The smorgasbord is back! (Gen 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in the bold cressy for VGCs I don't have too much to offer. I have a timid shiny thundurus hp ice that I RNGd 4 years ago but I can't find the save file to nickname it

May i spend one credit on the sassy porygon hatched by you with a nickname ?

Also, you haven't update my credits :p

I'm interested in the bold cressy for VGCs I don't have too much to offer. I have a timid shiny thundurus hp ice that I RNGd 4 years ago but I can't find the save file to nickname it
Might be interested in one of the shinys if you can get them nicknamed by the original hatcher :) Just wondering, do you have any particular pokémon you planning to breed soon?

Hey Hammie! Could I do another breeding project for that beautiful bold Cresselia? :]
This would be nice :)
Hariyama
(level ball)
Brave - Guts
31/31/31/x/31/0
- Bullet punch, Wide guard, Feint

May i spend one credit on the sassy porygon hatched by you with a nickname ?

Also, you haven't update my credits :p
Sure thing! Let me know what nickname you want :) Sorry I forgot, they are added now!

Hey, I've got the Latias nicknamed already. "Aiona" right? sorry for the delay.
Let me know when you can trade.
Yeah, thats right :) Which pokémon do you want?

Hello, Hammy! Can you trade now? I'm online doing some trades, we can trade if you want :)

EDIT: i'm on my Y, if you want to trade I'll change to my AS.

Might be interested in one of the shinys if you can get them nicknamed by the original hatcher :) Just wondering, do you have any particular pokémon you planning to breed soon?
I'm doing luxury ball shiny liepard w/yawn, Encore, copycat, foul play. I'm gonna do togekiss, dream ball/love ball shiny ttar, slowbro maybe. I can probably get the rotoms, kangaskhan, tyrogue, beldum nicknamed. Maybe a few others

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
In response to the CMT earlier, could I possibly get a copy of this for the Thundurus?
ORAS Cresselia
Bold - Levitate
31/4/31/31/31/31
- Icy Wind, Helping hand
Nicknamable

Yep.

I should be able to trade in about 2 hours, if you'll be around?
Since you typed that a while ago, yeah I should still be around :) I would like to have it nicknamed Zeus ^^

Edit: Gotta go now, maybe we can trade tomorrow! :)

Last edited:

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Since you typed that a while ago, yeah I should still be around :) I would like to have it nicknamed Zeus ^^

Edit: Gotta go now, maybe we can trade tomorrow! :)
Yeah sorry about that, got held up by my niece and nephew. Tomorrow will work fine as well. I still have you added. ^^

Edit: May be late again today. >_<

Last edited:
Sorry I got a lil busier than I expected - first week of the new semester - but your Tepig is ready and I have the spitback Makuhita w/ Brave Nature and the three egg moves you wanted.

Sorry I got a lil busier than I expected - first week of the new semester - but your Tepig is ready and I have the spitback Makuhita w/ Brave Nature and the three egg moves you wanted.
Okay, you can send me a PM when you can trade :) Tonight I should be awake for 2 hours from now.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi Hammy, I'm fairly new here and I completely understand if you don't want to trade with me, but I am after a copy of that sexy Bold VGC Cresselia. I don't have a trade thread, but can offer you:
a Hoenn Modest 31/8-9/31/31/24-25/31 Lv. 50 Nicknameable Heatran (with Heat Wave / Earth Power) in a Timer Ball with 212 HP / 44 Def / 252 SpA,
a Hoenn Jolly 22-23/31/30/x/31/31 Lv. 50 UT Nicknameable Terrakion in a Timer Ball, or
a Hoenn Adamant 19/31/31/x/31/31 Lv. 50 Nicknameable Lando-T (UT except for 4 HP EVs) also in a Timer Ball.
Or I can do you a Gen VI breeding project. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi Hammy, I'm fairly new here and I completely understand if you don't want to trade with me, but I am after a copy of that sexy Bold VGC Cresselia. I don't have a trade thread, but can offer you:
a Hoenn Modest 31/8-9/31/31/24-25/31 Lv. 50 Nicknameable Heatran (with Heat Wave / Earth Power) in a Timer Ball with 212 HP / 44 Def / 252 SpA,
a Hoenn Jolly 22-23/31/30/x/31/31 Lv. 50 UT Nicknameable Terrakion in a Timer Ball, or
a Hoenn Adamant 19/31/31/x/31/31 Lv. 50 Nicknameable Lando-T (UT except for 4 HP EVs) also in a Timer Ball.
Or I can do you a Gen VI breeding project. Thanks!
Hi, unfortunately I have already captured or traded those pokémon already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)