Finals Smogon Premier League VII - Finals [Won by the Stark Sharks]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations friends, all I can say is my feelings are the same as Heist, I'm glad the sharks could win again and I'm also thankful to have played in there the seasons I did. You deserve it, boys (M Dragon, reiku, Alastor, Smurf, makiri and co specially I'm very happy for you).

To the Classiest, I really hate you. You're the reason of me being out of SPL two straight years and it makes me get very mad. But that means the team and managers do well. Specially Evuelf and Ojama, you both had a great season and proved a lot of guys wrong. pana and MoP, it was also fantastic that you both came to play, clearly a joy to see the all-time greats at it again; a sharkie never forgets about you.

yeah ive been washed up for like 2 spl's now so this is the end of KA$H MONEY KEV. Apologies to my team for having to carry me, you guys deserved to win this tour and thanks to the multiple ppl that built my teams throughout the tour

Way too many friends to shoutout but thanks to you all for the fun over the last 4+ years you guys rock :heart:

First of all I'd like to congratulate Classiest for the wonderful season they've made, and there's no doubt that they deserved a spot in the finals. In my opinion, Sharks and Classiest were the strongest teams and that's why we've gone that far; it's a pleasure to compete against players of the standings of Ojama and panamaxis and friends like blunder for whom I've always had a lot of respect.

SHARKS

makiri Thanks a lot for trusting in me and draft me although I'm not very active here in Smogon, I hope I haven't let you down because playing in the Stark Sharks was my dream for years. I don't know if you remember but we shared team in the HPL (the Spanish SPL) some years ago and I'm really happy to have been able to win this trophy with you, thanks for everything.

M Dragon Eres el mejor. Muchísimas gracias de corazón por confiar en mí de nuevo como hiciste hace años en aquella POCL que ganamos juntos, me has ayudado lo innombrable esta SPL, sin tu ayuda no hubiese ganado ni la mitad de lo que he ganado, gracias por ser mi mano derecha en este torneo, ya son 2 torneos juntos que ganamos y espero que aún nos quede uno por ganar (WCoP!).

Alastor Law Si MDragon fue mi mano derecha, tu fuiste la izquierda, me has ayudado muchísimo en los builds y siempre te estaré eternamente agracedido por lo buen amigo que eres, me alegró un montón que pudieses jugar y demostrar lo mucho que vales, el core de España ha funcionado esta season, muy agradecido de tenerte, te quiero hermano <3.

Conflict FINALLY! The year I can share team with you has finally come my friend, and it's been with no doubt the best experience I've ever had in a team tour. You're the perfect teammate, an amazing captain in the shadows and one of the most solid players that has ever graced Smogon, and for that I'm really proud of having won by your side. Thanks for all the wins you've brought and all the help you've given, I really wish to be in the same team as you in next year's SPL.

CTC There will probably be a lot of haters that will say that that you've been carried all the season, but those people are just straight out ignorants. Thanks for sharing all you know about the metagame with me, you're with no doubt one of those players that have that magic to understand everything better than nobody, a million thanks for those teams you've given to me and for all that help, the basedlord never dies -

blarajan Although you had a rough start this season, you managed to become once again that player who dominated LC and started clutching some crucial wins throughout the season. You're a great teammate, always active and offering your help to everybody, and for that I hope to be in the same team as you again someday because you having you around really pays off.

Cased I know it hasn't been your best season and that you disliked the metagame you had to play, I'm really sorry if I've been harsh with you during some of your matchups, I've known you for several years now and you've always been a good friend and an exceptional player. Also, what a clutch win in finals man, it was simply incredible, I hope you keep playing so we can battle in NU in future seasons just like years ago.

GOD MARTH Dean my boy. We too won that POCL back in the day with M Dragon, I've always thought of you as the best BW player I've seen (alongside my bro SoulWind) because you are one of the few people that are able to outplay their opponent no matter what playstyle you're bringing or the matchup you have. It's a pleasure being with you again and hope you don't retire, thanks for everything.

Hikari The UU God. I knew you'd be one of our confirmed wins week after week and so it's been. You're a really kind guy and it's been fantastic having you on board, you've been the Sharks hero now after being Classiest's last year, clutch boy. Hope to be in a team with you again, best wishes man.

Kevin Garrett You're an awesome person Kevin, you were helping us even before getting drafted in midseason, and that something that I've appreciated a lot. It was amazing when we got you in mid, you're a person that can talk/discuss about everything and you seem very intelligent to me. Thanks for all the wins you achieved and all the help you gave, good luck in future endeavors.

TheFourthChaser Thanks for winning all those games, in my opinion you've played very well almost every week and you've beat people that are considered better than you or that cost a lot more money. GL in regionals/worlds, Kimo :).

Smurf. We've been together after being in frogs 2 years ago and we've finally won, you're the man, super kind guy and an unbelievable partner. It's a shame that we couldn't win this trophy with Colcho and Raichy, but anyways I wish you the best friend, GOO smurfy *_*

Golden Sun When I was a least known player and I didn't play tournaments of this caliber I always thought of you as one of the greatest battlers in ADV, a super solid player that I'd like to have on my team. You've been really unlucky this year but despite of that you've won a lot of important battles, thanks for everything and wish you the best :).

Meru You're perhaps the person I'm most happy to have met this season, thanks for always being so cheerful and kind. You had a tough start but Blara and you Mega evolved and became unstoppable, having a wonderful season end, best wishes man <3

The_Chaser The god himself, you're a great person and player and wish you the best, those moments talking about football or whatever came up were great, hope you keep playing because it's hard to find someone like you. And the win vs MoP in finals was simply incredible. RBY GOD.

