Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament II - Playoffs Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
aside from G3 that was a rly good bout. G3 Cosine tried his damnest to lose but the matchup was just too strong....

Enjoyed watching that one pals!
the sd with lando play was to get hoopa into ice punch range of gallade so that i dont have to get the defense drops vs scizor. the only real "missplay" is going lati on thundy and letting it get twaved instead of going to lando, i kinda forgot it was twave after i saw grass knot lol

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
At least you come out of this tournament with a positive attitude and some valuable life lessons. More people should strive to be like you and not whine about hax or quit Pokemon after every loss. I'm not directing that comment at my idol, Tele; he has a busy life and needs time away from this community, which is understandable.

Luigi

spo.ink/shadowtag
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 27 Championis a Past SPL Champion
[20:57:04] Ashwin: when I joined this chat
[20:57:18] Ashwin: i didn't kno the ou metagame at all and i didn't even think i was gonna ladder for olt
[20:57:20] Ashwin: 2 months later
[20:57:25] Ashwin: im in finals but i still don't know the metagame
[20:57:25] Ashwin: -
[20:57:36] Kristoffer | Bluwing: are u foxlord?

yo, I need logs of those battles please, did anyone save them? I'm refusing to put YT links on replays thread

EDIT: Ciele gave me logs, thx based Ciele

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)