Smogon Premier League VII - Comemesment

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Here's your power rankings. Now stop bothering me about it.

Bigs' still my favorite team simply because McMeghan is on its roster.

Ruiners' my second favorite team because of who's managing it.

Classiests' my second least favorite team because of who's managing it.

Sharks is the worst team ever because it got two of the trashiest players on Smogon.

Happy now?

Here's your power rankings. Now stop bothering me about it.

Bigs' still my favorite team simply because McMeghan is on its roster.

Ruiners' my second favorite team because of who's managing it.

Classiests' my second least favorite team because of who's managing it.

Sharks is the worst team ever because it got two of the trashiest players on Smogon.

Happy now?
Whitequeen, baby, I'm a shark.

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
May i remind you that Tesung has 2 trophies? Misplays happen, we are humans not robots. And he must be doing something right considering his performance in the last year (in Tour and GS!).
to be fair inner focus kinda still has a niche in dodging flinches from stuff like fake out LO mienshao but it hasnt really been as useful since jirachi the flinching god left uu

leremyju

Banned deucer.
Next up is the Cryos, who don't hold 9th place in the standings but really need this break after some drama at the beginning of the season.

ORAS OU #1: GeeMick - GeeMick is a really attractive French star. After rocking WCoP and then not starting in playoffs due to some poor French management, he is ready to bring his innovative squads.
ORAS OU #2: Alexander - If Alexander really feels motivated, he can play well in ORAS. Either he will use the standard teams of OLT or choose to pick GeeMick's innovation.
ORAS UU: teal6 - Free Christo.
ORAS RU: Scythe. - sorry don't know you
ORAS NU: Teddeh - great things were to be expected from Teddeh but apparently his teams are bad
ORAS Doubles: kamikaze17 - despite being touted as a must draft player, kamikaze has really dive bombed out of the clear cut number one DOU spot in this team.
ORAS LC: Star. - Star has really been a steal for the Cryos and one of the bright spots. He's really lived up to his billing of a 3k God after returning from a short hiatus
BW OU: Shoka - Shoka is the greatest BW OU player of all time. Even better than Masterclass, McMeghan, and Bloo.
DPP OU: Porengan - Porengan like kamikaze is one of the Cryos struggling stars, and he should enjoy this break.
ADV OU: Fakes - I'll be honest I looked at the records and Fakes was 3-1. Coupled with his reputation I'm just going to say he is doing well
GSC OU: Colchonero - like Porengan Colchonero is really struggling but I don't know anything about GSC.
RBY OU: Lutra - is in charge of RoA so he has to be good

Bench: jira - sorry don't know you
Bench: Masterclass - I can see Masterclass going back into the lineup and playing some sort of tier. As shown in his victory against blunder, he is capable of performing if he wants to.
Bench: Lohgock - I like Lohgock and he is a nice dude but I don't know if he has truly recovered from my victory over him.
Bench: Seeme - I think Seeme is just a GeeMick 2.0

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
[12:59:12 AM] Valentine: i dont even agree with the trade in the first place
[12:59:14 AM] Valentine: vinc just accepted it
[12:59:25 AM] Valentine: i dont wanna give shake marcoasd retains
[12:59:40 AM] Valentine: what the fuck do i benefit
[12:59:43 AM] Valentine: from deadmau5
[12:59:45 AM] Valentine: like not to be rude
[12:59:48 AM] Valentine: but he doesnt help me at all

is Vinc2612 human

if i dont get drafted midseason- im calling it- malarkey. Im tired of watching ppl like go10 play every week when i know im better than him. i let this slide at the intial draft but i made a point to be active everyday on server. i know the dpp meta as well as anyone and just bc i dont calc every match doesnt mean idk how. ive been on smogon longer than most ppl here and just get no love even from ppl than have known me since 2000s. then on top of practicing pokemon everyday i might be one of the rawest hiphop producers alive. i am tired of ppl on here stealing swag! damn! i just wanna play pokemon stop hating!

#letjsaokplaydpp2016

Edit: Getting many messages I appreciate yall, we will continue to win more.. juss knoe

Good bidding yall #MYPRICEWENTUP

EDIT AGAIN IDC ANYMORE: You do know Lil B the basedgod used my first beat on a collaboration with chance the rapper and literally named the song "First Mixtape" cause it was my first time ever producing on a mixtape??? I AM THEBASEDLORD here #MYPRICEWENTUP #STOPHATING

Last edited:

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
if i dont get drafted midseason- im calling it- malarkey. Im tired of watching ppl like go10 play every week when i know im better than him. i let this slide at the intial draft but i made a point to be active everyday on server. i know the dpp meta as well as anyone and just bc i dont calc every match doesnt mean idk how. ive been on smogon longer than most ppl here and just get no love even from ppl than have known me since 2000s. then on top of practicing pokemon everyday i might be one of the rawest hiphop producers alive. i am tired of ppl on here stealing swag! damn! i just wanna play pokemon stop hating!

#letjsaokplaydpp2016

Edit: Getting many messages I appreciate yall, we will continue to win more.. juss knoe

EDIT AGAIN IDC ANYMORE: You do know Lil B the basedgod used my first beat on a collaboration with chance the rapper and literally named the song "First Mixtape" cause it was my first time ever producing on a mixtape??? I AM THEBASEDLORD here #MYPRICEWENTUP #STOPHATING
"knows dp inside and out"

"uses hitmontop"

something doesn't add up

Go10

Storm Vanguard !

#letjsaokplaydpp2016

I get to play without doing any pathetic post like yours, keep begging and watch me play. There is some things in this world that you can only watch and not touch. I appreciate the fact that you think about me though.

I get to play without doing any pathetic post like yours, keep begging and watch me play. There is some things in this world that you can only watch and not touch. I appreciate the fact that you think about me though.
lmao nice taking the bait homie, there is nothing in life you will ever do that will make me jealous of you. clearly a joke post, have fun taking pokemon serious forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)