Steve Angello When I saw the power rankings I couldn't do anything but laugh my ass off seeing where we were placed, because as I've always told you, skill is shown playing and not belonging to a group of dank memers. You're a very cheerful guy and a player I wanted to be in my team. You had pretty bad luck in a particular moment in time and you were subbed, but you struck back in the finals with a really clutch win, hope we keep contact, you're awesome.

Frizy I'm sorry that you haven't had more opportunities to play and show what you're made of. I'll always remember that WCoP game that we played back in 2013, thanks for being active and support the OCN squad.

gene I haven't talked to you tbh and as far as I know you've been very busy, but still you got time to beat the hardest DPP opponent we had at old school fashion and defeating Tesung in ORAS UU without knowing the fairy type existed LOL, what a god.

And regarding me I think I've demonstrated once again that I'm a solid player and that I can beat whoever gets in my way. Here I stay with a 12-5 record between last WCoP and SPL in ORAS OU, not bad for a guy who last year was playing NU. See you in WCoP.

Oh, and thanks Zebraiken for hosting this tour one more year. THANKS ZEBRAIKEN.​

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
mop's post is really really fucking good (edit: the stuff about team tours in particular. he pretty much summed up why team tours are the shit. the rest of the post is ok i guess)

congrats mariano, conflict, blara, makiri, et all

classiest were the better team tho

Last edited:

Alastor Law

The Black Parade
is a Past SPL Champion
Well, first I'd like to congratulate the Classiest for their amazing season, specially Ojama , blunder and panamaxis, three players that for sure have taken the team to the finals. The finals have been pretty haxy, but eventually our team ended up victorious and no drama has taken place, so thanks for being good sports :)

SHARKS

makiri : Thanks for trusting me this year Makiri, I knew I had to be an active sub and help my fellow OU mates as much as I could, task I hope I've fulfilled accordingly. Sorry I haven't been on IRC much, I hang around Skype mostly and when you hopped on there recenty we talked a bit about Pokken, so I hope to play a match or two against your Weavile. Cheers!

M Dragon : Bueno David, muchísimas gracias por ficharme. Sé que el hecho de que ahora pueda exhibir un trofeo bajo mi nombre es todo obra tuya, que confiaste en mí para ser de ayuda en OU o donde hiciese falta y que decidiste incluirme en tu equipo. Presionaste lo innombrable para que yo pudiese tener una plaza en este equipo campeón, a pesar de que seguro que en un principio tuviste tus dudas (yo probablemente también las tendría). Dicho esto, sabes lo que pienso de ti, que eres el GOAT español en este juego y que mi playstyle se ha desarrollado con el paso del tiempo hasta ser muy similar al tuyo, pues te admiraba y quería ser un como tú a la hora de jugar mons. Conseguir un trofeo a tu lado es básicamente un sueño hecho realidad. Además, este no es un logro cualquiera, es la SPL, un torneo en el que has sido nuestra mejor baza y en el que te has matado más que nadie para tirar de tu equipo hasta aquí. Ya merecías esto por tu season en Cryos y luego esto, gracias a Dios quien la sigue la consigue y se ha hecho justicia en este juego tan poco agradecido, disfruta de tu trofeo que te lo has ganado amigo. PD: Ahora a ganar la WCoP y el Classic :P

reiku : Segunda parte del David core y el core español, esta temporada no la habríamos ganado sin ti. Tenemos una sinergía de puta madre, nos entendemos y corriges todos los builds que te doy para darles el toque ganador que les faltan. Por fin se te reconoce a nivel mundial que eres un jugador top y cualquiera que te niegue eso está negando la más obvia realidad, pues nadie hace 12-5 en los dos torneos de equipo más importantes de la red por pura casualidad. Gracias por haber estado siempre ahí, has sido un gran apoyo para mí en la conversación (ya que con Dragon que casi siempre estaba ocupado podía sentirme un poquito solo) y alguien con quien ya había compartido equipo y con quien me sentía cómodo. Gracias por ganar tantísimo mamoncete, ahora a seguir crusheando gente en la WCoP n_n #Reik1Trophy

Conflict : The original shark and the MVP of this team since God knows when, you've proven once again that the Stark Sharks won't ever sink, and that's because you're with us. Pretty much as M Dragon, you helped in almost every battle you could, you suggested some great ideas week after week and you were always there for us. Thanks for everything, you're a top dog in old gens and hope you rock the Classic tour.

Steve Angello : I'm really glad that we won together. When we first talked, you already seemed like a pretty chill guy and a competent player, and you've proved Smogon once again that you deserve a place up there among the ORAS elite. We've tested a lot, discussed about team ideas and had some good times together. Also, when you got subbed out, I had the opportunity to play 3 ORAS games, so I'm grateful you let me play those weeks. You clutched a really important game in the finals against Gingy, and your activity in the conversation + your enthusiasm overall were really deserving a trophy. And btw, I'm ready to redo the OST series whenever you want!

blarajan : Contrary to what some people may believe, you're a really kind person and one of the most active people in the Sharks conversation. You were always cheering for whoever was playing, and your calc skills are surely unmatched haha. Thanks for getting your tempo back soon enough, you've been one of our more efficient sources of wins each week, alongside Meru. #BlamerujanIsReal

Meru : Similar to Blarajan, you were very active and a great teammate, winning most of your games after certain point in time and being funny as hell (for he at least, haha). Thanks for everything and hope to be in the same team as you if I get drafted again!

