[CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll trade spitbacks even though I don't have a trade thread? I have Safari Ball Shroomish with Drain Punch, Focus Punch, and Bullet Seed. I'd like a Heavy Ball Gastly if you're interested.

You'll trade spitbacks even though I don't have a trade thread? I have Safari Ball Shroomish with Drain Punch, Focus Punch, and Bullet Seed. I'd like a Heavy Ball Gastly if you're interested.
Technically I'm not taking new requests right now, because I have A LOT to breed for other people already, but if you can wait until tomorrow I'll make an exception. Gengar is my favorite Pokémon after all... =)

CMT for the Calm Thundurus and HP Ice Heatran please brah!!!! I can give you credits or more than one breedable, or whatever you find in my thread

CMT for the Calm Thundurus and HP Ice Heatran please brah!!!! I can give you credits or more than one breedable, or whatever you find in my thread
1. This thread is not open for regular business right now. Only for CMTs posted by me in other people's threads. I can't clone at the moment.

2. I'm not distributing the Thundurus and Heatran. They're just listed in my "NOT FOR TRADE Trophy Case" for my personal reference.

Would you be willing to trade me one of your female Magic Guard Dream Ball Abra spitbacks? I'm going to need one for my future shiny breeding endeavors. Nature and IVs are unimportant, I can always hit breeding optimization on my own! I just need the raw material to start with.

I can offer you these mothers (all with the proper IV spreads):

-Impish Immunity Gligar (Quick Ball) - egg moves Agility and Baton Pass
-Modest Rain Dish Squirtle (Dive Ball) - egg moves Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere
-Bold Regenerator Slowpoke (Heal Ball)
-Jolly Scrappy Kangaskhan (Safari Ball) - egg move Double-Edge
-Bold Magic Guard Clefairy (Moon Ball) - egg move Stored Power
-Bold Natural Cure Chansey (Love Ball) - egg moves Aromatherapy, Seismic Toss, and Counter
-Calm Serene Grace Togepi (Premier Ball) - egg move Nasty Plot
-Careful Blaze Charmander (Dusk Ball) - egg moves Outrage and Dragon Dance
-Timid Trace Ralts (Love Ball)

I also have a lot of breedject shinies with at least 4 IVs. Some have the wrong Ability, none are wholly perfect.

Dratini
Bagon
Togepi
Charmander
Beldum
Rotom
Chansey
Porygon
Cleffa
Larvesta
Kangaskhan
Slowpoke
Torchic
Hawlucha
Squirtle
Gligar

Would you be willing to trade me one of your female Magic Guard Dream Ball Abra spitbacks? I'm going to need one for my future shiny breeding endeavors. Nature and IVs are unimportant, I can always hit breeding optimization on my own! I just need the raw material to start with.

I can offer you these mothers (all with the proper IV spreads):

-Impish Immunity Gligar (Quick Ball) - egg moves Agility and Baton Pass
-Modest Rain Dish Squirtle (Dive Ball) - egg moves Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere
-Bold Regenerator Slowpoke (Heal Ball)
-Jolly Scrappy Kangaskhan (Safari Ball) - egg move Double-Edge
-Bold Magic Guard Clefairy (Moon Ball) - egg move Stored Power
-Bold Natural Cure Chansey (Love Ball) - egg moves Aromatherapy, Seismic Toss, and Counter
-Calm Serene Grace Togepi (Premier Ball) - egg move Nasty Plot
-Careful Blaze Charmander (Dusk Ball) - egg moves Outrage and Dragon Dance
-Timid Trace Ralts (Love Ball)

I also have a lot of breedject shinies with at least 4 IVs. Some have the wrong Ability, none are wholly perfect.

Dratini
Bagon
Togepi
Charmander
Beldum
Rotom
Chansey
Porygon
Cleffa
Larvesta
Kangaskhan
Slowpoke
Torchic
Hawlucha
Squirtle
Gligar
None of these interest me and I still have a massive list of breeding projects to work through. Sorry, but I'll have to decline.

CMT for the Premier Ball Kabuto, Premier Ball Gastly and Premier Ball Zubat please :)
I meant "only OPEN for CMTs posted by me in other threads", but you're in luck since I can actually clone tonight.
If you're okay with receiving flawless non-redis clones of my Zubat, Kabuto and Gastly, I would trade them all for Bluemew.'s shiny Moon Ball Staryu.

Also tagging Fain and Mishimono, because I cloned the Smeargle you wanted.
Deposit something to the GTS and request a level 100 male Smeargle. PM/VM me what you deposited and I'll send you your Smeargle.

@ everybody
I won't be able to clone for about three weeks after tonight, since I'll only have one 3DS during this time.

If you're okay with receiving flawless non-redis clones of my Zubat, Kabuto and Gastly, I would trade them all for Bluemew.'s shiny Moon Ball Staryu.
I'm okay with that. Can you also clone the Staryu for me in the process? If not, I'll have to wait until someone can clone the Staryu for me.

I'm okay with that. Can you also clone the Staryu for me in the process? If not, I'll have to wait until someone can clone the Staryu for me.
Sure, I don't mind doing that. I'll be online in ~10 minutes.

EDIT: Thanks for the trade. That Staryu will probably see some use during Battle of Kanto. =)

Last edited:
I finally worked through my pending trades and reorganized this thread, so consider it reopened.
This is still a WIP, since I need to add a lot of breedables, readd my BR monsters with EV spreads and change a few small things here and there.

I'm working on a collection of 5IV Premier Ball HA females with four Egg moves as well as other HA Pokémon that can't be breed in Premier Balls. My priority is to finish Generation One first, but feel free to request other Pokémon.
There is a very high chance that I already have parents to breed them and they are all on my To-Do-List anyway. I don't plan to finish the "full dex" anytime soon though, but will constantly add more. :P

PS: Keep in mind that I can not clone at the moment, so I might need to find a cloner first if you request something that I don't have ready to send out.

I finally worked through my pending trades and reorganized this thread, so consider it reopened.
This is still a WIP, since I need to add a lot of breedables, readd my BR monsters with EV spreads and change a few small things here and there.

I'm working on a collection of 5IV Premier Ball HA females with four Egg moves as well as other HA Pokémon that can't be breed in Premier Balls. My priority is to finish Generation One first, but feel free to request other Pokémon.
There is a very high chance that I already have parents to breed them and they are all on my To-Do-List anyway. I don't plan to finish the "full dex" anytime soon though, but will constantly add more. :P

PS: Keep in mind that I can not clone at the moment, so I might need to find a cloner first if you request something that I don't have ready to send out.
Dammit people! I wanted vzxt proven right!

Glad to see you're back Nelson. If you need any cloning done, leave a VM, shoot me a PM, or tag me. I'm more than happy to volunteer as tribute.

I just wanna butt in to say that those new banners are lovely lol. Also, I can also clone stuff if you need to (considering you've been so kind), though it takes a while due to me not wanting to mess up my Friend Safari's any more than I've already done haha. I'll grab a bunch more Ditto's for our trade. =P

Hello there! Could I get more info on these breedables?
Doduo
Seel
Spinarak
Wailmer
Zigzagoon
Litwick
Vanillite
Lillipup
Yamask
Roggenrola

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)