Survivor SURVIVOR III: Hoenn - won by HeaLnDeaL

Tribal Council
Please welcome the members of the jury: Hilomilo, Da Letter El, PD, Whydon, Pidge, sparktrain, Jalmont, Haruno, Wob, and Blazade, who was voted out at the last tribal council. HeaLnDeaL has won immunity. You cannot vote for heal. You all know the drill, get those votes in!

Tribal Council
I've got all the votes; it's time to read them.

First vote:
ItzViper482

Second vote:
Flyhn

We're at 1 viper, 1 flyhn.

Third vote:
Flyhn

Fourth vote:
ItzViper482

We have a tie. Here's how this is going to work. We are going to revote; Flyhn and viper, you cannot vote in this round. Should we have a tie again, we will proceed to a special tiebreaker challenge. The winner of the challenge will advance into the final 3, and the loser will become the final member of the jury. The details of this challenge will be revealed should we have another tie. Let's get those votes in ASAP, please and thank you!

Thanks for getting the votes in.

First vote:
ItzViper482

Second vote:
ItzViper482

That's two votes; tonight, that's enough. Viper, the tribe has spoken. You will become the final member of the Survivor III jury.

I want to congratulate Animus Majulous, Flyhn, and HeaLnDeaL for making it as far as you can go in this game! Now, the power shifts from you to the jury, players who you three voted out over the course of this game. My next post will explain how final tribal council will work.

Now that we've reached the Final Tribal Council, the balance of power shifts from you three to our Jury, composed of seven players that you all had some part in voting out. Now, you guys will have a chance to converse with the Jury and plead your case as to why you believe that you deserve their vote for the title of Sole Survivor and the winner of this game.

Here's how it's going to work - Hilomilo Da Letter El PD Whydon Pidge sparktrain Jalmont Haruno Wob Blazade ItzViper482, you guys are the Jury (in case you've forgotten). You guys have the opportunity to ask questions to our finalists, make any general statement you want, or say nothing if you so choose. After the discussion portion is over, you will then PM me, sam, snype, and drew with a vote. This vote is who you believe deserves to win the game - you are not voting anyone out, as we've done for most of the game.

For the finalists - Animus Majulous Flyhn HeaLnDeaL, this is your chance to explain why you think you deserve to win the game. Talk to the Jury and do your best to try and convince them that you are worthy of their vote.

Also, you aren't allowed to sell your vote or bribe the jurors or anything (e.g. no saying i'll pay you $5 paypal if you vote for me or no saying you'll ghost them in tournament games etc) so please don't do that. thanks!

As always, if you have any questions, please ask me or a cohost.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Flyhn

1. how is it not immediately obvious that HeaL has no intentions on siding with you barring Viper in f4 finally going "wait a minute, heal wins if he gets to f3" as soon as I get voted out when he tells you nothing about my being voted out yet has told you repeatedly he has contact with the entire game? no one ever hides that vote from heal and heal never hides that from you if he actually intends to side with you

2. Convince me that there's something you did that constitutes anything remotely worth rewarding with a vote over heal

HeaLnDeaL

1. How does coasting to a win off bad play and apathy feel

Animus Majulous

1. why did you sign up for survivor

HeaLnDeaL

What was the most important/pivotal elimination for your game (before f6 but during merge) and why?

Flyhn

Were you ever actively trying to win this game? Or were you just hoping that some type of miracle would happen at the end of the game?

Animus Majulous

At the beginning, you told me that you considered Viper to be your closest ally. Was this ever true, and if so, at what point did Heal gain your trust over his?

Aight I don't have any specific questions I'm just gonna ask each of you guys to give as best a summary of this game and your role in it as possible.

I'm gonna value legitimacy in expressing this narrative when deciding my vote (and it isn't decided yet). I don't want to hear a bunch of people stretching the truth and trying to be bombastic to try and outdo each other, give me a nice down to earth tone.