Hikari : M Dragon said it loud and clear: "Hikari is the GOAT in ORAS UU". Well, you simply match that definition. Your solidity, your building skills and the ability to make the god damn best play possible turn after turn are the reason why you have won 3 fucking SPLs. You're also really funny and I've started to like UU just because of you, so thanks a lot for those wins and for out-cunting the Classiest in the finals lmao. Now let's win HPL too :P

Cased : You had some up and downs this season, and I know these months haven't been easy in your personal life, but I hope this experience mitigates those circumstances. You're quite the passionate guy, but I think every team needs at least one or two to have the momentum going even when they're not playing. Your finals game were simply dope as fuck, and you haven't redeemed from your losses this SPL, but from any losses you might have regret in the past 150 years. Thanks for all Case and hope you keep it up!

TheFourthChaser : We haven't talked much, but every time I saw you play I was very calm because I knew you'd have a really good shot of winning. I think you're really in shape, so hope you get far this year at Worlds :).

The_Chaser : RBY is a tier in which it's not easy to be consistent, but you've managed to be for a shit ton of years now, and this season is not an exception. Thanks for playing 2 to 3 games each week and hope you solve everything that's not going your way IRL, I'm really happy to have shared this opportunity by your side n_n

Golden Sun : One of the best ADV players out there, plain and simple. You were a safe bet because your way of playing and your consistency were going to be key to getting most of our wins. Unfortunately, your luck has fucking sucked for God's sake, but you've controlled every match and I think you have lost like one legit match, so cheer it up and enjoy this triumph because you are one of the more deserving ones to have earned it.

GOD MARTH : Your swag is not from this planet, holy fuck. You're an awesome dude, really confident in yourself and your skill, and you were supporting everyone even when things didn't look very well. You also treated everybody very closely, so it's easy to trust in you from the very beginning- Hope to have been useful bringing up some ideas for you and thanks for everything, you rock ;)

Kevin Garrett : Your knowledge about this game is huge. You are also one of the most respectful players around, and not only that, but you play incredibly well and you don't let it go to your head. If there was someone to draft this year for filling our lack of DPPers it was you with no doubt. Thanks for all your wins and for being a really vocal teammate when you needed to be. Thanks a million and gl in future endeavors.

Frizy : We couldn't talk much because we weren't able to coincide with the other (shit timezones, ik), but I know you've been key in maintaining the team united and cheering for whoever was playing.

CTC : The basedlord himself has been really key in ORAS, especially in the final's games. Your knowledge about the metagame is unique, and you're able to materialize that knowledge in the form of great, really cool teams. You're also a pretty chill guy, so having you in the chat was always a blast. Thanks for this season CTC :P

gene : You were really busy but you got us some important wins, GL in future endeavors.

Smurf. : So my man Colchonero told me about you and his year in frogs, and he literally said that you were his only true friend in Smogon. This season in sharks has shown me he wasn't fucking around with that. I have no clue why you are a steal year after year, then you beat 75% of your opponents while being one of the best teammates around with your kindness and knowledge and at the end of the day you get to be a steal next year as well. When will the managers take you into account? LOL. But yea, we've tested a lot together and you're truly amazing, hope you're still around so we can get the chance to play in another team again. Thanks for all the wins you brought and for making everybody comfortable, knowing that DPP was a tier we had assured.

I'd also like to thank cosine180 and xray for rooting for us and giving us big help in the finals, and all our Spanish fellas that have supported us all this time. You know who you are, my people n_n

On my end, I think I haven't done a bad job this season. I ended up with a 2-2 record (2-1 in ORAS) and I played calmly all my matches. Against Ender I just fucked around because I just wanted to have fun as I knew we were already in poffs and I wasn't going to play anymore, and ironically I enjoyed that match a lot (I really didn't throw it on purpose as many people may claim lol). But yea, hope to be seen as one of the many who made this dream possible again. Thanks to everyone in the Sharks, you all deserve this victory!

También me gustaría reservar un lugar especial para mis hermanos Shinigami, Seirle, Poek97, Lightchu y Sken por ser los putos amos y mis mejores amigos en el ámbito competitivo. Vosotros merecéis también un lugar en estos shoutouts, no por nada que hayáis hecho por los sharks, sino porque yo esté aquí. Gracias a los 5, sois geniales.

También le voy a dar un shoutout a Blanquita por carrearme todos los días, te quiero cari.

Finally, thanks Zebraiken for hosting this tour. You really like to suffer man.

Last edited:

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Congrats, especially to makiri, blarajan, M Dragon, and Steve Angello. Put Paul in the SPL Hall of Fame--best manager ever list--already; he clearly knows what he's doing. I thought this team was low playoff bound at best, yet they magically won it.

Don't worry MoP, I'll carry you to a blue trophy soon if I have time to play. I can't promise that I will have time to play, however. You know you can't win without me.

Bluewind is still browsing this thread wishing he'd get a trophy too. How sad.

Ojama

Banned deucer.
I thought I wouldn't post shoutouts because I'm not a huge fan of them but I figured my teammates deserve some kind words after the great experience this SPL has been. Before doing that, I'd like to congratulate the Stark Sharks for winning this SPL. I'm not sure why but you're the only one team I was afraid of since the beginning of the tournament. While I do believe we deserved to win during the regular season, we clearly didn't deserve to win this finals and I've said it multiple times over the week. There was luck from both sides but I feel like you had the advantage in every game and we never managed to have the momentum in any of these games. We sure did a lot of misplays but like Shake said, no need to get into it and this would be disrespectful for all the good things you guys did throughout the tournament.

