Sukiya's Art

Hi, I'm new here and wanted to share my drawings and hopefully get some advice on how to improve my art.

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Greetings and welcome to Smogon!

You've definitely come to the right place.
The Smeargle's Studio section is the breeding ground for a plethora of versatile art galleries from all kinds of unique artists.
In addition to this, there's a notable sense of community, which means that people here are always willing to comment on your works in order to help you improve.
I'm unfortunately not an artist myself, so I can't give you much constructive criticism, but I can tell from my own experience that people exchange experiences and techniques on a daily basis.
If you're a Discord user, then you can join Smeargle's Studio's channel as well and partake in the live chat there.

Other than that I wish you a nice stay here and I hope that you find what were looking for.
Also don't feel disappointed if you don't improve right away. Being an artist is a never ending learning process.
Just remember Charles Horton Cooley's words: "An artist cannot fail; it is a success to be one."

Good luck!

Greetings and welcome to Smogon!

You've definitely come to the right place.
The Smeargle's Studio section is the breeding ground for a plethora of versatile art galleries from all kinds of unique artists.
In addition to this, there's a notable sense of community, which means that people here are always willing to comment on your works in order to help you improve.
I'm unfortunately not an artist myself, so I can't give you much constructive criticism, but I can tell from my own experience that people exchange experiences and techniques on a daily basis.
If you're a Discord user, then you can join Smeargle's Studio's channel as well and partake in the live chat there.

Other than that I wish you a nice stay here and I hope that you find what were looking for.
Also don't feel disappointed if you don't improve right away. Being an artist is a never ending learning process.
Just remember Charles Horton Cooley's words: "An artist cannot fail; it is a success to be one."

Good luck!
Thanks. I do have Discord, but I usually don't use it since I am shy, so its kinda hard for me to talk to lots of people that I don't know.

LifeisDANK

Bird Enthusiast
is a Top Artistis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
I see you are very good with floofyness and poofyness as seen by your altarias and cottonee/whimsicott. I think the mega altaria might be better with a darker shade of teal blue so you can differentiate it from the cloud. I enjoy the work i see so far tho! Keep it up

I haven't really been drawing much lately, since some stuff happened earlier this year, and I haven't really been in the mood to draw, but I haven't posted in a while, so I thought I should post a work in progress pic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)