The NU Open V - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
extensions: you guys have the amount of time listed in parentheses from this post to complete your game, this was determined based on your attempts to schedule.
Hec vs CyberOdin (24 hours)
fran17 vs FlamingVictini (48 hours)
Fireburn vs Natural History (24 hours)
Steve Angello vs Luck O' the Irish (48 hours)

coinflips: https://puu.sh/qA5EJ.png
HANTSUKI vs Josh
Fiend vs Clay Johnson
-Tsunami- vs Derk
PrinceLucian
vs EnemyJurist
sugarhigh vs Sopheon
soulgazer
vs Mr.378
MetalGro$$ vs badabing
wisc
vs Guilas D

activity calls:
NicoReaper vs Eyan
Der Schweinsteiger vs Villa
Serpi386
vs BlueSkiddoWeCanToo
Carmina Burana vs Jets

Just so everyone's aware I won't be giving activity wins to people who only contact their opponent once on the first day of the round being up anymore, it's ridiculous that you can post 2-3 times in the thread that you've contacted or make 40 other posts on forums but you can't make an additional attempt to schedule your game. 1 post on an opponents wall for a round that lasts longer than a week does not constitute enough activity for a free win in my book. Likewise simply having the last vm sent on your opponent's wall does not mean you have been more active, if its been a few days and your opponent hasn't replied to your vm consider it your responsibility to contact again attempting to get the game done. And for fucks sake I'm so sick of seeing people who ignore vm posts for 48 hours while posting multiple times on forums in between that reply, I get sometimes you can forget to reply to a vm but do it right away, especially if your opp communicates that their availability is ass.

Ok, I'm done with my mini-rant. Thanks to everyone who got their games done, round 3 will be up within the hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)