-Tsunami- : First of all, thanks a lot of drafting me and trusting me despite everything that has been said regarding me being a cancerous teammate. You trusted me so much that it gave me extra motivation for my games. I hope I lived up to your expectations. You are without a doubt the best manager and if this SPL has been so much enjoyable, this is definitely because of you. I hope you didn't mean these words and will be back next year to win this tournament with me. I'm sorry we let you down because this loss is clearly on us. This is undoable but trust me if it was, I'd go with the exact same teammates and managers next season because we are the best team and should have won this tournament. Thanks again for everything.

KratosMana : You're the first person I contacted to get me on the team because I was unsure if Shake would accept to take me so thanks a lot for trusting me and convincing Shake to draft me. You are so different than him regarding this game and I think this is why you two are the best managers. I wish a few things went our way in RBY because you put so much energy into scouting and making the best squads that I feel like the final record in RBY isn't representative of the work you've put into it. I really hope you'll be managing (or playing?) next year.

blunder : You're obviously the player I'm gonna talk about first. You know what I think of you so I suppose there's no need to say it again but people need to know the amazing player you are. You probably aren't the best teambuilder I've seen but you sure are one of the best players I know. Your mindgame is absolutely scary, I can't remember how many times you got me in our test games when I was trying to double switch or predict you. Your last game is a good representation of the player you are and I'm glad you ended this SPL with a victory. It's a shame you didn't join OST because I think you'd win it easily. Smogon Tour maybe? In any case, I wish you the best for the tournaments you'll be playing in the future and I'm also praying for your future victims. I hope we'll be teammates next year blundy =]

panamaxis : The best player of all time for sure. I'm sorry you had to ADV in the first few weeks and I'm so happy you went undefeated after midseason. You really are a monster. Despite being a lazy ass, you were a guaranteed win every week and I'm sure we would have won the tiebreakers if we tied... Are you gonna pull a Shake or will you be around next season? If you are, I'll do everything I can to be on your team again.

soulgazer : You cannot imagine how annoyed I was about your game yesterday but I guess there's no need to keep talking about it because knowing you, you probably feel like shit right now. This would also be very unfair for what you've done throughout the tournament because you definitely are the best NUer. You sure can be extremely annoying from time to time but you were one of these players I knew would win almost every week. Unfortunately you were probably way too nervous for your game vs Cased and it had a huge impact, more than the luck not being in your favor during this game. You are a nerd so I know you'll be around next season. Also if I may add one last thing, stop hanging out with people like Cased, they have a really bad influence on you.

giara : Without a doubt the teammate every team would need. I am so frustrated a lot of things didn't go your way because you are an amazing player despite what shows your record. Week 1 aside, I don't think anything went your way but that's the game we play unfortunately. No need to write a long ass paragraph you know how much I care about our friendship. We'll win WCOP this year and SPL next season, trust me.

Agammemnon : You're the big surprise of this tournament to me. When we drafted you it was more like because we had no other plan more than because we really wanted you. I gotta say I'm extremely happy you proved everyone wrong and I hope you're going to kick some asses during WCOP because we are winning it with you. Sorry you got benched when it was probably unnecessary. I hope you enjoyed this SPL man.

Evuelf : What is there to say about you lol. There's this bad feeling with you I cannot explain. You're so unpredictable yet you are one of the best BW OUers for sure. I think what I said about blunder works for you as well. You aren't the best teambuilder but you sure are an amazing player. I gotta admit building in BW is the worst thing ever though. Your playoffs games were absolute dominance. I really really hope you will accept to play WCOP with us.

Aeroblacktyl : You will probably won't read this but you deserve a shoutout so I'll write it anyway. You are the best teammate, nothing else to say. I'm so annoyed nothing went your way in RBY but as a helper, you're the best by far. It's a shame you hate playing GSC so much because you are a monster at it in my opinion. I really want you to be on my team next season.

Heysup : When we drafted you I legit thought it was to help me test in ADV and I had no idea you were an LC player. I actually had no idea you were a monster at LC. What an amazing player you are and your dedication in this tier is admirable man. You really made me like this tier I hated so much before SPL starts and I definitely have a different opinion about it now. It's so unfair you lost your playoffs games to bad luck but what can you do...

New Breed : My favorite (BAN ME PLEASE) Kev! I'm sorry we couldn't give you the trophy before you quit so that makes you a good reason to be back next year. I'm not sure why you hate this game so much because you are a fantastic player but your hatred towards the game affects your games so much that your record is a shitty representation of the real player you are. Don't quit bro.

Calloflochie : UU legend Calloflochie. More like Johning legend :p. I wasn't a huge fan of Hikari in the first place but what he did last night is one of the most disgusting things I've seen on Smogon. You should have played and won this game but because some people are born to be assholes it didn't happen. It's too bad you didn't trust your guts more during the tournament because you are a great player but it's totally understandable with your IRL stuff. I hope everything is fine IRL man and really hope we'll stay in touch. Take care man!

Memoric : Human? Your timezone sucks man but god damn it you're the best Doubles player ever. Even if I absolutely don't understand any of the plays in Doubles, it was clear that you are above everyone else in this tier. I'd spend as much as Funkasaurus would spend on McMeghan to get you next season. The difference is, this would be well spent money.