Flyhn

1. how is it not immediately obvious that HeaL has no intentions on siding with you barring Viper in f4 finally going "wait a minute, heal wins if he gets to f3" as soon as I get voted out when he tells you nothing about my being voted out yet has told you repeatedly he has contact with the entire game? no one ever hides that vote from heal and heal never hides that from you if he actually intends to side with you
It WAS obvious Heal was up to something. And that something wasn't siding with Viper/Animus over the Me/Blazade group he also had. That plan was a split between our groups. And i was right. Say what you will about his attitude early on, but I feel I've legitimately made a friend through this game. To the point I trust him enough to be my co-host for Big Brother. I theorized he couldn't bring himself to get rid of me... and i was right

2. Convince me that there's something you did that constitutes anything remotely worth rewarding with a vote over heal
If there's one thing I've learned, it's that inability to choose a side is a sign of weakness. Old me would've continued trusting Whydon and tried to split the F3 with Him and someone from my other alliance. New me sees "No, that's stupid, it'll turn the game against you, pick a side and stick with it" and would never do that. The one thing that saved Heal from everyone's wrath was just insane challenge skill, and challenges are something I don't value as much in these games. I know there's at least one person in jury who DOES value this heavily though, and I'm probably not convincing him. But answer me this: Would Heal have made finals without the immunity run? ...granted I haven't figured out the answer here, I'll use my time writing my summary for Blazade to look over this. His chances would've been slimmer that's for sure.

Flyhn

Were you ever actively trying to win this game? Or were you just hoping that some type of miracle would happen at the end of the game?
Oh definitely the former. Even as he stabbed each and every one of my other allies, I knew after the way we bonded Heal wasn't going to be able to vote me out, and i strongly believe in not letting the guy who played both sides the whole game win.

That aside, Heal and I bounced strategies off each other a lot. Even though i knew he didn't plan on going with my intended F3 and instead splitting us up, I was still trying to get into a position that favored my own F3 more... even though that did end up failing because each time Heal won immunity, it meant the optimal winner to justify my plans didn't.

...honestly I would've loved a challenge against Viper for this spot so I could also prove I COULD win one when I counted for the people who do care about it. But he had to go manipulative and piss Heal off.... oh well.

Gonna try to write the game summary from my phone since I have school and need to get off my computer... it may take a while and I may not finish it by tonight.. but it should show you quite a bit.

Last edited:

Da Letter El

but heal just blatantly wins when you let him into f3

huh

The one thing that saved Heal from everyone's wrath was just insane challenge skill, and challenges are something I don't value as much in these games.
No one is that lucky at mons. He was having viper and animus throw to him.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Wow, this really has been a long game. Happy 2018, members of the Jury!

When I first signed up for this game, I was the guy who barely missed the deadline last season and who up and went to create and host CAP Survivor instead. As a result, when I got in this season I wanted to use this as an opportunity to learn how to be a better host and to potentially co-host some Circus Survivor seasons in the future.

Within this game, I was able to navigate two separate alliances, the CAPLC alliance and my circus friends alliance, stitching the two groups together when I needed the votes to pull off what I wanted to achieve and separating the groups when it looked like I had too many friends (there was also a third group, what I call the "whydon group" that I wasn't friends with, and I used their existence to "prove" I wasn't playing all the sides). I feel like I was in control during the entire game, minus one vote (the PD vote), because I was able to sit on the apex where these two groups intersected and convince people I was on their side and that we had a common adversary (the whydon group). I made big moves throughout the game, including finding the Root Tribe’s hidden immunity idol and using it to vote out Rodan without the whole tribe knowing. I gave the idol to Hawkie for him to play when he had 6 votes cast against him and his one vote for Rodan being enough to send him home. I aimed to be helpful to all the tribes I was on by being a solid challenge performer; solid enough to be an asset but not solid enough to be a threat. After the merge I wanted to lie low in the initial challenges and then kick it into high gear at end, which is evidenced by my six individual immunity victories. However, my social game was in full swing from as soon as the merge started as I built relationships with circusers that I hadn’t met prior to the game, including DLE, Blazade, Flyhn, and Jalmont while keeping relationships with my CAPpers PD, Animus, and Viper. I was able to stitch these groups together at the last minute to vote out Hilomilo when the threat of an idol between Hilo and Whydon was revealed and I was able to later use my information about the idol mechanics (that I gained from earning one myself) to vote out Whydon. As the game progressed further into the merge, I was able to use my challenge performance as a sign of strength and trust that helped people work with me and helped me to continue to win immunity.

