Standard Doubles MINOTAUR #1 - Won by BlankZero!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
PM'd those who have not battled yet and am extending this another day. Thank you all who have finished your battles on time.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Round 2 Results:
typon77 v. Arcticblast
ThePillsburyDoughBoy v. DTC
BlankZero v. Princess Bri
Solace v. Dusk209
drcossack v. Ace Emerald
BIRDKAL v. Adams
Diana vs. Woodchuck
voodoo pimp vs. Pocket

BIRDKAL and ThePillsburyDoughBoy win by coin flip. Round 3 pairings:

BIRDKAL v. ThePillsburyDoughboy
Dusk209 v. ArcticBlast
drcossack v. BlankZero
voodoo pimp v. woodchuck

You have 4 days from the date stamp of this post to finish your battles. Best of luck to our competitors!

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
giving our last two competitors until 12:45 am pst tomorrow to finish. If they don't, Pwnemon and a random KO from the previous round will play for semi finals. I chose Pwnemon because he is dedicated to and knowledgeable of the metagame but didn't play in time for the start of the mini-tour.

giving our last two competitors until 12:45 am pst tomorrow to finish. If they don't, Pwnemon and a random KO from the previous round will play for semi finals. I chose Pwnemon because he is dedicated to and knowledgeable of the metagame but didn't play in time for the start of the mini-tour.
I think you should make it so if either of them posts for activity, they vs off with Pwne, if they activity post at all.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Birkal said I could play for him, so Doughboy and I had our battle. I won, gg doughboy.

i'll post the replay once this tourney is over :3, though chances are my opponent already knows a lot of my team

oh and birkal if i was wrong and you still want to continue on just ignore this post and go battle doughboy yourself silly

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
Pwnemon subbed in for Birkal. Here are the results
BIRDKAL v. ThePillsburyDoughboy
Dusk209 v. ArcticBlast
drcossack v. BlankZero
voodoo pimp v. woodchuck

Now onto semi finals! 4 days, blah blah etc. Good luck to the rest of our competitors!

voodoo pimp vs. Pwnemon
ArcticBlast vs. BlankZero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)