IAmGingy : I love your avatar man. I also really like you. I'm a bit upset about your playoffs games but not because you lost but because you didn't go with sexy ass teams like you used to build. I suppose it is really hard to build cool stuff in ORAS but still, I felt like you didn't show us your full potential during this SPL. Maybe next year?

Zamrock : I was really unsure about getting you but you certainly proved me wrong. You're so helpful and so dedicated, Finchinator is nowhere near your level of tryharding man. It's obviously easier to say it now than before playoffs start but after seeing your OST games I am convinced you woulda been 2-0 in playoffs, without a doubt. I'm sorry you had to play in tiers you don't really know and I really hope next season you'll be starting in ORAS OU because that's the tier you're the best at. I wish you the best for OST man!

Ice Tea : Thanks for replacing flochy when we needed it man, you're a really cool guy. Too bad Gym Leader Ice Tea didn't get to play in Finals vs Hikari...

Arcticblast : I'm not sure what happened with you but I know for sure that LoL is a stupid game. Thanks for helping Memoric though, you definitely have your share of responsibility in his amazing performance. Too bad you were so addicted to LoL...

Thanks again for everything guys, this is the first time I've enjoyed this tournament so much and you are the reason why. See you next year!

I'm gonna end this post with a few words about the Sharks players. Golden Sun I'm really happy for you and I mean it. I'm sorry our game ended on such a bad note but I hope this trophy makes up for it. M Dragon congratulations man, for your first time as a SPL manager this is really impressive. You deserved it. Conflict you are a monster at GSC and a great guy. Congratulations man. I am unfortunately forced to mention how pissed I am that Meru Hikari and Cased won this tournament. This is probably the worst part of this tournament and I felt like I needed to say it. Meru, you are a piece of shit, nothing else. You're like this marazy guy who keep bragging about winning when all he does is clicking on the moves his ghosters army tell him to make. Everyone knows what you are, so stop being so cocky for being carried to a trophy. Hikari, you sure are a great UU player but you are also one of the most unbearable persons on this site. Your lack of sportsmanship and that johning shit you pulled against Calloflochie are enough reasons to say you are a piece of shit. I supposed every BR has to be a dick so I forgive you though. Congratulations though, you deserved this trophy as a player but def not as a person. Cased... well what to say. I'm not sure why you force yourself to be so fucking annoying because I'm actually convinced you can be a great guy. Not gonna lie, you really impressed me by bringing Mono Ice in such an important game. Same as above, despite your record being shitty this season that would be lying to say you aren't a good player. But for fuck sake, why do you need to be so annoying and mean to people...

One last thing, I'm gonna post my SPL teams here because I'm not going to play any games before WCOP and I obviously won't re-use them and I'm kinda interesting in seeing how well these teams would perform against other players because most of these teams were made for 1 specific game and 1 specific opponent, keep that in mind. I'm not posting them to get a rate from you or to hear that my spreads are weird, I don't give a shit about that, my record should be enough to convince you my teams work.

shakazelf (Azelf) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Psychic
- Stealth Rock
- Explosion
- Taunt

star is me (Starmie) @ Life Orb
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 32 HP / 224 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Rapid Spin

one punch man (Metagross) @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 60 HP / 252 Atk / 196 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Zen Headbutt
- Rock Polish

shakingdra (Kingdra) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 244 HP / 188 Atk / 76 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rain Dance
- Waterfall
- Outrage
- Dragon Dance

gg falcons (Empoleon) @ Wacan Berry
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 16 HP / 252 SpA / 240 Spe
Modest Nature
- Agility
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Grass Knot

gengiara (Gengar) @ Life Orb
EVs: 40 Atk / 216 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Thunderbolt
- Explosion

thele we utuln (Flygon) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Dragon Claw

hello badass (Swampert) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 16 SpD / 8 Spe
Relaxed Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam
- Stealth Rock
- Roar

3 kill minimum (Infernape) @ Choice Band
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 64 HP / 252 Atk / 192 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Mach Punch

sauce samourai (Heatran) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Taunt
- Protect
- Toxic

as lucky as mcm (Jirachi) @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 224 HP / 32 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt
- Grass Knot

mcms rockresist (Gengar) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 200 HP / 76 Def / 56 SpA / 176 Spe
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Thunderbolt
- Destiny Bond/Trick

my macbook (Metagross) @ Lum Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Atk / 16 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Explosion
- Zen Headbutt

go10s boyfriend (Swampert) @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 228 Def / 32 SpA / 8 Spe
Relaxed Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump
- Stealth Rock

shakingdra v2 (Kingdra) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 244 HP / 188 Atk / 76 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Outrage
- Rain Dance

tetsuya (Rotom-Wash) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 248 HP / 44 SpA / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Will-O-Wisp
- Trick

elemental hero (Jirachi) @ Expert Belt
EVs: 168 HP / 88 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch
- Thunder Punch
- Ice Punch

harissa (Heatran) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 176 HP / 116 SpA / 216 Spe
Modest Nature
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Overheat

djokovic (Infernape) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 64 HP / 252 Atk / 192 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Close Combat
- U-turn
- Mach Punch

oklm (Heatran) @ Leftovers
EVs: 244 HP / 16 SpA / 160 SpD / 88 Spe
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Taunt
- Protect
- Substitute

weshwesh (Rotom-Wash) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 40 SpA / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Charge Beam
- Substitute
- Pain Split

shake's sister (Roserade) @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 28 Def / 228 SpD
Calm Nature
- Energy Ball
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes
- Hidden Power [Fire]

back again (Swampert) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 228 Def / 24 SpD / 4 Spe
Relaxed Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam
- Roar
- Stealth Rock

omfugon (Flygon) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 48 HP / 252 Atk / 208 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Fire Punch

I used Dragonite over Gyarados vs Golden Sun but Gyarados works much better here.

