The RU Open VI - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
opponent hasn't been on since thursday, will try to get it done tomorrow or the days after if we can get an extension / he logs on

requesting activity

my opponent missed our initial scheduled time yesterday and missed the rescheduled time today (the latter possibly being due to a time zone misunderstanding but the former was just being 7 hours late). can add to pm conversation if need be.

requesting activity, opponent said "6pm est on 3 different occasions and was nowhere to be found at any time

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Good stuff. Back on the trip and have been working behind bars on keeping my excel sheet up to date with the winners and stuff. Just need to update the thread. Keep it up, until tomorrow.

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Calling for an extension for me and jarii (just in case you forgot he's on vacation, aldo)
Right... when does he return again? (This info is kind of important to determine the length of the extension, for other similar vacation cases).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)