The LC Open VI - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

chimp

Go Bananas
is an official Team Rateris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Sorry I dont if I was clear enough.
Due to unfourtunate circumstances with his internet provider, Macle was unable to play and gave me the win.

I won against Tryhard Kirk G.

requesting activity on my opponent. I'm afraid that I can't reschedule. Opponent misses time then excuses and asks me for a new time and leaves rudely.
So I'm online in PS at the scheduled time, I search for the name parivard and it says hes offline. I try again a couple of times til half an hour later when I gotta leave. And I'm the one who missed scheduled time, I see... Quote

Edit: People can confirm I was on as "The Sky Tower", I was in the NU room the whole time

So I'm online in PS at the scheduled time, I search for the name parivard and it says hes offline. I try again a couple of times til half an hour later when I gotta leave. And I'm the one who missed scheduled time, I see... Quote

Edit: People can confirm I was on as "The Sky Tower", I was in the NU room the whole time
You were last seen on forums like 1.5 hours ago on forums i.e. no activity on forums. I searched for user: 'Garay Oak' and it showed me offline then I waited for you and switched on to my ladder alt. You can confirm this in Hindi room or check my PM to user: Rasberry Pie.
I've already PMed you for challenge like 15 mins. ago and haven't got a reply from you and you were last seen on forums too 40 mins. ago.

You were last seen on forums like 1.5 hours ago on forums i.e. no activity on forums. I searched for user: 'Garay Oak' and it showed me offline then I waited for you and switched on to my ladder alt. You can confirm this in Hindi room or check my PM to user: Rasberry Pie.
I've already PMed you for challenge like 15 mins. ago and haven't got a reply from you and you were last seen on forums too 40 mins. ago.
I can confirm too the activity of user Garay oak at that time, he told me that he was waiting for 1 opp who wasn't online. Just reschedule and play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)