Gen 4 summer's gone

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion

a dpp team compendium

-------

INTRODUCTION
hello everyone! i am user: fatty, resident tier-slut, dude bro, and chillmaster. i say this, well, because i don't think i'm truly dominant at any one tier (possibly lc i guess but i don't even play that as much anymore), yet i like to think i can play pretty much all of the main tiers fairly well, old gens and all. i've always been one to try everything and i enjoy learning new things, getting what i can out of it, and moving on from there. i never order the same thing twice at a restaurant and my music tastes are constantly changing, and i guess that sort of mentality has pervaded how i like to play pokemon. oh and yes, if you've talked to me at all you probably know i'm fairly chill. you won't see me bitchin about hax, luck, or that shitty ass team matchup excuse, because frankly i just don't care enough LOL. i'm just here to have fun. i have too much to worry about irl to worry about shit i can't control during a game i play to get away from those irl responsibilities, and i wish more people could take on that persona. lemme tell you, the game becomes much more enjoyable once that happens.

anyways, although i play pretty much any tier, i had to start somewhere. i guess i may be a little biased because i did start off playing during the 4th generation of mons, but thank god i did. trust me, i love adv, even rby piques my interest, but of all the generations dpp has to be the best. in my opinion, it has the perfect blend of diversity and competitive value without sacrificing in other areas such as creativity. despite this, i did notice that there has been a slight stirring in the dpp community complaining about the "well drying up" when it comes to dpp. to an extent, i agree. dpp has been around for a while now, creatively-viable sets are becoming harder to stumble upon, metagame trends move at a much slower pace, and the meta has become a little centralized around things such as breloom, zapdos, and infernape. this has led a lot of players to believe that dpp has become stale, but on that point i can't agree. during the latest dpp ladder tour and smogon tour even, i saw numerous strategies that had definitely not been commonplace before. pokemon like milotic, clefable, and nidoqueen have been recently flexing their muscle in terms of functionality, and i've a firm believer that dpp has enough tools and diversity to continue to allow for a good fluxuation in metagame trends. whether you agree or not, despite its problems, i'm pretty sure the majority of players who have tried dpp have loved it.

this leads me to why i'm creating this thread. as i've alluded to, i've been around for a while. as much as i truly enjoy this game, i can't help but feel like some of the luster has lost its shine. i'm at a point in my educational / professional life that keeping up with metagame trends is increasingly hard work and team building can be frustrating. most of the time now i just stare at the showdown team builder, switching mons around, contemplating how this mon fits with this one only to eventually just give up on the team because i feel like it's not good enough. i feel as though part of this is because i'm a perfectionist and also that i rely too heavily on some of the better teams i've built in the past, the ones that i'm comfortable with. i never really try and think outside of the box anymore because i'm afraid teams won't work as well as some of my other ones, and this is not how building should be. so, kind of like i'm trying to do with some of my irl stuff right now, i want to start a new chapter. most likely the final chapter. i probably won't be around very much for the coming months with school and what not, possibly only really playing during grand slam (if it's even being held anymore after that debacle LOL) and again when sun & moon come out (because who doesn't like going through the excitement of a new gen?), so i'd like to just contribute a little more than i have during the past year or so. for these reasons, here's a compendium of some of the dpp teams that i've had the most success and/or fun utilizing and building over the course of my tenor here on smogon. feel free to use them, rate them, or simply tell me how much trash they are, trust me i can take it hehe. do keep in mind though, i've used these for a long time, some longer than others, so they may be a little outdated. so, yeah.

Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 172 HP / 120 SpA / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Rapid Spin
- Recover

Roserade @ Black Sludge
EVs: 248 HP / 44 SpD / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Grass Knot
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Sleep Powder

Rhyperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 244 HP / 16 Atk / 240 SpD / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance

Gyarados @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 88 HP / 248 Atk / 4 Def / 168 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Substitute
- Waterfall
- Bounce

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 76 Def / 180 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt
- Wish

Rotom-Wash @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 104 HP / 176 SpA / 228 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Hydro Pump
- Trick

quite possibly my favorite dpp team of all time, and definitely the oldest one in my arsenal. i believe i made this team right after some of the "latest" dpp tier changes, around a time where heatran, scizor, and tyranitar were dominating the metagame. i basically just looked at this and immediately thought that sub gyara was the most logical win condition to build around currently, being anti-meta while still being able to break through traditional counters when supported. this support came in the form of toxic spikes letting gyara abuse the shit outta sub + bounce. roserade was the natural choice, switching into rotom / starmie and easily maintaining ts. from there, the team just took shape. starmie was a necessity for spinning and making sure gyara didnt take all the pressure from switching into fires. jirachi also helped keep gyara and the rest of the member healthy, while simultaneously providing a secondary ts abuser. scarf rotom is usually the only spin blocker i'll use and it gives revenge capabilities. lastly, i had the hardest time trying to pick a rocker, and eventually decided to slap rhyperior on there for cool factor. needless to say, it fit perfectly. rhyp provides rocks, a solid check to physical powerhouses like tar and dnite, secondary elec + tran check, and has the extra niche of abusing the sand that annoys the crap outta sub gyara.

Metagross @ Iron Ball
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 224 HP / 252 Atk / 32 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Trick
- Explosion

Starmie @ Leftovers
EVs: 176 HP / 116 SpA / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Thunderbolt
- Rapid Spin
- Recover

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Ability: Oblivious
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Stone Edge
- Superpower

Abomasnow @ Leftovers
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 160 HP / 136 Atk / 200 SpA / 12 Spe
Quiet Nature
- Blizzard
- Ice Shard
- Grass Knot
- Leech Seed

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Stealth Rock

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 216 SpD / 36 Spe
Calm Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Heat Wave
- Toxic
- Roost

not gonna lie, this team actually started off as a sort of troll team trying to abuse sub mamo. the ice pig always seemed like a great mon on paper, but i wanted to make use outta those 101 subs and snow cloak. sadly, snow cloak shenanigans eventually got banned so i switched to lo and ~surprise~ the team actually worked fairly well lol. i think the beauty of the team is that it's so unexpected. if i play metagross right near the beginning, tricking rotom, skarm, or a water, i can essentially just wait for an opportunity to bring aboma, mamo, and toxic spd zapdos (which is a menace for a lot of balanced / offensive teams btw) and start chipping away at opponents teams. mid game aboma and toxic zapdos really annoys a lot of balanced teams, double ice coverage + hail + 2 ice shard users is actually very limiting on offense, and like i said stall matchups probably just come down to if i play metagross well and get to truck through things with mamo.

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Ice Punch
- Healing Wish

Swampert @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 40 SpA
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam

Infernape @ Life Orb
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 64 Atk / 252 SpA / 192 Spe
Naive Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 Def
- Fire Blast
- Close Combat
- Grass Knot
- Vacuum Wave

Magnezone @ Chople Berry
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 156 HP / 252 SpA / 100 Spe
Rash Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Explosion
- Flash Cannon

Dragonite @ Lum Berry
Ability: Inner Focus
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed

Kingdra @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 124 HP / 176 Atk / 44 SpD / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Outrage
- Rest

easily my favorite offense and a team i'm actually very proud of. you see, i personally don't think i was ever all too great at building offense. i actually started playing dpp utilizing essentially only stall because it was kind of easy to build and it fit how i thought about mons back then. upon creation, though, this team single handedly got me to start thinking in a more offensive mindset. i play incredibly aggressive with this team, almost with an ho-esque "no-switch" mentality, but that's because i have a fair amount of back-up plans. first off, i have a specific strategy of just trying to force in steels, trap with magnezone, and try and sweep with one of kingdra or dragonite, one usually being the wallbreaker for the other. as long as you keep that in mind and don't deviate from that idea it will usually work. from there, i opted to go with pert to give a solid pivot and rocker in one slot, something a lot of offense at the time didn't utilize. instead of fourth move protect / roar i opted for hp elec to make sure that almost none of the big set up sweepers could even get a chance to set up. infernape gives another wallbreaker (best one in the tier actually) and adds another prio user along with dnite for extra measure against offense. if that wasn't enough though, jirachi gives extra revenging capabilities, an easy early gave pivot along with pert, and the semi-overlooked healing wish to give nape / dnite / kingdra a second life if need be, although it needs to be played differently than in newer gens.

