The Everything NFL Thread - 2017-18 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I told you they'd be fine after a few weeks

the defense is bad but its not THAT bad
To be fair have you seen how bad this Atlanta offense has been all year? They've cracked 23+ points twice all season, in week 2 and week 3. Holding any team to 7 is a solid effort though.

On the flipside, Atlanta have actually had an above average defense all year. Feel like I'm living in a weird parallel universe.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Pretzels that's the problem exactly tho is that Defense looked SOOOOO BAAAAD. The secondary had a shot but I don't trust anyone else. If Matty Pats and Billy B manage to hide how shite the front 7 is this year? Man I don't even know I thought that was impossible. Problem is a Bad O makes a Bad D look good because mistakes on both sides go for the Defense.

I still dont trust em. But maybe I might. Fuk.

And I'll guess the Harrison top ten again.

Eagles
Rams
Steelers
Patriots
Chiefs
Seahawks
Vikings
Saints
Bills
Panthers

Except for those penalties, the Eagles looked good tonight. They'll be #1, while the Lambs get #2 with that shutout of the shitty Cardinals. Steelers just need to focus on Brown and Bell. Patriots may be ahead of them, but whatever. Big drop for Chiefs. Seattle is right back in it, while the lower three are quietly sneaking up the list. Redskins drop, but stay above Panthers.

Seahags and Pats are getting progressively better after slow starts.

This is your superbowl matchup folks you all know its true.

Eagles, Chiefs and Rams are all pretenders and the Steelers will never beat Brady with their dumbass zone blitz scheme.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Seahags and Pats are getting progressively better after slow starts.

This is your superbowl matchup folks you all know its true.

Eagles, Chiefs and Rams are all pretenders and the Steelers will never beat Brady with their dumbass zone blitz scheme.
Steelers won't have to. Pats will be playing chefs who will beat them, then Steelers beat chefs and play seahags in super bowl!

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Over/unders for today's game:

Joe Flacco passing yards: 199.5
Joe Flacco interceptions: 1.5
Jay Ajai rushing yards: 99.5
Times Justin Tucker kicks a long field goal to bail us out of shit field position: 1.5
Times I curse at our coaching staff in frustration: 10.5.
Times I beg, verbally or mentally, for Joe Flacco to lose his job: market has closed. Too much money on the over.

As i've said before The Steelers have no chance of stopping Tom Brady

BUT

now that the Patriots lost hightower they might be able to slant TOP enough to limit his scoring oppurtunites and possibly maybe have a chance of winning against the pats.

Stallion

Tree Young
Fucking disgusting cheap shot by Alonso. Fuck you, you're the Burfict of the AFC East.

Just as Flacco actually looked good too.

Wow...

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
As i've said before The Steelers have no chance of stopping Tom Brady

BUT

now that the Patriots lost hightower they might be able to slant TOP enough to limit his scoring oppurtunites and possibly maybe have a chance of winning against the pats.
Maaaaaaybeeeee

I just want them to win in the playoffs. I wouldn't even care if we went on and lost the super bowl, beating new England in the playoffs would make me cream myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)