Smogon Premier League VIII - Commencemeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
mannn free tele nigga wasn't the best Pokémon player but anyone could see he had a big heart. Lil B is the greatest rapper of all time and it's not even close. Ppl listen to drake and xxxtentacles on here and then dudes just constantly steal based gods swag and pay no homage. black Ken coming soon and also Jason is one of the best hip hop producers of all time. He is like a combination of j dilla, nujabes, just blaze, Steve Reich and aphex twin. Time will show of course as it always does I love you

I present the long-awaited second installment of Pocket Mobsters: The Jimmy Turtwig Story.

Act I, Scene II

A limousine drives down a city street. KEVIN and JIMMY TURTWIG sit in the backseat. KEVIN has earphones in, his current darling, an obtuse Gregorian death metal band, blaring audibly. JIMMY nervously taps his foot.

KEVIN:
"Settle down, kid. First time on League grounds isn't that big a deal. No one's going to bother with you. Just remember, no business here. None at all. You pop a guy, and you're done for. Absolute best case scenario, you get barred from League facilities and declared "bannederino"."

JIMMY:
(suspicious)
"You made that word up just now."

KEVIN:
(ignoring him)
"We're just here to pick up some tech. We'll pay our respects to the Host, grab our shit, then leave."

The limo pulls to a stop in front of a well-furnished hotel. KEVIN and JIMMY step out, and KEVIN tips the driver, NEDOR. The two approach the large double doors. They walk through the lobby, KEVIN walking quickly and steadily while JIMMY trails behind, glancing about nervously.

The secretary, BIRKAL, greets them.

BIRKAL:
"Good evening, gentlemen. What brings you here today?"

KEVIN:
"Is the Host in?"

BIRKAL:
(smiling)
"But of course, sir. I'll call ahead."

KEVIN nods, then gestures for JIMMY to follow him. KEVIN leads him to an elevator, which they take.

JIMMY:
"Hey, KEV, what's the Host like?"

KEVIN:
"A man to be held in high esteem. Mind your manners."

The two step onto a rooftop courtyard. Sitting at a table, drinking a cup of tea, is ESTEEMED HOST GINKU.

ESTEEMED HOST GINKU:
(esteemedly)
"Welcome, gentlemen."

KEVIN:
(head bowed)
"Greetings, ESTEEMED HOST. How's business?"

ESTEEMED HOST GINKU:
"Nothing out of the usual. ...Though I hear your group has been taking in a rather large market share. Hmm... You must be young James, I take it?"

JIMMY:
"Yessir."

ESTEEMED USER GINKU:
(to KEVIN)
"By the way, an old friend is visiting. You might wish to pay him your respects. Room 223."

KEVIN:
"Oh? Thanks for the tip. We'll take our leave; I know you're a busy man."

ESTEEMED HOST GINKU:
"Quite right. A pleasure to make your acquaintance, James."

ESTEEMED HOST GINKU waves amicably as the two return to the elevator. They make their way to the designated room. KEVIN knocks. There is no answer for some thirty seconds.

UNKNOWN:
(muffled)
"...Zero."

KEVIN:
(grinning)
"Pharaoh."

There is a pause, and the door slides open. A man stares at them.

KEVIN:
"Well I'll be damned. If it isn't Mr. CRASHINGBOOMBANG. I thought you were dead."

CBB:
"As far as everyone outside this room is concerned, I am. Who's the kid, ROOSTER?"

KEVIN:
"A new talent. JIMMY TURTWIG. He's gonna be big."

CBB:
(unimpressed)
"Sure, sure. You on a shopping trip? Khajit has wares if you have coin."

KEVIN smiles and nods. The three enter the room. CBB takes a seat, and KEVIN nods for JIMMY to do the same. He himself remains standing.

KEVIN:
"So, how's KOKOLOKO?"

CBB:
"Retired. Family man now, believe it or not."

KEVIN:
"Pity. Well then, let's see what you've got."

CBB:
"Ah-ah-ah, you know the drill. But let's see if the kid does too."

KEVIN elbows JIMMY.

KEVIN:
"Remember what I told you."

CBB leans in, hands steepled.

CBB:
Well then, new meat... When lobster?"

JIMMY swallows dryly. He places something on the table, then slides it forward. He withdraws his palm to reveal a LUM BERRY.

CBB grins.

Last edited:

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Tele take my advice because I know you're reading this. Nobody took more shit on this website than I did. Quit making yourself a target and people will leave you alone. There are a collection of nonsocial and low selfesteem people on here that hide behind their username and bully people to feel better about their pathetic lives. Stop giving a fuck about what they think and everything becomes better. They generally follow confirmation bias and don't actually believe half the shit they say anyways.
IMG_7214.JPG

As many of you know. The Classiest had probably one of the worst Seasons in SPL History. From ups and downs, from players like "FAJI" being the lone bright spot on the squad. Many questioned, "How can this team be so bad". Well. My production team managed a sit down with both Managers from the Classiest, Omfuga and Shake aka Tsunami aka Sylvie takes it up the booty, and we managed to get them both to explain to us, why the team was so horrendous all season. This is what they both had to share with the rest of the Community that was happening behind close doors.

Who loves Jsaok? Who collects all of Jsaok's extrememely rare and collectable posts? Remember I love you as the wind and sun do, and I want to give you some advice. Don't be afraid to agree or somewhat agree with another perspective! Example if a pizza is on the table smelling awfully good u might say to yourself, "wow Ima eat that" but unknownest to you it's actually poisoned. Do you eat it? Or do you say hey maybe this is for someone else Ima wait and see. Who lives to tell the story, think about it? Anyway the AFRABS 2017 team that jsaok will be the captain of will be one of the strongest WCOP teams of all time, wow I wish I could be apart of that-Jsaok :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)