Flygon @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Bronzong @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 84 Atk / 128 Def / 48 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Earthquake
- Toxic

Infernape @ Life Orb
EVs: 60 Atk / 252 SpA / 196 Spe
Naive Nature
- Fire Blast
- Close Combat
- Grass Knot
- Vacuum Wave

Suicune @ Leftovers
EVs: 40 HP / 252 SpA / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam

Celebi @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 136 Def / 124 SpD
Bold Nature
- Leech Seed
- U-turn
- Psychic
- Recover

Raikou @ Leftovers
EVs: 128 HP / 76 Def / 84 SpA / 220 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Substitute

this team actually started as an attempt for me to utilize a core of breloom + raikou. thunder doge seemed like an interesting win con, and loom was the perfect partner. sadly, at the time i could never "perfect" the team synergy because i always ended up being weak to other loom / machamp, so i switched to celebi, tweaked a couple things and came to this. BE WARNED: this team is absolutely terrible vs stall. as you can tell, literally my only chance is either pivoting around with celebi, applying pressure with ls + uturn, and trying to make infernape live long enough. i'm actually considering putting dugtrio > flygon, but if my oppo doesn't have a bliss i almost always would rather have flygon. despite this, it does fairly well vs balanced / offense. flygon / bronzong / celebi are great pivots and check a good amount of threats (suicune fills in gaps), and infernape + double cm doges is fun to use and pretty devastating.

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Def / 240 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang
- Slack Off
- Stealth Rock

Starmie @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Hydro Pump
- Thunderbolt
- Recover

Roserade @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 36 Def / 224 SpD
Calm Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Energy Ball
- Rest

Blissey @ Leftovers
EVs: 8 HP / 252 Def / 124 SpA / 32 SpD / 92 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Flamethrower
- Thunderbolt
- Soft-Boiled

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Keen Eye
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Def / 208 SpD / 36 Spe
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Whirlwind
- Brave Bird
- Roost

Rotom-Wash @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 104 HP / 176 SpA / 228 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Will-O-Wisp
- Trick

i'm not going to explain much here, traditional dpp stall almost always looks fairly similar except for minor nuances and tweaks. dpp stall is all about how a player prefers to cover threats with a set few amount on mons, rather than making completely different looking teams. i will say, though, that there have been some cool stalls popping up like the nido / starmie / bliss / zap / shaymin / pert one (i think made by badabing but correct me if wrong?) and the nido / bliss / rotom / skarm / starmie / clefable (heist?). this is a familiar structure that i've liked to use though, and i guess the only reason i call it aggressive stall is that i try and pack as many damaging attacks as possible. hence the ice fang hippo, 2 attack cm bliss (actually annoying under the right circumstances) rade for ts and star for spin over something like forret. i mean, coverage is coverage, and imo stall shouldn't just be limited to stacking hazards, statusing stuff, and phazing. if anything, this usually has a pretty good matchup in stall v stall.

Flygon @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Thunder Punch

Zapdos @ Choice Specs
EVs: 16 HP / 252 SpA / 240 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- U-turn
- Sleep Talk

Heatran @ Passho Berry
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Explosion

Starmie @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Psychic
- Recover
- Rapid Spin

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 152 HP / 252 Atk / 104 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Spore
- Focus Punch
- Seed Bomb
- Mach Punch

Scizor @ Leftovers
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Atk / 56 Def / 180 SpD / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite
- Roost

probably my most standard team, i'm not crazy proud of it, but zapdos + breloom puts in so much work. not to mention, it makes use of my all time favorite set in dpp: bulky sd scizor. i mean, literally this thing can face a team with 2-3 counters and still break through if given the opportunity, and that happens way too often. scizors bulk and typing make it so easy to set up an sd vs essentially anything without a fire move, even things such as gyarados, which can lose 1v1. anyways, flygon / zapdos form a nice little uturn core, zapdos making use of dual stabs and sleep talk as well to screw over other breloom spam. this is all in an attempt to get breloom in easily to break up other teams midgame. passho heatran lays rocks and lures suicune, which is not fun to play if i lose zapdos. starmie is standard except for psychic, which i have really been liking lately being able to lure breloom and provide a more reliable stab.

