Smogon Simple Questions & Suggestions Thread

I don't know if this is the right place... but I'd like to know if there's any way of predicting a nature of a Pokémon transferred from Virtual Console. I've read that its nature will be the nature with the index number that corresponds to the Pokémon's total experience in Generation I modulo 25. But how do I know the index number for each nature?

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose
is a Smogon Social Media Contributor
I don't know if this is the right place... but I'd like to know if there's any way of predicting a nature of a Pokémon transferred from Virtual Console. I've read that its nature will be the nature with the index number that corresponds to the Pokémon's total experience in Generation I modulo 25. But how do I know the index number for each nature?
The Orange Island- or Wi-Fi Simple Questions threads would be a good place to ask questions like that.

But to answer your question: here's a table of experience that pretty much explains how to get each nature:

wyattdev

I COULD BE BANNED!
how long do bans last? and do they ban your ip or your whole account? aside from the requirements do you have to be a good user to get a badge? why are some peoples badges gray? why do some people lose trophies and (in NJNP's case) not even make it on the hall of fame?

A

Just Monika~
is a Pre-Contributor
how long do bans last? and do they ban your ip or your whole account? aside from the requirements do you have to be a good user to get a badge? why are some peoples badges gray? why do some people lose trophies and (in NJNP's case) not even make it on the hall of fame?
I won't be able to answer all your queries but these might answer some of your questions.

For Smogon, i'd give these a look: http://www.smogon.com/warnings
(bans in PS are ip-based, and ban evasion is punishable)
For Pokemon Showdown, there's roombans which last for 2 days, blacklist which bans you for a year, and global ban which well, bans you from the site entirely.

Greyed out badges are called alumnus badges, where a person who has made significant contributions to the site has stopped contributing, these badges are rewarded to them to show appreciation for their previous works.