Smogon Snake Draft I - Phase 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm making this post regarding Cdumas' game vs. Nedor, for which the scheduling can be found on Cdumas' wall. Cdumas has been and is still unable to play his game vs. Nedor this weekend, because this weekend is his orientation weekend for school. Not wanting to be subbed out, Cdumas made an effort to notify his opponents immediately and to schedule quickly and effectively, which is why he had two of his games done early. Nedor suggested 5 PM EDT on Wednesday the 20th of September as a scheduled time, which Cdumas agreed to, as well as offering the hours leading up to that time. However, Nedor ended up missing the scheduled time (and ended up not showing up at all) after his family came to visit unexpectedly, which I realize can happen sometimes. Rescheduling a new time, however, is impossible as Cdumas isn't available all day today, as he told his opponent (and by extension Nedor's managers) in his VM message on September 11th. I'm not sure what more my player could have done to schedule this game effectively, so I'm making this post just in case.

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
fucked up the endgame against pablo but it didnt matter because the vullaby i invented is just too powerful. gg pablo

upload_2017-9-24_13-56-44.png

Blue Chips 3

o if u want to know bout the potential hax or w.e, i had drill peck meaning he'd have to win two 50/50s after the getting a 1 turn sleep - thats a 16% chance my dudes. i fucked up but that was still in my favor yknow

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)