Smogon Premier League VII - Week 9 (read post #313)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if u got some cool dudes (even friends), i hope u lose 12-0 sharks, gl ruiners, classiest and wolfpack.

I dont know how throwing games is allowed, sadly karma doesnt exist, otherwise you would lose 6-0 every game fucking garbage

Last edited:
lost, gg.
pretty enjoyable first season - actually, i had never been as thrilled by pokes matches as in that tournament. it was nice to get to play alongside shoka, teal6, scythe., daft, and the rest of the team was cool as well, i gotta give props to colcho for having kept playing even though he was on a pretty bad streak.
in terms of building, it was quite nerve rakcing at times to keep trying to use diverse and solid builds. but i think it ended up being pretty decent when you look at the bigger picture.

disappointed by my record (that hasn't to do with the team i was on btw), wish i had a better time with my team as well (didnt agree with most of the decisions that were made), see ya in st/classics and in a diff team next spl hopefully (although i enjoyed the staying with few ppl). gl 2 every1 left

EHHM

First of all I would like to say congratulations to the ruiners. You do deserve to be in the play offs. Second, I wanna tell GeeMick to keep his head up because I would've been proud to play as well as he did. Maybe he did make some decisive mistakes but he's a new player in the scene and I advise him to learn from them. I'm sure you'll become one awesome player in the near future because i'll tell you boy, you were the MVP of the cryonicles this season. I was one of the few who thought you were crap at first, but you kept surprising me. You certainly changed my mind about you. You helped everyone in the team with building and you were always available to help. It's truly a pleasure to be your teammate. Keep your head up dude.

Next up I wanna say to another new player, ABR. You were outplayed for most of the match but I swear you made some amazing plays yourself. They were high pressure situations and you made the right move to give yourself a chance till the end. I can see why you went on a good run man, and that was a great battle.

I won't do individual shoutouts cause that's stupid when we didn't win the tournament but I just wanna say to the entire cryonicles team that I had a blast. I really enjoyed every second of it and I apologize on my behalf for not matching the expectations you had for me. If I wanna give an individual shoutout to someone who deserves it, it's Teal6. Amazing run my good friend. I could learn from your humility. For a guy to be so good and so humble it's a gift.

Please GeeMick, keep your head up and ignore comments such as these:

[3/16/2016 4:08:47 PM] CRASHINBOOMBANG: guess i lost to total garbage
[3/16/2016 4:08:51 PM] CRASHINBOOMBANG: but he threw that game 5 times
[3/16/2016 4:08:54 PM] CRASHINBOOMBANG: hf in "playoffs"

Keep in mind that this dumb ass player lost to both you and ABR. He's enjoyed being a second fiddle dog to TDK. Sucking his dick every day of the season. CrashinBoombang I have to say it to you man, for all the shit you talk you haven't seen success in the past 2 years playing pokemon. You haven't been past round 4 of any tournament including live smogon tours. The only thing you managed to achieve is scoring that super hot 'chick' unbirthday.

GL to ruiners and everyone else in the play offs.

Really tight games this playoff, I have to say I am extremely proud of my team and you were all some of the nicest people I've met on the internet and I really felt part of the team. I think Cryo's didn't deserve as much hate as we got, but it doesn't matter because to me, you're all awesome people.
Firstly I just wanted to say I'm sorry for not performing the best I possibly could form the get go. Mainly lazy building / lousy playing (with a little bit of hax involved) was all my fault and I'm disappointed I couldn't get to help us to a shiny red trophy. But I wanna thank everyone of the guys on the team for keeping me going, especially HJAD for giving me the motivation i needed to bounce back from midseason to finish with a respectable record and to Blapperl for being an absolute beast.
Everyone else in the Cryos, glad we got to speak and I hope we get to team again in the future! And teal6 is ofcourse the nicest user on this website, the dude deserved the trophy more than anyone else in this tour. Until next year (if i'm around!)

