Stufful, Bewear Discussion

Thinking for a 4th move for the fluffy bear but not sure where to go

Return
Superpower/HammerArm
Shadow Claw
???

Any thoughts?

Maybe eventually, but being weak to Psychic and Fairy is going to be a big minus this generation, with Tapu Lele running around etc.
i wouldn't necessarily call that a negative; a lot of things that could pressure tapu lele, especially all the quick, physical dark types that exist like weavile and bisharp get flat-walled by this thing, and blown back in return

i wouldn't necessarily call that a negative; a lot of things that could pressure tapu lele, especially all the quick, physical dark types that exist like weavile and bisharp get flat-walled by this thing, and blown back in return
Would Lele even care for physical dark types, since she's part fairy?

Would Lele even care for physical dark types, since she's part fairy?
With 70/75 defenses? Yeah it would, neutral hits still hits too hard for Tapu Lele to handle.

Bewear hard walls dark physical attackers though, so... Bewear when using those.

Ha!

you can tell i was tired because i forgot fairy and i thought bisharp was fast against a pokemon that blocks priority fsr

point still stands though, as more generally, any quick physical attacker in the tier without a fire move coverage is forced to either switch out or get blown away, in a tier that's getting pheromosa, a physical glass cannon who's more than fast enough to ignore priority. should stall somehow survive all of this, bewear and chansey could also be a pretty good combo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)