Smogon Premier League VII - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
GGs Tigers, deep down I was hoping we would end up tying to see SG and Shake go wild in the chat, but alas Evuelf is too clutch, good luck with the rest of the season especially you dod :]]]

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Good games out of respect, Wolves. You guys have a lot of cool guys and nice players, but I don't think you deserved to win the week over us given the amount of RNG in your favor in numerous games. With that said, that's the game we play and I wish you the best in future weeks. Time to regroup Bigs, hopefully lady luck is on our side in the future!

Braverius

snowls
is a Past SPL Champion
Good games out of respect, Wolves. You guys have a lot of cool guys and nice players, but I don't think you deserved to win the week over us given the amount of RNG in your favor in numerous games. With that said, that's the game we play and I wish you the best in future weeks. Time to regroup Bigs, hopefully lady luck is on our side in the future!
Back at you here, I don't want to speak for my teammates but understand that my post above was directed at one player and was not taking a foul shot at your team. Hope you guys shake it off and things go right for you down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)