Metagross @ Custap Berry
EVs: 220 HP / 252 Atk / 36 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Explosion

Starmie @ Leftovers
EVs: 40 HP / 252 SpA / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Hydro Pump
- Psychic
- Recover

Shaymin @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Seed Flare
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Healing Wish

Zapdos @ Magnet
EVs: 16 HP / 252 SpA / 240 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Heat Wave
- Roost

Infernape @ Life Orb
EVs: 64 Atk / 252 SpA / 192 Spe
Naive Nature
- Fire Blast
- Close Combat
- Grass Knot
- Vacuum Wave

Tyranitar @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Sand Stream
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Ice Punch
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

lastly for the ou teams, this is a pretty recent team i built to try and make use of some threats i'd been meaning to try. as much as dd tar has been used, i felt as though it had sort of been forgotten about, and i believe that no team repetoire is complete without a team built around it. there are many variations you can use, but with hw support from shaymin already i felt like shuca would help more over something like lum. in order to help tar sweep, i knew i needed pesky grounds gone, so in comes explosion metagross + hp grass zap + infernape. i never really liked any other item except iron ball on support gross, so i decided to try custap and it works beautifully on this team, acting as an offensive last ditch effort vs a lot of shit. with it being a lead / rocker as well, combined with its bulk, custap almost always has a chance to activate. starmie (yes as you can tell i like starmie) helps me not get completely run over by infernape or spikestack, and pursuit bait is always cool to help something like tar set up. lastly, shaymin brings up the rear as an unexpected scarfer that can easily get kills from surprise factor alone. its bulk lets it switch into stuff as well, and hw is perfect for a team like this that enjoys a second chance.

~~ !! DPP UU ESPECIAL !! ~~

Venusaur @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Leaf Storm
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Psychic]

Registeel @ Occa Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 44 Def / 216 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Explosion
- Iron Head
- Shadow Claw

Espeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 248 HP / 44 SpA / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Baton Pass
- Psychic
- Morning Sun

Blaziken @ Lum Berry
EVs: 192 HP / 252 SpA / 64 Spe
Rash Nature
- Agility
- Focus Blast
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Milotic @ Leftovers
Ability: Marvel Scale
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 36 SpD / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Surf
- Toxic
- Ice Beam
- Recover

Rotom @ Leftovers
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Will-O-Wisp
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball

if i'm going to bring a dpp uu team that i'm confident in, yet still has a little bit of a suprise factor snuck in, this is it. i can't tell you how long i slaved over this team back during its inception. it doesn't look like much, but i reallyyyy wanted to use espeon + agility blaziken, but it took me a while to find the right teammates. eventually, it came to this stage and i'm really happy with it. it technically only has one main win condition, but it tends to work out well most of the time and the team is solid in general anyways. like i said, the team started with me wanting to abuse espeon. by itself, espy sits at a great speed tier, being able to outspeed stuff like scyther and mismagius, while also having enough power to actually attempt to sweep with boosted psychics. the real niche though comes in the form of being able to baton pass out of potential pursuit trappers like spiritomb and pass those calm minds to the powerhouse that is blaziken. from there, if something like spiritomb or registeel did happen to switch into espy (they almost always do), then you basically have a free sweep on your hands by clicking agility. the rest of the team just fills in weaknesses, with registeel rockin and sockin with occa + explode luring in moltres / arcanine for blaziken (watch out for WoW). passing to milotic, scarf venu, and rotom also works and helps espy not be so one-dimensional.

