Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament II - Playoffs Round 3 [New LB up]

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude who are you to criticize my team choices? did u ever accomplish anything? id accept criticisms if they were coming from players like, WhiteQueen, CBB, McMeghan.

but coming from you, one of the biggest tryhards on the site who has been playing for way longer than me but still hasnt accomplish half of what i did. na im not ready to take that

like honestly, ur only good at circlejerking when spl/wcop comes around. u dont really shine in any competitive aspect of the game. so shut the f up pathetic tryhard
Alright while were at it, someone please explain to me what CBB has ever done to be so highly regarded here? Not even trying to be offensive, just curious.

Alright while were at it, someone please explain to me what CBB has ever done to be so highly regarded here? Not even trying to be offensive, just curious.
thanks for this bro, it's been a while since smogon has actually made me laugh out loud

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Omfuga has gotten real good Maybe you should ask him to be your ORAS OU tutor, SW. You would probably have a chance to make it far into this year's OST with his help. And wouldn't need me to carry you to your lone trophy when we played for the Sharks.

xray

how u doin'?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
if my opp wants to play this he should better answer me or try to contact me elsewhere. (I was on Showdown the last 2 evenings)
---> didnt got any response yet, i can play this evening, wednesday evening and maybe thursday, beatiful

Tele

a quality human being
If Tele lands that turn one crit everyone goes hope, when Omfuga does no one cares
there was no hax, but even if there was, i wouldnt be complaing about it, unlike cosine who only blamed hax when he lost to me.
im honest enough to admit its my own fault for losing game 1. i made that team specifically for omfuga, and it worked out becos it had a good match up. but i didnt make the right plays i needed in order to win in various moments of the match (like sacking gliscor when i should have sacked landot)
it was a throw, its tough becos u dont get to play games like those everyday, but ill do my best to leave it behind me and focus on the next game, so i can possibly give myself another shot at it. its gonna be hard, i dont have a good feeling with oras atm, but i have too much respect for this tournament and for my fans to stop fighting for it

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Dude who plays 'mon at 6AM on a Friday? You no school, no job, and no girlfriend?

Also, please stop talking behind CBB's back; it's getting old. Just because he doesn't have an official individual trophy doesn't mean he should be treated any differently than us champions who do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)