Smogon Premier League VII - Semi-Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agammemnon

A wild Zubat appears!
is a Contributor Alumnus
[#2] Wi-Fi Wolfpack (8) vs [#3] Stark Sharks (4)

ORAS OU: Stathakis vs Steve Angello — Fight me in the finals, I want a revenge :o)
ORAS OU: Omfuga vs reiku — Get'em, almighty you!
ORAS UU: aim vs Hikari
ORAS RU: Afro Smash vs Meru
ORAS NU: Bouff vs Cased
ORAS LC: Mambo vs blarajan
ORAS Doubles: Braverius vs TheFourthChaser
BW OU: Lavos Spawn vs GOD MARTH
DPP OU: PDC vs Kevin Garrett
ADV OU: undisputed vs Golden Sun
GSC OU: Bomber. vs Conflict
RBY OU: Bedschibaer vs The_Chase

Well im posting this because i promised it but im not doing individual shoutouts since we finally didnt even get playoffs, and tbh i was not really as active as i could be in our skype conver, so i didnt get to know really well some/most of you.

First of all i want to say sorry for my lack of activity, but i was busy sometimes and its hard to use all your freetime in a game that u dont really like or enjoy playing since years ago. Im also sorry for not getting more wins, because i know that even if im not on my best level since years ago i could have won way more games (i could say i got unlucky in some games but noone cares, so i wont complain about it).

I want also to congratulate especially our ORAS players because they really carried the team (aswell as Lutra, soz bro forgot about rby xD), even if this was his first SPL (Teddeh, Geemick, Start, Scythe... and obviously Teal6, impressive run mate, a shame your 8-1 was for nothing, i know how it feels because that also heppened to me 2 years ago, but hopefully u will keep doing so well); all of them p cool guys btw. Also thanks to my captains (Vinc and Val) and to some mates like Masterclass, Jira, Fakes, HJAD or Shoka for supporting and believing in me. Sorry for not being able to get 1 more win for your, hope u can get the trophy next year.

PS: GL to Conflict, Dragon (well youre not a player lol), Alastor and my bros Smurf and Reik, will be rooting for you in your games but even if its contradictory i hope your team loses this time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)