Walrus The KnightsofSonata I Just Can't Get Enough Cross-server Walrus [Walrein Wins]

11th Place
Submitted by Morgan
Score: 8.5

Monster by Kanye West ft. Jay-Z, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj, & Justin Vernon

According to Morgan, Nicki’s verse is where this song really shines. And he is fucking RIGHT. She grabs hold of the rhythm and turns it into pure fire. Jay-Z was sounding clumsy even before she blew him out of the water.

6th Place
Submitted by acidphoenix
Score: 9.3

Bad Idea by Sara Bareilles ft. Jason Mraz

This song is the distilled essence of the movie Waitress. Bareilles and Mraz’s voices blend well together, to the point where I’m not sad that Nathan Fillion isn’t the one singing here. A fine duet that a few people I know irl would probably like. Maybe sharing this song with others isn’t a bad idea.

2nd Place
Submitted by BLOODYRAIN10001
Score: 9.9

Luv(sic) Part 5 by Nujabes ft. Shing02

Nujabes knocks it out of the park. Before I made some critical edits to the walrus, this was going to be the sad songs category. This could have taken that cat hands down and very nearly took this one hands down, too. It’s a beautiful song that brings out the tears every time I hear it.

1st Place
Submitted by Steven Snype
Score: 10

Jigsaw by Gene Shinozaki ft. 29 awesome people on assorted instruments and vocals

Holy crap on a cracker. I am FLOORED. A live performance with a level of artistry that blows my fucking mind. Here you have it folks, a song able to knock another 10 back to a 9.9. Snype pulled off a last minute miracle.

1st Place feat. MyNameIsNothing
2nd Place feat. acidphoenix
3rd Place feat. Morgan
We’ve had some shake ups and surprises this round, but what will the next round hold?

Category 5- Say My Name! Rollcall will take place on Monday the 27th 5pm CST!

And now for our outro...

[9:41 PM] KnightsofSonata: Notice to Smogoners: none of the Kongregators have truant subs
[9:42 PM] KnightsofSonata: I will be visiting the truants through PMs and DMs to shake y'all down collect your missing subs.
[9:43 PM] KnightsofSonata: Y'all know who you are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)