The Initial UU Tournament - [Final]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

The Rules can be found below.

6v6 standard single battle played on Pokemon Sun/Moon over Wifi
Level 50
Sleep Clause
Evasion Clause
Species Clause
OHKO Clause
Baton Pass restriction (only 2 per team)
Leppa Berry + Recycle is banned (Infinite Battles)
Legal hacks are fine, but they must be fair, and again, only have prebank moves and abilities.
Teams cannot be switched in between rounds and must be kept throughout the tournament
No blacklisted users are allowed to enter, I will be checking the list.
The banlist will be the same as Pokemon Showdown's one.

We've finally reached the last battle of this UU tournament. There's been a lot of inactivity, but I hope everyone has enjoyed their battles. The final matchup is:

Geren vs Doobzi

Alright! After an intense battle with Doobzi, we've managed to reach to the end.

I won 3 - 0.
Battle video here!
65MW-WWWW-WWW7-WMZV

GG to everyone, it was lots of fun to finally use all these breeds lol.

Was really fun, at team preview I thought I had the match-up advantage but the new z-move potential really took me by surprise. Props to Geren for building a great team and thank you everyone who played me for the great matches. Hope to play you guys again sometime and Geren, ill be keeping a special eye on our next game if we ever come across each other again ;)

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Thank you everyone who entered, hope you all enjoyed your battles! Until next time! Be on the look out for more tournaments from me. Geren and I are sorting prizes via pm :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)