The NFL Fantasy Football Thread, 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am realllllllly tempted to play Chris Ivory from the Jags over Davante Adams.. if Fournette doesn't go, he could be the hero I need.

But Adams might be that clutch guy for the shit Packers... don't have points to spare in my matchup however. Dilemma.

i am realllllllly tempted to play Chris Ivory from the Jags over Davante Adams.. if Fournette doesn't go, he could be the hero I need.

But Adams might be that clutch guy for the shit Packers... don't have points to spare in my matchup however. Dilemma.
TJ Yeldon says hi.

with both OJ Howard and Adam Jones sitting on my bench, I now need Alshon to double his projection and Ertz to do jackshit.

and in my other league i need Agholor and Eagles K to combine for 6.5 points.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
That feel when you go into Monday night with a 20 point lead and jamison Crowder still to play, and your opponent only has Jordan reed who hasn't scored more than 6 points all season.

And you still lose...

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
"Dak's What She Said... has underachieved every week this season." :v4:

5-2 though can't really complain about that for once

ugh I was up by 25 in my PPR keeper going into Monday and lost by 1 damn point in one of my leagues because Jordan Reed decided to finally show up. Second time in three weeks I lose to a guy who didn't bother to swap out his DST or kicker on bye, and this one hurts because my opponent was starting a bunch of waiver wire fodder while I had my best players at each position going.

Also I remember that my League A team underachieved in all but 1 week last season but I had a 10-4 record because of a ridiculously easy schedule. Apparently I hold the record for easiest schedule in League A history, but three teams this year are outpacing that record right now while I have the third hardest schedule :pirate:. At least I now have a team that I know can compete in the playoffs by scoring instead of hoping the other team underachieves like crazy.

edit: oh yeah, why does everyone hoard DSTs like crazy in the dynasty league? my waiver wire options are terrible this week.

Last edited:

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
How did Deshaun Watson lose 4 fantasy points in under a minute? Fucker had me less than 2 points from a win before that. Also another score around 120, another loss. My league A team is cursed.

Edit: was only a point. I had him in two leagues but didn't realise that there were different scoring systems for qbs

Started 3-0. Now 3-5 in one of the main leagues I’m in. Never doing Non PPR ever again. Fuck this guy who set it up.

What are we doing here...

Fantasy is the biggest shitfest I’ve ever done. No idea why I do this lmao. I need to not care so much. Even when you win in the end, it doesn’t matter.

But when you win. It feels so damn good.

dropping another game because Fuller went off for my opponent and everyone else shit the bed.

i have KC K, Alex Smith and Kareem left, i am currently down 50 points and they still have Tyreek.

meanwhile in my 8 team league i'm going to beat someone who has Zeke and Jack Doyle on the bench.

MFW McKinnon is the only player on my entire team to outscore my kicker (Prater).
I need Hunt Hill and KC Defense to combine for 54 points tonight

Literally going to have to choose between Bortles, Beathard, McCown, or Cutler in my money league next week because about 22 QBs are rostered in this league

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
don't look now but it only took me eight weeks to beat my projection for the first time, thanks to a combined 40 points from BUTKER & DA CHIEFS

in my .5 ppr league i'm starting Corey Davis over Alshon and plugging in Adam Jones and Alfred Morris in FLEX over Buck Allen or Doctson (or Alshon i guess).

i also dropped Chris Hogan and picked up Josh Gordon.

I'm trying out Alfred Morris also... god I hope he pays off... because..

THE TEXANS ARE FUCKED AND EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PLAYER ON THAT ROSTER IS WORTHLESS IN FANTASY NOW AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Honestly.. I have Miller, Fuller, Hopkins, and Watson in 2 diff leagues... and well...

It's going to be a really shitty weekend for me.. praying to hang in there and recover those points somewhere.. no way they do shit.. even vs the Colts.

Adams... worthless.
Fitzgerald... worthless.
Hopkins... worthless.
Fuller... worthless.
Parker... worthless.
Elliot... worthless.
D. Parker... tbd again.

I'm so low on WRs now it's not even funny. I'm 6-2, probably going to limp into the playoffs.. but that's as far as I go. Probably need 2 more wins to secure a spot.

There goes:
  • Your waiver spot you used to grab Morris or McFadden
  • Your FAAB dollars you used to grab Morris or McFadden
  • The trade in which you bought Morris or McFadden
  • Your Forte points you didn't get last night because you chose Morris or McFadden
  • Your plans of getting Zeke back, ready for playoffs

I really wanted to see which backup would do workk.... fuck.

Mainly cause I was hoping Morris could get my through this shit bye week..

Now I have to debate between

Drake.. and Williams.. for the shit Dolphins.. and pray whichever I pick can get what.. like 8 points? Somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)