A lot of you on the jury are people I want to remain to be close with after this game. By the nature of this game you have to make connections and bonds and those connections get severed in the game when people are voted out. At points in this game I felt like I had to tear myself down and reconstruct myself to get by, and I felt really bad about having to vote my friends out (I have many monologues/confessionals with the hosts where I had to regurgitate my thoughts and feelings and find a way to reconcile voting people like Hawkie and DLE and sparktain and viper and Jalmont out). It wasn’t easy by any means, but I did my best to keep my emotions in check with my strategy.

I am looking forward to talking with the jury and my fellow finalists and I will answer every question honestly. Below, if you’re interested, I have included a summary of my game. There’s a lot not written below and I’m happy to fill in any gaps.

When the playerlist was revealed, I was very thankful that so many of my friends from CAP signed up, but it was apparent that at the beginning of the game that I was separated from them. I knew no one on the original Root Tribe, but I at least knew about Jalmont as the host from the last two seasons. As such, I immediately created a “host alliance” with Jalmont and for the first days of the game he was my only ally. Despite being my only ally, it just didn’t seem like Jalmont was giving me quite as much attention as I wanted so I tried to be brave and branch out. Eventually other users such as Shubaka and Ullar began talking to me minimally, but when Mithril and I started talking things just clicked at a strategy level and when Hawkie and I started talking things felt to jive very well at a friend level. Root won the first challenge but lost the next three in a row. For the first vote, I was thankful that the two names coming up, Shubaka and Rodan, were not mine. Shubaka tried his best to create some sort of bond with me during his last days, but after talking to his supposedly closest ally, LG, it was apparent everyone wanted to keep Rodan instead of Shubaka. Hearing from LG that he was tighter with Rodan than Shubaka despite Shubaka/LG having a close relationship (I believe one tidbit proving this was their massive snaphat streak) cued me in on that Rodan occupied a powerful place in the tribe. When Ullar quit the game, Asek got subbed in and Mithril and I worked to welcome him to the tribe and formed a three person alliance. Around this time, after much anguish, I solved the last (11th) riddle and earned the Hidden Immunity Idle. After I lost the Arceus matchup, I heard from Jalmont/Mithril/Asek that my new good friend Hawkie was on the chopping block. I didn’t want to see him go but I didn’t want the tribe mad at me for knowing that 1) I solved the riddles and 2) I went against them to play the idol for Hawkie. So, instead I flat out gave Hawkie the idol to play for himself and told him to vote out Rodan so that the biggest social threat on the tribe would be gone. And that’s how Rodan got out. After losing yet another challenge, Hawkie was on the chopping block again and after talking with Jalmont, Mithril, and Asek it seemed like there wasn’t any way to save Hawkie and I had very sadly vote out my friend in order to preserve my relationship with the rest of the tribe.

And then the tribe swap happened. LG was the only original root that got on my new tribe but I was also thankful to be with PD and Animus since I knew them from outside the game. LG, Blazade, and I formed a “metal bros” alliance based on our Walrus experiences and PD, Animus, and I formed a CAP alliance. My new tribe was much more competitively impressive than my first tribe and I helped us win two of the three immunity challenges. The one time we lost we voted the odd man out, twin (originally Blazade and PD wanted each other out but I made sure to convince them to target twin instead since both Blazade and PD were people I wanted to have long relationships with in the game). Meanwhile, I had to watch as my allies Mithril and Asek were voted out during the stay at a different tribe.

