The Elder Scrolls Online

I did a quick search but couldn't find anything, so here's a thread on eso. I've been playing eso for about a bit less than a year, and I have to say it is easily my favorite mmo, and it has by far the best community of any fandom I've been in (Sorry Pokemon community, you're good too). For anyone that's looking for an mmo, eso has a great population on all platforms (PC,mac,playstation,xbox) and is continuously churning out new content, with a new dlc four times a year. It does have a bit of a steep learning curve as far as mmos go, but once you get into the game the storytelling, quests, voice acting, zone design, PvE, and PvP are all among the best for all mmos. It may be a small thing, but the character customization is BY FAR the best in ANY video game I've ever played. period. In addition, if you're a big elder scrolls fan and don't like mmos, you can do all of the quests solo and can play it in first person, it's surprisingly close to a single player elder scrolls game (except the combat system I guess). I digress, I'm really just trying to find anyone else that plays eso on these forums. So, anyone else play eso and want to discuss?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)