Metagross @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Atk / 16 Def / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Explosion
- Rock Slide

Tyranitar @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 48 Def / 36 SpD / 172 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Taunt
- Dragon Dance

Salamence @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 96 HP / 252 SpA / 160 Spe
Rash Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Brick Break

Celebi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 104 SpA / 152 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Calm Mind
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Giga Drain

Swampert @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump
- Protect

Gyarados @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 72 Atk / 184 Spe
Adamant Nature
IVs: 30 SpA / 30 SpD / 30 Spe
- Dragon Dance
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Earthquake
- Taunt

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Atk / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Focus Punch

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Def / 240 SpD
Calm Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Toxic
- Thunder Wave
- Rest

Gengar @ Leftovers
EVs: 216 HP / 96 Def / 20 SpA / 176 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Punch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt

Swampert @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam
- Rest
- Protect

Flygon @ Leftovers
EVs: 220 HP / 148 Atk / 140 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Substitute
- Toxic

Aerodactyl @ Choice Band
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 64 HP / 252 Atk / 12 SpD / 180 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Double-Edge
- Hidden Power [Flying]

no smeargle plz (Zapdos) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Def / 240 SpD
Calm Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Toxic
- Thunder Wave

u got a resist? (Tyranitar) @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Bug]

bring the bird (Metagross) @ Liechi Berry
EVs: 172 HP / 248 Atk / 88 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Agility
- Explosion

crashingangbang (Claydol) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 228 Def / 28 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Earthquake
- Psychic
- Rapid Spin
- Explosion

babidriss (Porygon2) @ Leftovers
Ability: Trace
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 SpD
Bold Nature
- Ice Beam
- Toxic
- Thunder Wave
- Recover

thunderbloo (Raikou) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Def / 148 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Rest

Hera (Heracross) @ Leftovers
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 HP / 192 Atk / 64 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Megahorn
- Focus Punch
- Rock Slide

Swamp (Swampert) @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump
- Protect

Lax (Snorlax) @ Leftovers
Ability: Immunity
EVs: 52 HP / 252 Atk / 28 Def / 176 SpD
Brave Nature
- Body Slam
- Shadow Ball
- Curse
- Self-Destruct

Meta (Metagross) @ Liechi Berry
EVs: 172 HP / 248 Atk / 88 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Explosion
- Agility

Tyra (Tyranitar) @ Lum Berry
Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Dragon Dance

Aero (Aerodactyl) @ Choice Band
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 64 HP / 252 Atk / 12 SpD / 180 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rock Slide
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Earthquake
- Double-Edge

Mence (Salamence) @ Leftovers
EVs: 92 HP / 24 Atk / 252 SpA / 140 Spe
Rash Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Brick Break

Cune (Suicune) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Rest

EVs: 216 HP / 36 Atk / 152 Def / 20 SpA / 84 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Body Slam
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Self-Destruct

Jira (Jirachi) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 40 Def / 56 SpA / 160 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt
- Substitute

Meta (Metagross) @ Lum Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 20 Def / 240 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Explosion
- Meteor Mash

Tyra (Tyranitar) @ Lum Berry
EVs: 188 HP / 32 Atk / 240 SpA / 48 Spe
Quiet Nature
- Crunch
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Fire Blast
- Rock Slide

EVs: 252 HP / 28 Def / 228 SpA
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Rest

Swamp (Swampert) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 228 Def / 20 SpD / 8 Spe
Relaxed Nature
- Earthquake
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Protect

Star (Starmie) @ Leftovers
EVs: 176 HP / 188 SpA / 144 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Rapid Spin

Gar (Gengar) @ Leftovers
EVs: 104 Atk / 216 SpA / 188 Spe
Mild Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Punch
- Giga Drain
- Explosion

Sassy Nature
- Body Slam
- Earthquake
- Self-Destruct
- Thunder

Bliss (Blissey) @ Leftovers
EVs: 104 HP / 252 Def / 152 SpA
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Soft-Boiled

Mence (Salamence) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 116 SpA / 140 Spe
Modest Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Wish

Sassy Nature
- Body Slam
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Self-Destruct

Zap (Zapdos) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 28 Def / 228 SpD
Calm Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Toxic
- Thunder Wave
- Rest

Clay (Claydol) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 12 Def / 244 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Psychic
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Explosion

Meta (Metagross) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 228 Def / 28 SpD
Impish Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Explosion

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Rest

Sorry about the Finchinatoresque post. I rarely post but when I do, I do it for real. Congratulations again Sharks. See you all in WCOP =]

Last edited:
Alright, the season came to an end now, so I will post my shoutouts, I would have done that even if we lost the finals, because the team was something special. I really enjoyed my 2nd SPL and I am glad I got picked again!

makiri: Thanks a lot for drafting me and believing in me. We didn't interact to much but when we talked it was RL related things and that is really important for a team, not only focusing on pokemon. I love you.