After the second tribe swap, LG and Blazade stayed on my tribe but I was separated from PD and Animus. I was also reunited with Jalmont and I began to talk to DLE a lot. DLE seemed like a very nice guy and was one of the most friendly and level headed people I’ve met in the game. Jalmont told me a little bit about being on good terms with DLE, and I then kind of used this to wedge myself into a little alliance of sorts with them by telling DLE the obvious that Jalmont liked him and Jalmont that DLE liked him and that I liked them both. Of course they already knew this, but the purpose of me telling them that we liked each other was to get myself into some sort of friend group with them; if you tell someone you like their closest ally and that they like them back, it means you’re someone who likely has similar goals to them in the game. After a while I cultivated a nice relationship with DLE and eventually when I asked him about relationships he had with the Groudon players, he told me that he really trusted Flyhn a lot based on how he played other circus games. Throughout my entire time on Kyogre, I tried to communicate with sparktrain, but he didn’t respond to me until pretty much when we lost the last challenge before the merge (the only challenge that Kyogre lost). Facing tribal council, sparktrain told me that he and Pidge wanted to vote out LG and I told spark that I wanted to vote out Wob since LG and I were friends. Sparktrain didn’t want to budge even after this and a tie vote looked very likely… and then LG quit the game. LG was the one person who had stayed with me throughout the game up until this point and he was a great friend so it was very hard to see him go.

Up next the remaining 14 players merged and I was reunited with PD, animus, and for the first time in the game with viper as well (who I at this point had a moderate connection with via CAP LC). Flyhn, the kid I heard so many good things about from DLE, also became someone I was interested in communicating with. The CAPLC group and the group of my new circus friends were groups I was already used to working with at this point in the game but due to the merge the groups got a lot bigger and it seemed a bit unsettling for me because I cared about people in both groups but my two ally groups really didn’t seem to like each other; the biggest tension was probably between Blazade and PD.

During the first vote of the merge, PD was supposedly allied with Hilo and Whydon, who had told him they had an idol. PD seemed to be a big target for the merged tribe, so Hilo and Whydon said they would give him an idol to be safe. Little did Hilo and Whydon know that I had experience in giving idols away so I knew the exact procedure of what had to happen with the hosts, so when the vote was drawing close and PD still hadn’t received a message from the hosts that he was given an idol, I knew something was up. To save my ally PD, I sent out a PM to members of my circus friends group and the CAPLC group and told them that Hilo and Whydon had an idol and that we needed to blindside one of them quickly to keep the threat in check. I wasn’t 100% sure if their idol was even real at this point but the chance of leaving a huge power couple in the game with an idol was a scary thought and so I managed to convince enough people to change their votes at the last minute, and that’s how Hilomilo was voted out.

After PD won the next challenge, he told me that Whydon wanted to make amends and to keep the alliance they used to have strong and united. I was very skeptical of this but PD was very adamant that sticking with Whydon was the best thing for this vote so that trust could be restored. The target was revealed to be DLE. It was a very tough decision for me, but I also realized the DLE’s positive traits that made me really want to be his friend were also traits that made him a big threat in the game. Ultimately I decided to vote out DLE because it seemed like he was closer to Flyhn and Jalmont than I was and I wanted to eliminate a threat while making his allies closer to me. After the vote happened, I lied and said I didn’t vote for DLE. I’m not sure if people actually believed me, but they didn’t call me out and I stayed on good terms with Blazade, Flyhn, and Jalmont and continued to have pleasant conversations with them and strategize with them.

The next challenge was the QR one. I had found one of the QR fourths very early and then suddenly I got a discord message from Blazade saying that he found another and he immediately shared with me. He said he wanted me to win the challenge because he didn’t have the time for this shit but before he left I stopped him and shared my quarter with him and told him I had been researching decoding partial information from partial QR codes. Within something like an hour we were able to figure out a few letters from the QR code and Blazade used that to guess the answer to be Masquerain, and he won immunity. It was very fun working with Blazade during that challenge but this is also where I realized just how incredibly smart he was (and I marked him as a threat for much later down my list). From this point, Blazade told me he wanted to vote PD out. I tried to figure out the numbers of who was voting for who, but Blazade never really shared why he knew he had the numbers of his side. From here I went with a gut decision to stay loyal to PD and not vote him out. But this turned out to be the only vote in the game where I didn’t get the result that I wanted and Whydon betrayed PD again, sending him to the jury.

