Survivor SURVIVOR II - Won by OP

Alright. So from group B, Texas is the clear winner, as he's defeated everyone else in his group. However, in group A, we have a 3-way tie for first; Flyhn, Mikaav, and Steven Snype have all gone 3 - 1 (Flyhn lost to Mikaav, Mikaav lost to Steven, and Steven lost to Flyhn). This means we'll need a tiebreaker to figure out who advances from group A. To figure out who this will be, each of you three will face off against the other two in a bo3 of Gen 6 battle factory. Whoever defeats the other two will advance and face Texas. Should you three go 1-1-1 again, we will repeat this, but with a bo1 until a winner has been decided.
You guys get 72 hours to do this first round of the tiebreaker.

On mobile, post will be short
Steven wins the tiebreaker and advances to the finals vs Texas

You guys can play a bo1 or bo3 of gen six battle factory, whichever you prefer. The winner of that set will gain individual immunity!

Good luck to you both, and contact me and jalmont if you have any questions.

Congratulations to Steven Snype for winning the first individual immunity. This means that Steven is safe at the upcoming tribal council and cannot receive any votes. One change that has resulted from the tribes being merged is that tribal council will be held in this thread. I'll repost the rules in the post after this one.

Tribal Council

For the next 48 hours, you guys have a chance to discuss among yourselves, privately (or even publicly if you want) about who you want to vote out. You can submit votes whenever you please before the 48 hours are up. Votes should be submitted to me AND Jalmont PRIVATELY (i.e. not in this thread). When voting, feel free to include a sentence or two on why you are voting for the person you are (this is not necessary). Remember that you are voting for someone to leave the tribe and that they will be removed from the game! We will only let you change your vote twice, so BE CAREFUL before you submit a vote. I will reveal the results of the voting as soon as I receive all of the votes.

If you have any questions, feel free to hit up either myself, Jalmont, or the both of us. Either use the same smogon PM as before or create a new one with both of us in it to submit your vote. If you guys need more time to submit your votes for whatever reason, please let us know. Thanks!

Tribal Council

Alright everyone, it's time to read the votes. Once the votes are read, the decision is final and the person voted out will have to leave the tribal council area immediately.
I'll read the votes.

First vote:
Sam-testings

Second vote:
adiass

Third vote:
Texas Cloverleaf
This means we're at 1 vote Sam, 1 vote adiass, and 1 vote Texas.

Fourth vote:
Sam-testings

Fifth vote:
adiass

Sixth vote:
Sam-testings

Seventh vote:
adiass

Eighth vote:
Sam-testings

Ninth vote:
adiass.
This means we're at 4 votes Sam, 4 votes adiass, and one vote Texas.

Tenth vote, the seventh person voted out of Survivor II, and the first member of the jury:
adiass

adiass, the tribe has spoken. It's time for you to go.

With this voteout, the jury has begun. The members of the jury will vote to choose a winner at the Final Tribal Council. They will be unable to communicate with anyone in the game, but will be silent observers at each tribal council before they place their final vote. Due to this, challenges will now be held privately, and only tribal council will be held in this thread.

Tribal Council

Everyone, take a look at the jury. adiass, voted out at the last tribal council, is here to watch the proceedings of each tribal from here on out. He cannot speak or discuss anything with anyone in the thread.
Once again, Steven Snype has won immunity. You can not vote for him. You can now submit your votes via your voting conversations. You have 48 hours to do so. All previous rules (check out the tribal council before this one for them) still apply. As always, feel free to ask Jalmont or me if you have any questions.

Tribal Council

Alright everyone, it's time to read the votes. Once the votes are read, the decision is final and the person voted out will have to leave the tribal council area immediately.
I'll now read the votes.

First vote:
Sam-testings

Second vote:
Texas Cloverleaf

Third vote:
Sam-testings

Fourth vote:
Texas Cloverleaf.
We're at 2 votes Sam, 2 votes Texas.

Fifth vote:
Sam-testings

Sixth vote:
Texas Cloverleaf

Seventh vote:
Texas Cloverleaf.
We're at 3 votes Sam, 4 votes Texas. Two votes left.

Eighth person voted out and second member of the jury:
Texas Cloverleaf

Texas, the tribe has spoken. It's time for you to go.

There are now eight of you left. This means you've outlasted a bit more than half of your fellow contestants in this game. However, you should not look to the past, but only to the future. Remember that this is Survivor, and anything can happen. What will you make of your opportunity?

