Tournament Sun/Moon Doubles OU Kickoff! [won by Nido-Rus]

Laga

Forever Grande
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
We are trying to get this game done today and, hopefully quite soon (next 7 hrs or so)

Nido-rus is out from 2nd-8th Jan, and I'm going to have a terrible hangover tomorrow...

Laga

Forever Grande
sorry for double post, but I need to update you guys on the following:

(times mentioned all in GMT+1, my timezone)

Nido-rus first informed me that he wouldn't be able to play from the 2-8th Jan, so I replied that we should try getting it done before I left for a New Years party a little before 6pm that day. He never showed up before that time, as he misunderstood my shitty phrasing of "after dinner" as a little bit later than what I meant.

As I had already mentioned, this would be the most realistic time to play, since I would have a hangover today, which turned out to be the least of it. I woke up at 4pm to eat a bunch and then nap a lil longer. Therefore, unless he can play tomorrow before leaving, I think an extension would be the best solution.

talkingtree

large if factual
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Presuming that you are unable to play tomorrow, you can have the extension; I want to avoid people advancing based on activity in semifinals.

Laga

Forever Grande
As some of you might know, Nido-rus and I have been playing this set via scheduling that at first might seem avantgarde, but in reality is just really counterintuitive and all around ass... We played g1 last Sunday, and just finished playing g2, whereafter Nido's internet malfunctioned. What a surprise.

We are currently 2/3rds through this unconventional set of SM Doubles OU, and will be finishing it tomorrow. Replays are saved for the first two.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)