Smogon Premier League VI - Semi-Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the inevitable obnoxious Shake post, I would like to draw some attention to Jirachee's extremely impressive play. He managed to fend off THE worst Pokemon he could've faced and had Superstar Sogeking on the ropes; if he hit the Focus Blast he'd have won with Skarmory and topped off an incredibly clutch performance, but unfortunately as we all know Pokemon sucks. Great job bud you fucking own and are worth way more than that laughable 5.5K price tag. Too bad your Gastrodon gets OHKOed by Scarf Keldeo fuck you.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
it had to end at some point i guess. although it's hard to say it with a straight face, ggs classiest & good luck in the finals. shoutouts later.

also can someone change my name back to finchinator pls

[23:16] <~Funkasaurus> Finc2612 - fuck this name is annoying as shit to me.
[23:16] <~Funkasaurus> get your stupid ass name changed

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Was really looking forward to me vs br but heh

Not really content with the way things went this week, but overall I think we did a hell of a job. If I had to make my own team I'd pick the same dudes in a heartbeat. I had a great time and am still thankful I got my chance. Sappy shoutout post comin later.

Classiest to win!_!

As far as Falcons go I'll drop a few lines.

First of all thanks for drafting me, though I was only 3k I hadn't really put any graft into trying out or doing anything to really deserved to be drafted, so thanks for taking a chance on me.

I'm sorry I did tilt a little bit, I feel like the ORAS OU metagame is incredibly difficult to be consistent in given how matchup based that shit is -Cough- BAN LANDO-I PLEASE -Cough-. Also, my misclick in my final NU game is something I'll be forever mad about as it ruined any chance I had of winning and trust me, I REALLY wanted to win.

Was great to get the chance to learn new tiers and stuff and helping out in that respect was a lot of fun.

Tesung Funny how things change. Last year you debuted against me using the most garbo matchup based rain team I've ever seen in my life and I was pretty mad, but since then we have become good friends and you've become a monster.

PROBLEMS It's not over, UK is gonna rise this year, mark my words.

IAmGingy You're on the rise, fuck your haters, your time is soon.

Rest of falcons, I had a blast and made some great names, I did do full shoutouts but I lost my post :(

^ Kill yourself
come on bro let's be real. why would you not have a team with let's say mostly the best performing players, and also your closest homies who also performed well? you get a dope team atmosphere and an easy trophy. it's cool to love your team and all but let's try to cool it with the bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)