Spandan's Laboratory and Research

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2016-5-11_11-23-2.png

Welcome to Spandan’s Laboratory! I’m the scientist here who provides cloning services for you. Before requesting me to clone for you, you must read this document carefully. That would prevent any misunderstandings. I can clone very fast, click here to see some screenshots

SERVICES OFFERED:

• (FREE)ApprovedCloning

• Approved EV Training. Level Training is free with EV Training.

• (FREE) TSV/ESV Checking

• (FREE) Pokemon Evolving

• (FREE) I can give you required competitive items

• (FREE) I can help you out when you don’t know what to do

RULES

1. Please be patient. When you request me, you must know that cloners have loads of request when they offer cloning in the chat. All requests go in VMs. You can post them here. Or in Pokemon Showdown PMs.

2. Do not ask me to clone hacks. Please don’t. If I suspect anything as a hack, I will reject cloning it.

3. DO NOT ask me to hack Pokemon for you. I won’t and I would report you the authorities if you do.

4. If I’m unavailable, I’ll tell you so.

5. I have a 15 tradeback limit. This means the total Pokemon that I have to give back to you after cloning must not exceed 15. I may increase or decrease the limit if I want to.

6. I clone in Pokemon Y, so make sure you take off any OR/AS exclusive items or moves from your Pokemon before trading them to me for cloning.

After reading these rules, you can ask me to clone Pokemon for you.
upload_2016-5-11_11-6-16.png

PS Name: Ohkay Dude/Spandan | FC: 0276-1579-0920 | IGN: Spandan

Attachments

Last edited:
Hiya Spandan, you know me by the alt of Mighty Sciz. So I may want to ask, since you offer Free cloning, how many clones are we allowed to have. With cloning for free comes to a limit you know lol.

I'd like some cloning done. Do you have anyone whose Pokemon you've cloned that can assure you're trustworthy AND give the original back? (yoi can keep one for yourself, of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)