Jalmont will be posting the next challenge in the tribal discord soon.

Tribal Council

Everyone, take a look at the jury. adiass and Texas Cloverleaf, who was voted out at the last tribal council, are here. They cannot speak or discuss anything with anyone in the thread.
Yet again, Steven Snype has won immunity. You can not vote for him. You can now submit your votes via your voting conversations. You have 48 hours to do so. All previous rules (check out the first merge tribal council for them) still apply. As always, feel free to ask Jalmont or me if you have any questions.

Tribal Council

The votes are in. I'm going to read the votes now. Once the votes are read, the decision is final and the person voted out will have to leave the tribal council area immediately.

First vote:
Flyhn

Second vote:
Painter Oshawott

Third vote:
Flyhn

Fourth vote:
Painter Oshawott
This means we're at two votes Flyhn, two votes Posh.

Fifth vote:
Flyhn

Sixth vote:
Painter Oshawott
That's three votes Flyhn, three votes Posh.

Seventh vote:
Painter Oshawott

Ninth person voted out and the third member of our jury:
Painter Oshawott

Posh, the tribe has spoken. It's time for you to go.

Seven of you remain. There's very little room for error left. Be careful as you continue onwards, and keep your eye on the prize. Good luck to you all. I'll be posting the next challenge shortly.

Tribal Council

Everyone, take a look at the jury. adiass, Texas Cloverleaf, and Painter Oshawott, who was voted out at the last tribal council, are here. They cannot speak or discuss anything with anyone in the thread.
Sam-testings has won immunity. You can not vote for him. You can now submit your votes via your voting conversations. You have 48 hours to do so. All previous rules (check out the tribal council before this one for them) still apply. As always, feel free to ask Jalmont or me if you have any questions.

Tribal Council

Alright everyone, I have all the votes. Once the votes are read, the decision is final and the person voted out will have to leave tribal council immediately. Without any further stalling, here's the votes.

First vote:
Steven Snype

Second vote:
Flyhn

Third vote:
Steven Snype

Fourth vote:
Flyhn
That's two votes Steven, two votes Flyhn

Fifth vote:
Steven Snype

Tenth person voted out and the fourth member of our jury:
Steven Snype

Steven Snype, the tribe has spoken. It's time for you to go.

Congratulations to the six of you for completely decimating the post-mutiny Gold tribe. There are only six of you left, and every decision you make from here on out is very important. Don't mess up, or your life in the game will be over. I'll be posting the next challenge shortly.

Tribal Council

Everyone, say hello to the jury. adiass, Texas Cloverleaf, Painter Oshawott, and Steven Snype, who was voted out at the last tribal council, are here. They cannot speak or discuss anything with anyone in the thread.
OP has won immunity. You can not vote for him. You can now submit your votes via your voting conversations. You have 48 hours to do so. All previous rules (check out the first tribal council for them) still apply. As always, feel free to ask Jalmont or me if you have any questions.

Tribal Council

The votes are in. Once the votes are read, the person voted out will be asked to leave tribal council immediately.
Now, i'll read the votes.

First vote:
Mikaav

Second vote:
TUO

Third vote:
Mikaav
That's two votes Mikaav, one vote TUO

Fourth vote:
Mikaav

Eleventh person voted out and the fifth member of our jury:
Mikaav

Mikaav, the tribe has spoken. It's time for you to go.

Five remain. Congratulations to the five of you for sticking together for this long. However, that ends now. Good luck to all of you as you move forward in this game.

I'll be posting the next challenge soon.

Tribal Council

Everyone, say hello to the jury. adiass, Texas Cloverleaf, Painter Oshawott, Steven Snype, and Mikaav, who was voted out at the last tribal council, are here. They cannot speak or discuss anything with anyone in the thread.
Flyhn has won immunity. You can not vote for him. You can now submit your votes via your voting conversations. You have 48 hours to do so. All previous rules (check out the first tribal council for them) still apply. As always, feel free to ask Jalmont or me if you have any questions.

Tribal Council

The votes are in. Once the votes are read, the person voted out will be asked to leave tribal council immediately.
Now, i'll read the votes.

First Vote:
superstarsrock

Second Vote:
TUO

Third vote:
superstarsrock
That's two votes superstarsrock, one vote TUO

Twelfth person voted out and the sixth member of our jury:
superstarsrock

superstarsrock, the tribe has spoken. It's time for you to go.

Four of you are left. You've made it very far, and the end is in sight. I'll see you all soon for your final immunity challenge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)