The Everything NFL Thread - 2017-18 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hundley will also be a little bit better prepared after a week of working with the starters than he was when he was just thrown into action. Although this isn't a surefire indicator of success as Landry Jones actually sucks WORSE when he is prepared to start *shrug*

Hundley will also be a little bit better prepared after a week of working with the starters than he was when he was just thrown into action. Although this isn't a surefire indicator of success as Landry Jones actually sucks WORSE when he is prepared to start *shrug*
So, knock Ben out just hard enough for them to keep him out but not hard enough to declare a concussion, clearing him to start the following week?

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Browns lose yet again in OT in a fun-filled game with zero touchdowns, Chicago stomps shitty Scam on the back of Mitchell Trubisky's seven pass attempts.

FUCK YOU DENVER RUINING MY PERFECT PICK'EM WEEK actually it's not perfect at all but KC and Carolina don't count for no particular reason seriously what are you doing denver

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
3 shutouts this week wut is offense. also hilarious how the colts defense managed to make bortles look competent.

Would I rather the Patriots have a functioning defense or a functioning Gronk?

I'll get my answer tonight.

Can't wait to see career special teamer jonathan bademosi shut down Julio

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I liked the part where vontaze burfict kicked a Steelers player in the face with both feet and then immediately pointed to that player as if he had done something wrong to him lol. When are they just going to ban him from playing in games against Pittsburgh?

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I liked the part where vontaze burfict kicked a Steelers player in the face with both feet and then immediately pointed to that player as if he had done something wrong to him lol. When are they just going to ban him from playing in games against Pittsburgh?
Or just ban him in general. He's absolute scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)