Smogon University PO Statistics — March 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now to get away from all this sand veil bullshit i think that sun should definatly recive more love, i can predict this will result in people yelling about stealth rock but the sheer power of, volcarona, venasaur ect is to much to ignore and while statisticly ninetails may be weaker tha t-tar and politoad (and abomasnow) it's nasty plot set packs one hell of a punch. Anything that can make charizard work in OU gets cool points in my book.

ebeast

she's probably sexting nprtprt
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
OU

-Nothing dropped from OU
Fucking hell, would have enjoyed using Toxicroak and Scrafty in UU. I was prepared for Scrafty and everything :<

-Haxorus is 23 and Hydreigon is 24
It was bound to happen. I'm actually glad, since Haxorus is good but not THAT good. So happy to see Hydreigon in the mid 20's though, he deserves it.

-Mew's at 3%
Maybe Mew will get to stick around in UU for a long time. :D

UU

-Hitmontop at #2
(Shakes his fucking head)

-Honckrow in UU
Adios muchachos, RU will be a better place with you gone.

-Gligar in UU
About fucking time

-Sharpedro in UU
Awwww yeah. Sharpedo getting some much needed recognition

-Claydol in UU
LMAO

-Yanmega in UU
Pretty soon, people will start to realize how overpowered this thing really is. (shudders)

RU

-Hitmonchan at #7
I will never understand what makes Hitmonchan so popular. Its fucking awful, and i'd sooner use Sandslash over it Hitmonchan for spinning. ?_?

NU

-Raichu at #49 and Leafeon at #40
FUCK yeah. Maybe I should give this tier a chance.

-Charizard in NU
Why are you NU? Charizard is arguably better than Typhlosion (sad but true) and its ability makes Sunny Day sets almost impossible to straight up counter. Y U NO USE CHARIZARD :(
I agree with everything in bold. Yanmega is a big threat without Chansey, RU is much better without Krow and Gligar and ROFL Claydol.

About Hitmonchan, I wasn't surprised that it was that high, what I was surprised about was that the usage was from the crappy Rapid Spin set rather than the, IMO superior, LO attacker set. Hitmonchan attracts Ghost-type Pokemon as it is already and nobody uses Foresight with it anyways. >_>

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Now, I'm getting out of this argument. I've made my case before, and I'm 90% certain I won that case
72%, you forgot to factor in Sand Veil.

Now to get away from all this sand veil bullshit i think that sun should definatly recive more love, i can predict this will result in people yelling about stealth rock but the sheer power of, volcarona, venasaur ect is to much to ignore and while statisticly ninetails may be weaker tha t-tar and politoad (and abomasnow) it's nasty plot set packs one hell of a punch. Anything that can make charizard work in OU gets cool points in my book.
It's just that sun is so much more difficult to use than Rain/Sand. It may not be weaker (lol Volcarona), but it's a lot harder.

I dont think it's that hard to use a couple of good switches here and there along with away to beat heatran and dragonite and you are safe, by the way that sand veil joke was absolute genius

| 123 | Mr. Mime | 0.545% |
| 124 | Cofagrigus | 0.540% |
| 128 | Krookodile | 0.503% |
| 129 | Uxie | 0.501% |
| 130 | Kabutops | 0.497% |
| 131 | Rotom-H | 0.494% |
| 132 | Spiritomb | 0.490% |
| 133 | Walrein | 0.481% |
| 134 | Archeops | 0.477% |
| 137 | Clefable | 0.447% |
| 139 | Hitmonlee | 0.429% |
| 142 | Slowking | 0.418% |
What is this?! How can Mr.Mime be beating this many 'mons?!
Seriously, these are some of my favourites :'(

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
After seeing this,
Azelf @ Choice ScarfLevitate252 SpA / 252 SpeModest- Thunder Wave- Hidden Power- Rain Dance- Psyshock
in the Standard UU usage stats, i am starting to wonder with what criteria are the 2 main sets created....

EDIT: Btw, how can i put a tittle to the hidden text?

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
After seeing this,
Azelf @ Choice ScarfLevitate252 SpA / 252 SpeModest- Thunder Wave- Hidden Power- Rain Dance- Psyshock
in the Standard UU usage stats, i am starting to wonder with what criteria are the 2 main sets created....

EDIT: Btw, how can i put a tittle to the hidden text?
hide=(insert title here)

alphatron

Volt turn in every tier! I'm in despair!
72%, you forgot to factor in Sand Veil.

It's just that sun is so much more difficult to use than Rain/Sand. It may not be weaker (lol Volcarona), but it's a lot harder.
It ain't that hard. Just kill the enemy heatran if they have one and you're good to go.

| 123 | Mr. Mime | 0.545% |
| 124 | Cofagrigus | 0.540% |
| 128 | Krookodile | 0.503% |
| 129 | Uxie | 0.501% |
| 130 | Kabutops | 0.497% |
| 131 | Rotom-H | 0.494% |
| 132 | Spiritomb | 0.490% |
| 133 | Walrein | 0.481% |
| 134 | Archeops | 0.477% |
| 137 | Clefable | 0.447% |
| 139 | Hitmonlee | 0.429% |
| 142 | Slowking | 0.418% |
What is this?! How can Mr.Mime be beating this many 'mons?!
Seriously, these are some of my favourites :'(
I would imagine it is because mr. Mime has a use as a roar blocker on baton pass teams while the rest are plain outclassed

It'd be really nice and interesting if Scrafty and/or Toxicroak dropped down- once out of OU they both become fundamentally different Pokemon. Virizion and Mienshao would be mostly the same as before, and probs a bit much for UU in Virizion's case, and anything above that is probably too strong for UU right now. And let us pray Chansey never drops down again.

I'm the one who used scrafty in like 200 matches, Sorry guys!
RU took a HUGE hit, both defensively and offensively, i'm curious to see what will rise to replace these huge losses.

Sun is just much more boring and less versatile in terms of team building.
Basically: Ninetails+spinner+anti rain+volcarona+2...
And I'm being very open minded. (You need to also patch up that ground weakness).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)