Big SPADES TOURNAMENT

Should teams be allowed? What should the format of the tournament be?

• Yes, teams should be allowed.

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • No, teams should not be allowed.

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Group Stage --> Single/Double Elim playoffs

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Swiss

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
UncleSam has proposed to finish up the round robin stage in the next 2 weeks. This seems acceptable to me, so assuming there are no objections, the deadlines will be changed to reflect this.

Sam also proposed a playoff system where 5 plays 4, winner plays 3, winner of that plays 2, etc. I'm ok with either his proposal or mine, so please state which format you like better either in this thread or privately to me.
I like sam's proposal.

tonight Late should work, i'm seeing my mom for the first time since she kicked me out, but that won't take the whole night.

also fingers crossed that gregg shows up to our match v LW and Billy in ~4 hours

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
They got one of their games done we have a plan to play ours tonight

Could we set a hard deadline and give activity wins after it (say like next Monday or something)?

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
me/dle are currently up 1 game on texas/zorbees, 539-430

score was 479-478 (in favor of them) going into the last trick lmao

gonna play g2 (and g3 if necessary) sunday evening

MK007 biggie

If you guys still want to play, go for it. I would join but I'm in an awk timezone which makes scheduling difficult so assuming you guys are close in timezones, it's prob better that you guys team.

If that's desirable to both of you guys then please go ahead and schedule with everyone who is already playing. Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)