The Doubles Open V - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platinum God n1n1

the real n1n1
is a Tiering Contributor
scheduled for Friday night my time with Memoric . I was on from approximately 8:30 to 11pm he never showed and didnt want to fight during the week even though we were both on.
will try to reschedule for tomorrow or sunday

kamikaze

The King Of Games
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Coinflips:
ggggd vs Dawgie : Dawgie and ggggd didnt contact each other
DragonWhale vs H-C : both put little effort into actually getting the match done

Activity Wins:
Energy vs Stax : Energy missed 2 scheduled times and Stax called activity (EDIT: They played and Stax won 2-1)
chimpact vs Cased : Chimpact won g1. never heard about anything else
xzern vs North : xzern contacted and north didnt respond
Nintendi vs GRAND EMPRESS : GRAND EMPRESS contacted with no response and called activity
Euphonos vs Mix : mix missed scheduled time and never responded again. Euphonos called activity

Extensions:
Camilas vs darrell1297 : game getting done over weekend
DaAwesomeDude1 vs BuzzkillAmpharos : Getting the game done Sunday
Josh vs Croven : Getting game done Monday
Memoric vs n1n1 : Game getting done over weekend
Meru vs Peli : Game getting done saturday morning
checkmater75 vs Jarii : game getting done over weekend
Aramonia vs Mizuhime : game getting done saturday

Last edited:
kamikaze he missed the only scheduled time. Ive been active the past two weeks and he never tagged me in an activity post. Please give an extension........ He was also not available the first 5 days lol. He said "he'll be on at 9" when I never said I'd be on at 9. Anyways, I logged in at 9 and he was gone. He made an activity post at 8:40 and said I was 40 minutes late .. Lol. I was online on Thursday and he was nowhere to be seen.

Last edited:

kamikaze

The King Of Games
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
kamikaze he missed the only scheduled time. Ive been active the past two weeks and he never tagged me in an activity post. Please give an extension........ He was also not available the first 5 days lol. He said "he'll be on at 9" when I never said I'd be on at 9. Anyways, I logged in at 9 and he was gone. He made an activity post at 8:40 and said I was 40 minutes late .. Lol. I was online on Thursday and he was nowhere to be seen.

I am not sure how the above implies you never agreed to the 9 timing. Also his post was at 9:49pm EDT (GMT -4) claiming he was on for 40+minutes, which does actually matchup with the scheduled time.

I am not sure how the above implies you never agreed to the 9 timing. Also his post was at 9:49pm EDT (GMT -4) claiming he was on for 40+minutes, which does actually matchup with the scheduled time.
for me his post says 8:40, weird. can we have an extension? i'll be on all day. it might be an error on my part but i'm sure we can play in the next few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)