Walrus The BrainpanCydonia Cross-Server Walrus - Won by Lebossle

19th Place
Submitted by Ullar
Score: 7.0

A Little Priest by Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter
The movie was good but imo stage > movie. This song is a prime example of that. The camaraderie of the song is a bit more muted here, whereas the various stage versions show two newfound partners gleefully hamming it up over a battleplan formed from Lovett’s attempt to cheer up the despondent Todd. This song is a linchpin for the plot and while the movie does it good, the stage versions do it better.

10th Place
Submitted by mendelde
Score: 8.5

It’s My Life by Bon Jovi

Most people like this song just for the chorus, which can often be heard belted it out in the shower or car by the kind of people who wish they owned a karaoke machine so they could just turn it on and belt out the chorus of It’s My Life whenever they want. I think enjoying this song as a whole is ideal, since those belters are missing out.

7th Place
Submitted by BLOODYRAIN10001
Score: 8.8

Press Play Walk Away by S3RL & Synthwulf

Dammit, Blodds.

Like my young friend, I have recent history with this song. Bloody introduced me to it when I became the official bot wrangler of the FGF Discord server, and it became an unofficial theme song for me as I would set up queues on Erisbot. The driving beat, the lilting melody, the relevant lyrics… I can’t really say it’s pandering, because S3RL is one of his favorite artists.

4th Place
Submitted by RODAN
Score: 9.1

Rusted From The Rain by Billy Talent

What really got me hooked on Billy Talent is Kowalewicz’s voice. The closest you could compare his sound to anyone else’s is that it’s just a tiny bit reminiscent of Jello Biafra. Or maybe that’s just me. Kowalewicz knows how to draw on his unique voice to get you interested in the lyrics, which are themselves interesting. And that sweet guitar certainly isn’t hurting anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)