The Bear's Lair (Update 12/20, I'm back)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell me exactly the further information about the Teddiursa you want. Ability, EMs, and so on ? That would help a lot.
Ability: Pickup EMs: Play Rough, Double-Edge, Close Combat, Crunch Gender: Female

That should cover most of it, tell me if I forgot some important information

Would like a nest ball modest bulbasaur,
I can trade a 5 IV shiny impish skarmory with the following egg moves
Stealth rock
Whirlwind
Drill peck
Curse

tell me if ure intrested

Man, i need a modest heatran that's actually legal lol. I'm going to offer 3 Pokemon (choose whatever you like from it):

1. Jolly Shiny Breloom BR (VGC set, naturally)
2. Modest Shiny Milotic BR (VGC set, will give EV spread if needed)
3. Flawless Suicune BR (Smogon EV spread, VGC set)

I'll ask for cloning first. Both loom and milotic were bred by me so i'll PM you details if required. The suicune was a giveaway in Nugget Bridge, so there's that too.

Hello, there!

I was curious to know if you'd like to do a female special ball Pokemon trade. I can breed you a female Squirtle, w/ its Hidden Ability of Rain Dish & the egg moves Aura Sphere & Dragon Pulse (its mother was traded to me by Fluke, another Smogon user). I'm interested in a female Charmander, w/ the egg moves Dragon Dance & Dragon Pulse, in a Dive Ball.

The Squirtle's mother has 6 IV's, I believe, & can be bred w/ a 6 IV Ditto (31/31/31/31/31/31 spreads, for each parent), if you'd like it to be. If so, maybe we can trade it for a Dive Ball Charmander w/ this IV spread that you listed (31/31/31/xx/31/31) & an Adamant Nature? Otherwise, I wouldn't mind doing a simple trade for female spitbacks, either, if you'd prefer that.

If you're interested in either of these, let me know at your own convenience. Thanks for your time!

IGN: Nick Ketchum, FC: 3050-8204-5112

Man, i need a modest heatran that's actually legal lol. I'm going to offer 3 Pokemon (choose whatever you like from it):

1. Jolly Shiny Breloom BR (VGC set, naturally)
2. Modest Shiny Milotic BR (VGC set, will give EV spread if needed)
3. Flawless Suicune BR (Smogon EV spread, VGC set)

I'll ask for cloning first. Both loom and milotic were bred by me so i'll PM you details if required. The suicune was a giveaway in Nugget Bridge, so there's that too.
I'll take the Milotic, I'll get to details with scheduling the trade and stuff in the weekend probably.

Hello, there!

I was curious to know if you'd like to do a female special ball Pokemon trade. I can breed you a female Squirtle, w/ its Hidden Ability of Rain Dish & the egg moves Aura Sphere & Dragon Pulse (its mother was traded to me by Fluke, another Smogon user). I'm interested in a female Charmander, w/ the egg moves Dragon Dance & Dragon Pulse, in a Dive Ball.

The Squirtle's mother has 6 IV's, I believe, & can be bred w/ a 6 IV Ditto (31/31/31/31/31/31 spreads, for each parent), if you'd like it to be. If so, maybe we can trade it for a Dive Ball Charmander w/ this IV spread that you listed (31/31/31/xx/31/31) & an Adamant Nature? Otherwise, I wouldn't mind doing a simple trade for female spitbacks, either, if you'd prefer that.

If you're interested in either of these, let me know at your own convenience. Thanks for your time!

IGN: Nick Ketchum, FC: 3050-8204-5112
Sorry, not interested :/

Hello, you probably haven't seen me around here for a while. After the summer I got tired of trading(and I'm also very lazy, so there's that), but now that the VGC 16 season is about to start, I will actually start playing on cartridge again, and that means I'll need some Pokemon to use, and especially a ton of legendaries. I'm currently planning to SR a Quiet Kyogre and a lot of other stuff during christmas, but currently I only have 1 small addition, this little Magnemite I RNG'ed ages ago on Heartgold:

Magnemite
Steven|21267
Lvl: 16
Magne Pull - Timid
IV's: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Semi-Redis

RNG'ed by me on Heartgold

Edit: I also removed the legendaries I have gotten from other people, since I shouldn't really be profiting from stuff I've gotten for just something as simple as cloning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)