[CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deposit something to the GTS for a level 70 Zapdos and let me know what it is. If you do this I'll send you one.

I actually have a 5IV Bold Suicune (see my Trophy Case). It's just not for trade. :P
I could still clone yours though, if you want, but you should really tell me the details of your cloning request before I agree (like how many copies and s***).
Ok, depositing a lv 29 male skarmory. Ign is Joseph.

Hey! It's me, Skarm! Now, i'll have to ask you to clone 2 Pokémon to give a copy of them to my friend:

Entei (untouched)
Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Stomp - Flamethrower - Swagger - Fire Fang
Want 2 copies
Thundurus
252 HP / 116 Def / 44 Sp.Atk / 68 Sp.Def / 28 Spe
Calm
31/x/30/31/31/31
Thunderbolt - Hidden Power - Thunder Wave - Taunt
Want 2 copies
Hope you can clone these!

Hey! It's me, Skarm! Now, i'll have to ask you to clone 2 Pokémon to give a copy of them to my friend:

Entei (untouched)
Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Stomp - Flamethrower - Swagger - Fire Fang
Want 2 copies
Thundurus
252 HP / 116 Def / 44 Sp.Atk / 68 Sp.Def / 28 Spe
Calm
31/x/30/31/31/31
Thunderbolt - Hidden Power - Thunder Wave - Taunt
Want 2 copies
Hope you can clone these!
Sure. I'll do it. I need to overwrite a bunch of Hoopa clones and spare eggs anyway. :P

PS: No, the Hoopa is not for trade.

EDIT: Not cloning the Entei.

Last edited:
OK, i'm new to this "cloning" stuff, so.. we exchange FCs, right? Mine's 0576 7163 5517 :P
Yep. My information is in my signature.

I'll add you and head online.

Send those Pokémon the Thundurus to me. I'll go offline, switch the 3DS, clone them, switch back and head back online. The whole process should take me ~3 minutes, so you can wait online while I clone.

Last edited:
Small Update. I just got this one hatched and will add more TSV shinies in the future.

Shellder
♀
Level 1 (untouched)
Ability: Shell Armor (I can attach an Ability Capsule for free)
Adamant Nature
IVs: 31/31/31/18/31/31
Egg moves: Avalanche, Icicle Spear, Rapid Spin, Rock Blast
bred by me, hatched at Azure Bay by reddit user Sepiolith (Sepiolith / 08188)
currently has the German name "Muschas"
credit to Thomaz for the Avalanche parent
Non-Redistributable

EDIT - I DON'T WANT TO TRIPLE POST: I'm still cleaning out and reorganizing my boxes. This whole process takes forever...
The good thing is, I started to recheck my old competitive eggs for TSV matches today and found like 20 active hatchers already.
Still waiting for responses from most of them, but here is another successful hatch. I present to you:
(Maybe) the best shiny Rotom with HP Ice and a pentagon on Smogon. xD

Rotom

Level 1 (untouched)
Ability: Levitate
Modest Nature
IVs: 31/00/30/31/31/31 = Hidden Power [Ice]
bred by me, hatched in Frost Cavern by reddit user seokheonYu (세레나 / 00047)
nicknamed "Rotom", since the hatcher had a Korean game
Non-Redistributable

Last edited:
Hi! May I please ask for the HP Ice Zapdos?

I deposited a female Lv. 1 Drifloon (Dream Ball + 4 EM) asking for a Lv. 70 Zapdos if so and my IGN is Baseer. Message is "Don't Touch".

Thank you!

Hiya there, you have a bunch of nice fossil mon spitbacks in rare balls there :) Would you take shiny BPs for them?
Sure. Which fossils do you want specifically?

You can breed a shiny Tyrogue for me, if you want. (plus maybe something else, depending on how many fossils you're asking for)

Sure. Which fossils do you want specifically?

You can breed a shiny Tyrogue for me, if you want. (plus maybe something else, depending on how many fossils you're asking for)
I'm interested in these fossil Female spitbacks please:

Dive Ball Omanyte
Heal Ball Cranidos HA
Heal Ball Lileep HA
Luxury Ball Tirtouga HA
Nest Ball Kabuto HA
Dream Ball Aerodactyl HA
Quick Ball Shieldon HA
Repeat Ball Anorith HA

I can do 2 spitbacks for 1 BP if that's alright with you :)

Last edited:
I'm interested in these fossil Female spitbacks please:

Dive Ball Omanyte
Heal Ball Cranidos HA
Heal Ball Lileep HA
Luxury Ball Tirtouga HA
Nest Ball Kabuto HA
Dream Ball Aerodactyl HA
Quick Ball Shieldon HA
Repeat Ball Anorith HA

I can do 2 spitbacks for 1 BP if that's alright with you :)
The quality of those spitbacks will vary, since breeding those is not fun at all. Would you have a problem with cloned spitbacks? Would make it easier for me to send you decent ones.

I'll think about the BPs, since I'm not sure what I need yet. Will let you know as soon as I do.

The quality of those spitbacks will vary, since breeding those is not fun at all. Would you have a problem with cloned spitbacks? Would make it easier for me to send you decent ones.

I'll think about the BPs, since I'm not sure what I need yet. Will let you know as soon as I do.
I'd prefer bred mons as IVs don't really matter as long as they're Female and are in the corresponding Balls. But cloned spitbacks are good too as long as the original mon is legit :) Whichever is convenient for you. And yeah, please let me know once you've come up with those BPs.

Could you breed these two please?

shiny Magnemite
Ability: Magnet Pull or Sturdy (don't care which)
Timid Nature
31/00/30/31/31/31 = Hidden Power [Ice]
Hatched at Kalos Power Plant or New Mauville

shiny Tyrogue
Ability: Guts or Steadfast (don't care which)
Adamant Nature
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: Bullet Punch, Mach Punch
Hatched at Tower of Mastery or Seaside Cycling Road Victory Road.

I'll breed you all the fossils for these two and send you fully-redis copies of the two shinies if you want. I just want them for battling anyway. ^^

Last edited:
Hey Nelson, can you CMT for spitbacks of dream ball HA Cacnea, Feebas, and Murkrow?
Lux HA Qwilfish, Timer HA Starly and Lux HA Starly
okay?

Hi Nelson, could you CMT for a female HA spitback of your Maractus in a Dream Ball? Thanks a bunch!
Dream HA Clamperl
okay?

EDIT: I won't be able to breed/trade until tonight or more likely tomorrow, since I need to prepare lunch rn and I'm heading out shortly after that.

Could you breed these two please?

shiny Magnemite
Ability: Magnet Pull or Sturdy (don't care which)
Timid Nature
31/00/30/31/31/31 = Hidden Power [Ice]
Hatched at Kalos Power Plant or New Mauville

shiny Tyrogue
Ability: Guts or Steadfast (don't care which)
Adamant Nature
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: Bullet Punch, Mach Punch
Hatched at Tower of Mastery or Seaside Cycling Road

I'll breed you all the fossils for these two and send you fully-redis copies of the two shinies if you want. I just want them for battling anyway. ^^
No problem fren :) I'll start breeding these 2 right away. Pokeball is fine with the Tyrogue? Or do you want other Balls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)