Scyther @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Aerial Ace
- Brick Break
- Quick Attack

Donphan @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 244 HP / 176 Atk / 88 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Head Smash

Arcanine @ Choice Band
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 16 Def / 240 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Flare Blitz
- Thunder Fang
- Morning Sun

Milotic @ Leftovers
Ability: Marvel Scale
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 36 SpD / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Toxic
- Surf
- Recover

Venusaur @ Life Orb
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 80 HP / 252 SpA / 176 Spe
Modest Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Sludge Bomb
- Leaf Storm
- Synthesis

Registeel @ Leftovers
EVs: 244 HP / 48 Atk / 216 SpD
Careful Nature
- Curse
- Iron Head
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

on the flip side, if i don't care about bringing standard and i just want to be able to outplay and abuse strong shit, i bring this. like i mentioned, all these mons are standard and people know what they do, but just and stop it LOL. cb scyther starts off momentum, being fast, powerful, and just plain annoying for people to face. it gets even more annoying when you try and stop the cb uturn only to have cb arcanine come in. usually, both cbers are enough to break through teams, but don't worry i have lo venusaur to clean stuff up if needed. if all else fails, don't worry, you have curse registeel in the back, which slowly sweeps unprepared teams like nobodies business. donphan and milotic are pretty cool too.

-------
just to wrap things up, i hope whoever reads this enjoyed it. i may not be the best dpp player alive and i wouldn't call these teams groundbreaking (dpp teams rarely are anymore), but i wish at the very least they might spark some ideas of your own or reinvigorate some dpp fervor within. i'm not really gonna do shoutouts, but i guess this would be the time to thank the dudes / dudettes who helped build me into a better player...

to all the serebii guys, past and present, i truly thank you for welcoming me into this wonderfully shitty game. i still get nostalgic about the pure fun i had playing with you back then, and sometimes i wish i could go back to when games were more about makin buds than winning pixels.

as for the regi league hoodrats, you were the ones who first made me realize what it was going to take to compete at a higher level. i loved sitting in the chat rooting for one of us to make it as far as possible in smogon tour, laughing at young dubby and laurel, and playing in the forum tourneys. i still think region wars was my favorite tournament ever. i won't list names, but you know who you are.

and this brings me to smogon. i've made a bunch of friends during my time here, from my lc buds to the guys i can always count on to play an old gens match. to all the broskis i had a chance to play with in spl teams, thanks for the memories up to this point. to my central bois, sorry i hadn't been super active the past year and i wish i could be of more help now, but chilling with you guys once a year has always been something to look forward to. you're all true bros and i wouldn't want to be a part of any other team.

Last edited:

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
Nice teams you've got there, good job! Just something i've noticed, your Iron Ball Metagross doesn't have a nature (Serious), fix it by changing it to Adamant.
thanks I must of messed something up while I was last tinkering with the team lol

Definitely can relate to some of the sentiments in the intro. Some cool squads and sets in here, nice thread bro. Hopefully we can play a few more nostalgic old gens bats if i see you on stours. :toast:

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
Definitely can relate to some of the sentiments in the intro. Some cool squads and sets in here, nice thread bro. Hopefully we can play a few more nostalgic old gens bats if i see you on stours. :toast:
lol yeah I know man we've talked about some of the same stuff. and for sure, you know i'm always up for those random challs.

never really spoke to you much despite hanging around some of the same avenues (serebii at one point, central, bw uu, etc) but i always enjoyed seeing your posts in rmt. i remember the one time we ever met in tournament too since it was my last spl game. it ended up coming down to whether your togekiss would full para within 5 turns or not (and whether or not my fire blast would miss), but i got a crit so the paralysis ended up not mattering. i think the odds were in my favor but i'm still sorry it came down to a crit of all things. thanks for sharing some of your stuff; wish you the best in the future man.

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
Hey man, this is very useful for me or anyone in general honestly as the teams are well put together. Makes me want to get into old gens more :). I'd like to thank you for your time and effort put into this, looks really well done :D! Also yeah the intro got me in the feels dude.

Lol don't worry your teams are not trash, they seem to be pretty damn cool to say the least.​
thanks dude that means a lot. that's basically the whole reason i made this thread, to try and give some new dudes some things to try and make sure dpp doesn't die out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)