I want either Wolfpack or Ruiners to win it all, love my old team even if they did knock us out :toast:

All I want to say is that Cryonicles were amazing opponents all the tournament, they have some guys I'm friend with on their roster and they're deserving of this spot we're granted too.

I promise you we aren't wasting this chance.

Now let's get it Alpha Ruiners!!

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Congratulations Ruiners. When the season started and I looked at all rosters, I immediatly knew you'd be the most fearsome team. You proved it a second time, and my wishes of Red Trophy will follow your team now. I am not gonna blame the rng gods that forced us to rely on this tiebreak, I know you've had to follow the same windy path to get this second chance.

What a season. Woah. A wonderful experience to participate behind the scene for once, I am really glad I got to manage the Cryonicles.

Alexander. - Some of the best skills in this game. I'm disappointed that you "disagreed with most of [my] decisions" though, I promess I wouldn't have followed your RBY whims if I knew you didn't mean it.
Colchonero - You played all your games so good. Probably the player here with the less chokes in the whole season. I'm glad you ended at a great power again.
daftmau5 - Thanks for the help you brought in OU. I hope you didn't think I don't trust you enough to start, I am really sorry I didn't get the chance.
Fakes - What a steal at auction. You're still as good as you used to be, even without playing in your main tier. Thanks for bringing all those wins.
GeeMick - You proved today again how good you are. The 'next best player' may actually already be the best.
HJAD - When I needed an all-rounded player at midseason, I had little doubt about my pick. And the following results in lowtiers just showed how you helped. Thanks a lot.
jira - Always here to help in GSC and ADV, and a key of our successes in those tiers. I was glad to have you aboard.
kamikaze17 - One of the nicest users I got to know this season. I know your record doesn't show your real level, so I'm waiting for you at next DOU open!
Lohgock - Thanks for staying around until the very end. I liked that second season together, no doubt the next one will be the good one!
Lutra - What a boss. Even if you don't realize it, you are the best RBY player of the SPL. Congrats for all those wins, especially the last one, really well played!
PokèManiac Livio - I am sorry I made you wait until midseason before drafting you. You just showed everyone how good you are, nice wins.
Porengan - I know you were busy, thanks for still finding the time to play with us. Best of luck with all the rest bro, and see you soon in Kassel!
Scythe. - I hope you enjoyed your first SPL season, because I really did. The god of RU himself, and I don't see it changing anytime soon.
Seeme - Starting with a bang, some nice wins as well. I have no doubt you'll win a lot of tours in the near future. Also thanks for teaching me some German!
Shoka - After all those years, we finally got to play together. Thanks for staying with us and giving your best every week! And good luck for the Tour, you can this *-*
Star. - Just like Scythe, I hope you enjoyed your first SPL experience. Stop wasting all your luck testing your teams on me next time and you'll easily smash anyone!
Sweepage - Thanks for everything. I know you're not at ease in team tours, and you still stood up until the very end. Always here to help the others, a really good record when I finally started you in your tier... You were even our ice-breaker at the beginning of the season! I am really glad we played together once again.
teal6 - Three months ago, you asked me if you had a chance to be picked for SPL. At this time, I had no clue. And look at you now: not only being the nicest person here, you also manage to make us start almost every week with one free win! Good games bro, sorry we couldn't carry you as much as you carried.
Teddeh - And finally, our NU wonder. Also a better assman than Val, always making sure everyone is happy and gets along well with everyone. I really enjoyed having you abroad (even if it sounds a bit repetitive now haha, but I still think it!)
Last but not least... Valentine. Where to start. Probably with the start I guess. When our duo has been announced, I got several people PMing me their doubts on you. And you just managed to smash every single one of them, proving them wrong. Thanks for co-managing this with me, I would have been lost without you, with a roster not half as good as this one.

Without forgetting Isa: I didn't forget, in december, you told me you'd deserve a shoutout for "confirming I should retain Lutra". I guess you were right. THANKS ISA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)