Tattle Taler's Paradise (Wi-Fi Battles Blacklist as of May 1st, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AlexFenrir Fc:0175 3355 1098

Completely ignores sleep clause. He spored 4 out of my 6 pokemon and im pretty sure he has hacked stats that are not legit

StPako, Disconnected after his 2nd to last pokemon died, clearly using hacked pokemon as my Choice spec'd raikou couldnt 1 hit his starmie with thunderbolt, lol?
His fc : 1936 9845 1149 (BW).

i was battling spark4
his fc is 2366 6793 5667
he disconnected because he had a bad start ..

here is the conversation

Spark4> hi
<Faro> lets go
<Spark4> kk
<Faro> goin in
<Faro> im in
<Faro> gl
<Spark4> Sorry man, couldn't stop the sweep
<Faro> then u should run .. not d/c

Player: adryelf
fc: 4943-2064-8328
Used multiple types, when i had clearly specified a mono-type battle.
Used speed-boost Blaziken and Groudon, when I had clearly specified an OU match.
Used a Ninjask with double team; blatantly breaking the evasion clause.

kyle ayala losing 3-2 ninetails would die to rocks n was psn missed 2 dracos leaves chat and dcs from match

heard him through ds raging about misses so its most likely a dc

he called out someone else prior to our match for a dc then takes it out on me sad

hasn't replied yet will send a message shortly asking y

kiuQxy not listening to sleep clause!

Here is what was in the chat...

<kiuQxy> yo
<DarkBlood9000> Sup
<kiuQxy> headin' in
<DarkBlood9000> head in as well
<DarkBlood9000> Can't wait until x and y ou
<kiuQxy> hosting
<DarkBlood9000> K
<DarkBlood9000> U cant put me to sleep since of sleep clause
Your opponent ended the battle.

So unfair, my Skarmory was put to sleep by his breloom and I Have a smash passed latios but his breloom put me to sleep with his focus sash and survived. He couldn't have put me to sleep since my skarmory was already put to sleep and then two of my pokemon are now asleep. I demand he gets banned!!!

there will be no bans since the mods dont want to or cant do a thing ( on my view they don't want to try and change that "its not worth the level of frustration " even if they had access to block then from using the battle finder ) and there is no one here that can code the battle finder to accommodate that feature the only thing you can do wen accept such challenge is to check the black list treads and search for the nickname and reject

that guy was already reported several times guys like him don't care for the rules they want to win at any cost and hate being defeated , ( even if it doesn't count for anything)

Anyway i am trying to edit the Battlefinder code and add a black list system

realraymon dced

he had shell smash team barrier calm mind mew ditto copied all his stats killed his jigglypuff he dcs after i kill his hitmontop

says he was making a vid for
his channel n people ke
hpt foretitting

has a youtube channel bet he`ll have a bs excuse for not uploading that

Would like to report Justhavinfun (0991 9976 4771). He dc'ed on me after I killed his Nidoking unexpectedly first turn with Scarf Milotic, the froze his Suicune with Ice Punch and critting one of his pokes too. It clearly aid that the other person DC'ed and so it was not a miscommunication.

Don't accept SeaSlug's challenges.
He used a Zapdos with both Scald and Psyshock but didn't bother to notify me with this before actually using Psyshock to kill one of my Pokémon.

<SeaSlug> yo
<Eppie> hi
<Eppie> im connecting
<SeaSlug> saving...
<SeaSlug> 2 of my pokemons moves are all fucked up
<Eppie> zapdos cant learn psyshock hacker
<Eppie> reporting.
<SeaSlug> I mest up pokegen
<SeaSlug> -_-
<Eppie> Then you shouldn't use those moves because how the fuck can I predict a Psyshock from a Zapdos?
Opponent's FC: 1808 3416 1611

I just had a battle with DominationX. 3784 0234 4037

He is really cocky, and he's an asshole to boot.

<G-Beast> Connecing now.
<G-Beast> I will be hosting when I am online.
<DominationX> k just letting u know this team 9-0
<DominationX> gl
<DominationX> im in i dont see u
<G-Beast> I see you.
<G-Beast> I am reconnecting.
<DominationX> k
<G-Beast> I keep getting DCed when I talk to you.
<G-Beast> Let me host please.
<G-Beast> That is a Black Kyurem.
<DominationX> to ez
Your opponent ended the battle.

He ended it before it was over.

PkmWhite2 is a EXTREME hacker. his pokemons names aren't even in the correct font. his pokemon are crazy fast and strong. his kingdra was faster then my max ev iv speed sawsbuck in the sun? really... then he ohko a specially defensive cresselia with a latias? no I just don't see that happening. FC 3440 0954 0937

i was battling Rico473, firtst he disconnects from chat then he disconnects during battle just because i was beating on him, no luck hax or nothing.

edit: and now he is trying to say my pokemon have max evs in every stat because my dragonite wasnt getting ohkoed by his cresselias ice beam, i had light screen up and multi scale.

Username of alleged disconnector: All killer No filler
Link to user profile: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=168964
Friend Code:4256 1306 3179 (BW)

Was having a BW2 OU match. It was near the end with the score being 4-2 in my favor. My Jirachi was about to kill his Breloom and was going to finish up the match in the next 2 turns since he had only a banded Dragonite left. But the game just so happened to conveniently disconnect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)