As soon as the vote was revealed I absolutely knew Whydon betrayed PD and I started planning to get Whydon out next. After the challenge was over, Flyhn told me that Whydon was gunning for me next while Whydon was trying to be sweet and friendly to me (which I saw through immediately). Trying to get Whydon off my trail, I told him two different lies. 1) Viper and I were fighting/didn’t trust each other after the last vote and that I wanted viper out and 2) That I would be quitting the game sometime in November due to a long school trip and that I just wanted to help make sure that my allies, including Whydon himself, made it far in the game and I would support them until I had to quit. The viper lie was to make Whydon think I didn’t have as many allies as he thought I had and it also helped show Flyhn that I cared about him more than viper. I'm not sure he actually bought the lies and there was this eerie vibe that Whydon and I were smiling and talking pleasantly to each other but that we both knew we were lying. Meanwhile, I decided it was about time to probe some information about the idol. Previously Whydon has said he was going to play the idol at the previous tribal councils but never did so I was getting suspicious if the idol even existed. I asked Whydon when the idol expired and he answered that it was good until the final five. I knew this was a lie because I had earned the Root idol and the confirmation message said it was only good until the final seven. Convinced that Whydon’s idol was either fake or that he wouldn’t play it because he lied so many times about it already, I was very confident and got my groups on the same page and we voted out Whydon.

At this point, Pidge was the first player to win two immunity challenges so when he lost the next one I wanted to target him. Upon sharing this with Flyhn I also learned that he was the person who solved one of the earlier tribe puzzle challenges in a ridiculously short amount of time (up until this point I thought spark was the one who solved it). As a result, Pidge’s threat level was through the roof and we were able to get him out. Before the vote sparktrain told me he and pidge were trying to vote out Animus. I definitely didn’t want that to happen because animus was an extremely loyal ally to me. After Pidge was voted out, sparktrain was the next to go as a result because I wanted to protect Animus.

And then there were 8. At this point in the game, I figured that Jalmont and Blazade were my biggest competition but I knew it was risky trying to get them out and absorb the blood and ruin my relationship with Flyhn and the one left. So I devised the plan to force a tie and I voted Jalmont out in the tie, trying my best to claim to Flyhn and Blazade that I only did it because I didn’t want to risk one of them dying via rocks. Blazade wasn’t really buying it fully but it preserved our relationship long enough all the same.

At this point in the game, Flyhn, Blazade, Animus, and Viper were the people I talked to the most. Viper appreciated that I saved him during the last vote and as a result he was willing to take out Haruno instead of one of Flyhn or Blazade next. It should be noted that I saw Haruno as a floater threat and I wanted Haruno out because he took up a seat on the final three that I wanted to go to my allies or me. Flyhn however still very much wanted to vote out Viper. Blazade backed me up when I tried to argue against Flyhn and after a discussion that Flyhn felt a little bit burned in, we voted out Haruno next. After that getting DBW out was an easier sell because I told Flyhn/Blazade that if we tried to vote viper it would be a pointless tie but if we worked with viper to get out DBW that we could get viper out the next time. And thus wob left.

My ideal final five was then realized. Viper and Animus wanted me to help them get Blazade out. Flyhn and Blazade wanted me to get Viper out. I chose to vote Blazade out because if I voted viper out and didn’t win the final four challenge I figured Blazade would rather take Flyhn and Animus to the end over me (especially since I had my threat level soar with my immunity wins at this point).

The final four challenge was extremely nervewrecking. The challenge was gen 4 battle factory single elimination tournament and we were required to post replays. I orchestrated a plan with viper and animus that would conceal team information/composition because gen4 replays don’t show team preview. That is to say, the plan was for one of us to throw to another while as little information about the mons of the winner was revealed; this was so that in case Flyhn won his match that he wouldn’t know what his opponent’s team would be in the finals but his opponent would know his team. When the bracket was revealed, viper was against Flyhn and I was against animus in round one. Viper lost to Flyhn’s Heatran, Dragonite, and Claydol (Flyhn easily got better mons that any of the rest of us) while I won against Animus only using my Absol. Then when I fought Flyhn I led with my Feraligatr (I publically asked at the beginning of the challenge and rssp1 said leads could be changed) and was able to immediately pressure his Heatran and Flyhn couldn’t really recover, even if my Battle Factory team wasn’t quite as good as his. So, I won final immunity largely thanks to Animus’s help that he gave me in r1. It was an incredibly hard decision to vote out either Flyhn or Viper, but in the end I chose to vote out viper because I think he would have had more friends on the jury than Flyhn. I also wanted to show that Animus was more loyal to me since up until this point in the game Animus was very loyal to both me and Viper. Viper also betrayed me in MBR which damaged our trust levels slightly, coupled with the fact the every few days viper would go back and forth on whether he wanted to fight to win in final tribal council or throw to me or have me throw to him.