M Dragon: I can't really thank you more. I am so happy that you picked me up, I know I talked a lot with you right before the SPL auction, so I was not sure if you are trying to get me for cheap or not. After seeing that I got drafted, I expected to be on the bench and be a tester. But I was wrong and were allowed to play a lot actually, even if Ubers is my home. The preparation you did for everyone is not comparable with anything. I want to apologize for some stupid loses especially vs Xray where I got played to shit and back. But you still trusted me to win in the Playoffs, I am really happy about that decision, thank you bro. You was the MVP of the Sharks this year, we wouldn't be anywhere without you and you deserve this trophy the most. You are my fucking idol. Thank you for all the tests and sorry that I annoyed you sometimes in the PM. I love you too.

blarajan: Bro we did! It was a pleasure to talk to you, you were always active in chat and skype calls like during the auction were funny as fuck. Like I told you before, you were our MVP in the finals, you helped everybody with testing and building. The 10k retain is so worth it, I would retain you even for 20k, you are a teamplayer and a creative piece of shit, I do not want to fucking face you in the next wcop, I have no idea what I would bring you, switching style every battle and using 50 LC pokemons in total. I said from Week 1 till the end use fucking Gastly or Totodile, but no you didn't want to till the finals, then you were like I might bring gastly, but I didn't allow you that x] You were the spirit of the team and I want to thank you for clutching a lot of battles and always motivating and believing in me, I love you!

Ctc: IDM FAM flexed barbaracle shit pullin thru, i go smokin before matches sending you snaps while i think i m lazar angelov. Bro thanks a lot for all the help in building and last minute changes, the hp fire raikou, spower azu and gknot meta team would have put in work a lot in the finals. The shit you got was nonesense you were active when we needed you the most, gettin carried to another trophy you are the basedlord. I love you.

reiku: Your record in wcop and spl shows once again, that you are an amazing player. I felt like you lost a little momentum after the week you got subbed out, but that doesn't matter anymore, we did it! I never told you that, but preseason I said to Conflict, that i really wish to play with you in a team. You are a wonderful teammate and an amazing player, we definitly stay in contact and my team germany will beat your team next time in WCOP! I love you too.

Alastor Law: Another brother who put in work in our bad OU core. You are a beautiful teammate and I enjoyed playing every match against you. I am not feeling bad letting you play a couple of matches in the SPL, because you deserved it. You won two really important matches and beat MC like it was nothing. I hope we stay in contact and we will redo the OST series, I will bring legit teams this time, even if I see that M Gallade team pretty legit. Sharing teambuilding ideas with you was a good experience, I am happy to had you on board, enjoy that trophy! I love you.

GOD MARTH: Dean you are a beast. I really want to thank you for not only being a good teammate, you were a good friend as well. I know you since ages, the IMP and IDM time. We never really had much contact, but this changed. I am really sad you are going to retire now ( see you next SPL (hopefully)). It was a pleasure to talk with you and playing. I am thankful that you always motivated me and believed in me. You never gave me the impression that I will fail to win. I am dedicating the semifinals win to you, we tested the team to shit and back and it paid off. You are an amazing BW player and a solid player over all. Don't be mad at the finals lose, evuelf played really well and had a solid team choice, nothing to be worried about. I hope we can stay in contact dude, I love you.

Hikari: You are amazing, you won the trophy for us! You are literally the best UU player of all, even if the record doesn't reflect it after all. You won when we needed you the most! We didn't really interacted that much, we didn't even tested a single battle and played with everybody, even with Gene lmao. I think the moment when you yesterday said "Steve is literally jesus how did he won that" was like one of the funniest moments, cause we didn't talked to much. I love you too!

Cased: You are my fav NU player with Soulgazer! I was one of the few persons who believed in the Mono Ice team for the finals. I mean hello who fucking brings a mono ice team with hariyama and other fighters around to the SPL finals when we need your win, but I know you would win, I had that feeling, even if i was a little bit sceptic some hours before the match, but i knew you would win. You are not only a good teamplayer, you are also a good friend. I am really happy to win that trophy with you and your clutch win made the difference. Do not listen to your haters, be yourself and do not change your style, some call you retarded, the others love you and I am a person who will always support you, I love you Case.

Meru: You are a really chilled dude. It was a pleasure playtesting with you! You know your stuff and do not ever listen to the haters, you are playing in SPL not them. Who cares about a rough start, I choked 2 battles like really hard as well. I am glad you were on board and testing was fun. I tested with you so you got a convincing boost. You clutched when we needed you the most, love you as well.

TheFourthChaser: I am really happy that you won so many matches, Kimo. You clutched us a lot important wins. Thanks a lot for testing with me in ORAS OU, when I needed you. It was a pleasure testing with you in DOU, even if i brought the same 4 teams over and over again. Do not think about that finals lose anymore, Memoric played it fine and won the 50/50. Glad we had you on board, I love you!

Golden Sun: You are a beast dude. You are my fav ADV player to watch. We played like a handful of battles and I literally had no chance. Keep up this solid work, you are the best. Thanks a lot for clutching important wins for us and do not think about that lose. Ojama is a beast in ADV so there is nothing to be worried about, he played the season of his carrier. I love you too dude.

Smurf. : Bro I am so happy that I met you. We tested a lot in DPP and ORAS. You are a great dude and a pretty neat player. Your teams aren't just teams, they are art and I love spamming them in stours, even if i do not know shit about the tier. Thanks a lot for the tests, they were really helpfull. I hope you do not retire for ever, because that would be a waste. I love you a lot bro.

gene: We played one match, but I don't remember the result. Glad we had you as well even if you weren't active at all. thanks a lot for grabbing two wins!

