The Everything NFL Thread - 2017-18 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't help that Todd Gurley dropped about five passes

I'm just pissed off at our coach for calling a timeout on the last drive of the half (with 55 seconds left Rams got a five yard pass play with no timeouts, just let the time run rather than be greedy) and the fact he didn't go for two on the last TD (no excuses that was some dumb shit). Was almost hoping the game would end up close so he'd be getting some flak for those calls.

Solid win though. Rams kinda felt like a flip flopped offensive version of the impressive but not yet all together 2012 Seahawks. Another year in this system could make them a legitimate juggernaut, especially if Goff can make the next step.

Chiefs have lost 6 straight home playoff games, an NFL record lmao

don't get why everyone makes a big deal out of Arrowhead Stadium, i've been there myself. yeah it's loud i guess but what stadium isn't

Man, the Rams schedule was kind of a walk in the park huh?.. and when the matchup wasn't, it was either an L or a shootout which should have hinted that there is more to be desired.
The Rams did not have a cakewalk schedule at all. Plus the scenario was hard for them. The Falcons were an experienced team that recently choked away the Super while the Rams have a coach who is younger than a lot of players.

I know we got some Jags bros here but I don't see any way they can beat the Steelers next week barring another biblical meltdown by Ben Roethlisberger

Bortles can't complete 2 consecutive forward passes

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Recipe for beating the jaguars:

1) 11 men in box on defense. One spy on each end for super effective coverage on warbortles
2) literally don't turn the ball over. this is best achieved by giving leveon bell approximately 67 carries

Edit: just kidding because last time I talked smack about the jaguars they boned our faces off please no let that happen again

Last edited:
literally the Georgia Falcons
I mean now that the Cavs have a title is there any competition left for most miserable sports city? It's not just losing, but it's the soul crushing losses that add up. I need a Bills fan to tell me it gets better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)