Survivor SURVIVOR III: Hoenn - won by HeaLnDeaL

Alright everyone. Take a look at the new Groudon tribe; King_ was voted out at the previous tribal council.

Your next challenge will be all about CAP. Tribes will send representatives to compete in the following three tiers: SM CAP, ORAS CAP, SM CAP LC. There will be two battles per tier, meaning that the Kyogre tribe will need to sit out three people. I'll give you guys 48 hours to send in your rosters; as always, ask me or any of my cohosts if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Tiebreaker is gonna be 1 SM/1 ORAS/1 LC
send in the lineups, you have 24h (end of the 9th) and then you get till the end of the 11th to battle. sending in lineups early means you get more time to battle!
anyone can play
if you guys get lineups in and none of us are on you can post in here to start the matches

Alright everyone. Please welcome the new Kyogre tribe. Lord Gaius unfortunately had to drop the game due to real life reasons.

With the unfortunate departure of LG, there are 14 of you left. With 14 left, it's time to switch things up. Drop your buffs, because we are MERGED. Welcome to the Rayquaza tribe! Congratulations to all of you for making it this far! From here on out, the game will shift from a tribal format to an individual one. Everyone will go to tribal council each time, and only one of you will be immune at each. From here on out, you will now be playing for individual immunity.

Your first challenge is a bit of an interesting one. You will be split up into two groups of 7, and you will play everyone else in your group in a round-robin format of gen 1 lc uu (http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/rmt-rby-lc-uu.3518666/). The people with the best records from each group will face each other in a bo3 set of gen 1 lc uu.

Here are the randomized groups:
Group 1:
  1. ItzViper482
  2. Flyhn
  3. Hilomilo
  4. sparktrain
  5. Jalmont
  6. Blazade
  7. PD
Group 2:
  1. Haruno
  2. Da Letter El
  3. HeaLnDeaL
  4. DeathByWobbuffet
  5. Pidge
  6. Whydon
  7. Animus Majulous
You guys will have 72 hours to get all of your battles done. Please don't make us make activity calls/coinflips. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any of my cohosts! good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)