checks on in-progress analyses (SM or future USM stuff too) in order to show their knowledge and drive for contribution.

The QC team recently created a set compendium that could be of use to anyone looking for importables of some more "modern" SM sets in the absence of an updated analysis, but note the disclaimer at the top of the sheet before going ham over something you don't agree with.

USM C&C will probably start around a month into USM as we don't predict that many changes to the metagame based off what we know so far. We will also be starting off with the prose writing (aka what we are doing rn) as a result.

With USM underway, keeping SM analyses in progress is futile. All the active analyses have been locked and moved - I appreciate all the work put into them but time got the better of us. This thread will be locked to avoid SM reservations.

I aim to start USM C&C in a week or two, as it fits the ideal timeframe to start and is also after a popular holiday in the US.

edit: Ubers has been changed the most in USM, so we may start later than I originally expected.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)