NU The NeverUsed League IV - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
lost in 3 ggs
third one was especially close, p much came down to late game predictions. really wp and gl in the next rounds

Reactions: kay

Shadestep

volition immanent
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
activity:
#1 - Evan. vs Lord Sylex
new matchup: eren vs Evan.
new matchup: Lord Sylex vs Crashy

coinflip:
#1 - Contact vs Snowy
new matchup: allstarapology vs Contact
new matchup: Snowy vs Mysterious M
#2 - Sam I Yam vs Count Riario
new matchup: Count Riario vs Flamestar
new matchup: Sam I Yam vs Mikaav
Shadestep it say's my opponent's profile is not available. So do I get a bye?
0Nl please contact your opponent as soon as possible. If you fail to do so, you will receive an activity loss.
Is there a reason my opponent's profile is unavailable?
your opponent is banned. You receive a bye.

Everything until now is updated. Please get your games done in time, extensions are super annoying to deal with and starting next round, I will only grant extensions to people who have either personally asked me, or posted in the thread.

Last edited:
My opp give me the win, you put an substitute for me in r1 and then u give the win to the substitute .-. Wtf with this host. The new opp that u give me and I have the schedule for today...

Shadestep

volition immanent
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
My opp give me the win, you put an substitute for me in r1 and then u give the win to the substitute .-. Wtf with this host. The new opp that u give me and I have the schedule for today...
I scheduled with rodriblutar for today and now i have a new opp
It’s wat past the extension deadline, but if you get it done today, I will count it. The deadline was Wednesday/Thursday, and it is now Saturday, so no need to bitch to me when neither of you have shown any activity in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)