Frizy: Thanks a lot for all the tests. You were a really useful teammate and alway willing to help out where you can. you are a funny dude and deserved your spot in the team. I am feeling really sad that you didn't won a match, but i think the trophy matters more haha i love you too.

The_Chaser: I lold hard when I saw we would be on the same team again. You are the best RBY player I have seen, sorry Isa you are good too. :P I wanna thank you for all those wins you pulled up and winning that match vs MOP, it was insane dude. Thanks for testing with me in ORAS, you rain team is still the shit even if thats around 2 years old lmao. I hope we will stay in contact, it was a pleasure having you around again. I love you.

Kevin Garrett: You are not only a solid player, you are a really nice person and teamplayer as well. You stayed in our channel before we even got you on board, this is a really awesome bro. I appreciate every help I got from you or inspirations, they helped a lot. Thanks for helping us out, you are an awesome person, I hope we stay in contact Kev, I love yo.

It says do not forget about your origins. I want to thank Leftiez and Hack, because I wouldn't be the player I am without Leftiez and I wouldn't stay on smogon without Hack. Furthermore I want to thank the german OU core Seeme, CrashinBoomBang, Aurious and especially xray and cosine180 for the help in the finals, I appreciate that a lot, lets fucking win WCoP as well dudes and I wanna shoutout Lohgock and Quaggster. Shoutout to my friend Omfuga, don't ever change yourself you are awesome. Stathakis I know that doesn't matter anymore but I did not say sorry in my battle for the crit, i am sorry for that, I know it might not mean anything anymore but that sucked a lot for you and put me in a better position in that battle. I wanna thank the Classiests for the hearbreaking finals, you would have deserved the trophy as well, because you guys dominated the entire fucking SPL season. I wanna apologize for the salty comments in the stour chat against you Ojama, you played like a hero the entire season. blunder played like Jesus in the finals well, good job. You knoww its the heat in a fight, can not always control that. I love Anti, Shake and Zamrock, I wouldn't have been mad if you won that trophy, because I know, that friends have it.
Mazar deserves a shoutout as well, because he was one of the guys I literally trusted the most in the beginning. We tested till 4 am the team I used vs Ben Gay that definitly helped me a lot, you are getting to much shit for nothing. Hope you will return one day and start under a fresh alt. Last but not least thanks to ben gay. You were the person I trusted the most. Nobody from the other teams except you and the germans, saw any of my ideas and teams, I planned on using. Its really funny that I always beat you in the Leads LOL the results of testing were really different. It was either you beating my in every battle or the other way around, testing with you was really entertaining. Shoutout WhiteQueen I missed your powerrankings, I wanted to read, what you think about me, idc about #19 powerrankings but I wanted your opinion. Personally I am really happy that I ended up with a positive record, but huge shoutout to all my opponents, especially IAmGingy. I talked with you yesterday after the battle, that I struggeled with finding your weak point, because there wasn't really won. Hugh respect dude. I think that the Ruiners, Classiest and Sharks had the strongest teams. People like Tokyo Tom Steeljackal you all know who you are :) Sapientia ist ein hodenkobold viel Spaß den shoutout zu finden. Love bouff praj finch pearl and Astounded as well :] Eck bof room you know who you are:)

Last but not least Conflict. I can not thank you less. You are like M Dragon, my fucking idol. I don't really know where I should start. I think I will start with WCoP 2014. I was so excited to play WCoP with you. I even ended up 2-2 in my first offical tournament. I always thought you would not like me at all, because you was not sure, if I am the right person to be on that rooster. I think you remember the old days on the PO Ubers ladder, that could have been the reasons, but not sure, cause i acted like a salty schwuchtel. I did not really see that coming, that we will win the SPL two years later, but I am happy you drafted me. I would not be half that good without you, really. It is true, you are the heart of the sharks. You were always there and you are doing everything for us teammates. You deserve this trophy a lot, you had the best record and you was the best teammate with M Dragon and Blarajan. I want to thank you for testing my playoff teams to shit and back, your record before playoffs in tests against me was like you won nearly every battle...But somehow it turned to the better and you got bodied by me in every battle when it mattered. I mean I outplayed you in around 10 turns a ended your ORAS carrier lmao. I am thankful that you tested with me till 4 am, like every fucking playstyle, offemse, balance, stall, rain and sand offense. I was so confident in the playoffs like I used to be in WCoP. I am glad you told me, you would buy me and I should idle so I'd be cheap and the team in general would be better, guess you were completly right. I am sorry that I annoyed you by fucking spamming you in PMs to fucking test with me, but there is a reason why I did that and thats because you are the best player I ever met, you are my idol, my friend and I am happy to say, that you are my brother from another mother. I hope we can work a lot more in the future, lets fucking win this WCoP once and for all. Thank you for always believing and trusting me, I appreciate that a lot bro. I am thankful for all the criticism you gave me, that paid out a lot. Thanks for always talking to me and telling me that I am good, it was really important for me and gave me a lot of confidence in my plays. I LOVE YOU THE MOST <3

I actually wanted to publish a team, but I am to lazy to RMT now, so here is my fav team I built, the Magnet rise Exca Squad.

Tyranitar @ Smooth Rock
EVs: 248 HP / 84 SpA / 176 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Fire Blast

Excadrill @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Magnet Rise

Gengar @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sludge Wave
- Hex
- Will-O-Wisp
- Substitute

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Def / 244 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Knock Off
- Sludge Bomb

Latias-Mega @ Latiasite
EVs: 248 HP / 64 Def / 196 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Recover

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 30 SpD / 30 Spe
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Stone Edge

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)