I'll work on answering other questions shortly.

Last edited:

Da Letter El

HeaLnDeaL why risk voting me out at f13 when there's a risk of if flyhn is remotely competitive that he gets you voted out between f10 and f8 by leaking just how seriously you were working with viper/animus? I'm entirely handstrung and cannot vote you until f6 at the earliest given likely game states by that time.

EDIT: I'm guessing the argument is along the lines of "PD/whydon are pushing this and it's hard for me to redirect this + I want him out eventually" rather than "this is my ideal f13 vote"

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Flyhn said:
If there's one thing I've learned, it's that inability to choose a side is a sign of weakness. Old me would've continued trusting Whydon and tried to split the F3 with Him and someone from my other alliance. New me sees "No, that's stupid, it'll turn the game against you, pick a side and stick with it" and would never do that. The one thing that saved Heal from everyone's wrath was just insane challenge skill, and challenges are something I don't value as much in these games. I know there's at least one person in jury who DOES value this heavily though, and I'm probably not convincing him. But answer me this: Would Heal have made finals without the immunity run? ...granted I haven't figured out the answer here, I'll use my time writing my summary for Blazade to look over this. His chances would've been slimmer that's for sure.
I just want to point out that many people, including Flyhn himself, threw matches to help me win immunity. My immunity wins were half my own skill, half using my social game to convince people that I was the best person to be safe, and where one half failed the other half stepped in.

Whydon said:
What was the most important/pivotal elimination for your game (before f6 but during merge) and why?
Within your range of final 14 to final 7, the most important eliminations were you and Hilo. Hilo was important because a crazy high percentage of winners of survivor are on the winning side of the first vote in the merge because recovering from bad momentum in the merge's beginning is incredibly hard and therefore I fought tooth and nail to save PD and weaken you for the rest of the game. Eliminating Hilo was also important to eliminating you. You two as a pair stand out as the most important votes because you were the only guys who seemed to actually deliberately try to prevent me from getting what I wanted. I also think eliminating Blazade was important for me as well, but that's outside of the range your are looking for.

Da Letter El said:
How does coasting to a win off bad play and apathy feel?

HeaLnDeaL why risk voting me out at f13 when there's a risk of if flyhn is remotely competitive that he gets you voted out between f10 and f8 by leaking just how seriously you were working with viper/animus? I'm entirely handstrung and cannot vote you until f6 at the earliest given likely game states by that time.
DLE you're a friend (I hope? ;-; I've though of you as a friend for a while now at least and I enjoy talking to you) that I value a ton and I respect you a lot. You were a legitimate threat and it felt like Jalmont and Flyhn were more friendly with you and me and I felt I could be closer to them if you were gone. I wasn't the person who started whispering your name during that vote, but once the whispers started PD and such were really excited about voting you out to restore their alliance after the infighting that happened in the previous vote. It looked like the numbers were there to vote you out anyway (iirc the votes ended up being more than needed to get you out) and I couldn't deny that you were a threat.

Regarding Flyhn specifically, I should also note that sometime early in the merge Flyhn and I had a genuine conversation about him being dissapointed with how much Whydon was abusing and controlling him and Flyhn indicated that he wanted out of that relationship. He admitted Whydon saved him several times but he hated being a pawn by Whydon. So I tried to give him a comforting arm and I really wanted Flyhn to be treated better than that and I began talking to Flyhn a LOT. Flyhn and viper are people I talked to a ton, more than anyone else in this game and when Flyhn above talked about our relationship he's being inaccurate. We're hosting Big Brother together after all.

