Standard Doubles MINOTAUR #1 - Won by BlankZero!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
After an exhilarating semi-finals, we now reach our final round! The last match up will be between voodoo pimp and BlankZero and will be best of 3. Please guys, save logs of all 2/3 battles so we can have them for safe keeping. Good luck!

woah, best of 3?

Ok, the other thing is, we will both be playing Fresh Teams per an agreement we made.

We'll definitely save logs though.

Thanks for the Tour Nix. I won to Voodoo in 2 games.

I believe he has the replays, and I couldn't grab game 2, since I it errored on me.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
TEAM WHITEWATER REPRESENT

even if i couldn't be at helm, it's nice to see my brainchild win the tourney 2-0 :3

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Congrats, BlankZero, for winning the doubles minitour! I got you confused with Pwnemon b/c iirc that's his team you used >_<;; It was refreshing to see some diff mons used by Voodoo Pimp, such as Tailwind Suicune and Reckless Staraptor - thanks for the entertaining games, you two!

Points from the mini-tour will be updated dw - we will also probably be starting a new challenge later this week(end), so stay tuned~

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Congrats BlankZero :) Cool to see the logs with Suicune, because I've been testing Tailwind Suicune on a team I built and it's been doing pretty well. Also, can't wait for the new challenges!

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
First of all I'd like to say congrats to BlankZero on winning the mini-tour! Many thanks to those who (actually) battled. There were a few snags along the way (coin flips, delays due to school, etc.) but I enjoy watching our player base grow. Remember to go on #doubles and like Pocket said, look forward to new challenges in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)