I also made efforts to minimize Flyhn and Blazade from seeing how close I was with Viper and Animus. This included the Whydon vote, where Flyhn and I convinced Whydon to flip from voting me to voting viper. I knew there was NO chance of viper going home, but I told and gossiped with Flyhn about this so that he could feel that I was willing to risk viper's life for for us (flyhn/me) to be safe. Sidenote, really, the Flyhn/Viper/me relationship is a mess, as both of them continually came to me and said they wanted the other out. I then had to lie to each of them and told them that whenever they talked about each other to me that is was very positive and that they were not looking to get each other out. I even created a discord server for the three of us to talk when votes were tense and for them to hopefully hang out and get to know each other.

Whydon said:
Also for the record Heal I never once believed your "fight" with Viper or that you were gonna leave. I actually attribute my elimination more to Flyhn because I was convinced he was voting with me and he didn't give me any reason not to, which was why I didn't use the idol. I knew you were either voting me or DBW or Pidge.
See the above where I bonded over Flyhn largely in part because of the way you were treating him poorly. Also, you still flipped your vote to viper and that fake viper flip that flyhn said he was in on is explained above as well. Also, I admit that credit to you being voted out is shared between Flyhn and me because we were very in sync that vote (later on we got a bit out of sync and I was able to gain control over the jalmont and haruno votes, etc). I definitely deserve the credit for Hilo being voted out though since I was the one who stitched the rag tag team together in the last hours of the vote to get him out, and Hilo being voted out helped you get voted out.

Last edited:
I just want to point out that many people, including Flyhn himself, threw matches to help me win immunity.
Um... remind me if I forgot... but when did I ever throw to you?
In fact, there was one challenge where I almost screwed you by making a near-guaranteed win a die roll. You think I didn't know I was doing that?

People who know me know I am EXTREMELY anti-throw under any and all circumstances. I may collude with another player, but I will never actively THROW to them and will try my damndest to win myself

....only problem is i'm complete ass at mons outside of random formats

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Flyhn said:
Um... remind me if I forgot... but when did I ever throw to you?

HeaLnDeaL-11/30/2017
since you already lost to viper, would you mind throwing to me/blazade? would help make sure one of us 3 win

(omitting the small talk in between)
Flyhn-12/02/2017
Shouldn't have to worry about throwing anyway since the match up is Sticky Web vs Trick Room
-------
Not sure how technical you want to get but eh, I thought you were throwing to me anyway but I guess you just resigned yourself to a bad match up and for all intents and purposes didn't look like you were trying hard. Viper and animus threw to me the most, but Jalmont, Blazade (blazade was someone who seemed like he didn't like to throw, but he threw to me in a CAP match by literally letting me pick his team) and idk maybe even wob threw to me once (I don't remember the wob personally but I crt+fed the word throw in our (heal/Flyhn's) discord history and wob showed up). PD and I threw to each other a few times as well. This is to say, people on both sides of my alliance threw to me, not just the CAP side, though yeah I guess the CAP side threw to me more for whatever this is worth.

Even if you didn't throw to me as directly as others did, you were not an obstacle in my way that ever stopped me. You were someone who aligned with the path I wanted, and your weak challenge skill was something that was noted since before even the merge.
Flyhn said:
In fact, there was one challenge where I almost screwed you by making a near-guaranteed win a die roll. You think I didn't know I was doing that?
While you did take a few lives away from me in the cards challenge, you did not less my odds of victory. I already 100% knew I was going to win, it wasn't a dice roll. Remember that all the cards were bought? I had animus and viper buy them all and they immediately shared the information with me. I knew the order of all 50 cards in the deck and was the only person in the challenge to know (I didn't want to share info between my alliances but collectively my alliances gave me all the cards). Proof:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wD01zA9oV7mKzb86ImvMsY2PuDkUD6iqODOdHsTIv4Q/edit?usp=sharing
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qMihQLr0pCJQX--vYPkraNY-5XXpiDlog363bMjRia4/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)