The smorgasbord is back! (Gen 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Hamstern, interested in ur new Timid Tornadus. Are there any 6th gen breeding projects you can think of that I can do for you (I can do shiny hatching now)?

Last edited:
Do you still need Raikou? I have one with HP Ice - 31.x.30.31.31.31, I'm interested in Porygon2
Definitely interested :) Can you nickname it? If so I would like to have it nickname Shere Khan :)

Hi Hamstern, interested in ur new Timid Tornadus. Are there any 6th gen breeding projects you can think of that I can do for you (I can do shiny hatching now)?
Nothing I super need, but Nelson_Tangela wanted me to spready the Tornadus so can you breed a 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant Bisharp in timer ball and egg move sucker punch?

Definitely interested :) Can you nickname it? If so I would like to have it nickname Shere Khan :)

Nothing I super need, but Nelson_Tangela wanted me to spready the Tornadus so can you breed a 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant Bisharp in timer ball and egg move sucker punch?
Sure thing, I'll get working on the pawniard/bisharp and let you know once it's done :)

Edit: Finished breeding ur pawniard/bisharp. It's a female btw. What would you like me to nickname it?

Last edited:
Hey, can you cmt for this?

ORAS Tornadus
Timid - Prankster
31/31/31/31/31/31
Fully-Redis
I like the shiny Altaria nicknamed Nimbus :) However, I forgot to mention in the info that this Tornadus comes nicknamed Boreboss which is Nelson_Tangelas nickname, still interested?

I like the shiny Altaria nicknamed Nimbus :) However, I forgot to mention in the info that this Tornadus comes nicknamed Boreboss which is Nelson_Tangelas nickname, still interested?
Sure, thats fine, I'll be available tonight around 6:30pm EST:]

ORAS Cresselia
Bold - Levitate
31/4/31/31/31/31
- Icy Wind, Helping hand
Nicknamable

Interested in this Cresseila. Can offer anything from here and/or any breeding project(s).

Hi Hamstern, I'm interested in your Cresslia. I have uniquely bred shinies (meaning uncloned) of the following elektrike, shroomish, Deino, Karrablast, Barboach, and feebas. If any of those interest you let me know. If not maybe I could breed one that you are looking for?

Cheers

Hi Hamstern, I'm interested in your Cresslia. I have uniquely bred shinies (meaning uncloned) of the following elektrike, shroomish, Deino, Karrablast, Barboach, and feebas. If any of those interest you let me know. If not maybe I could breed one that you are looking for?

Cheers
Is there any of those you can get nicknamed? :)

Is there any of those you can get nicknamed? :)
I have the hatch data for all of them. I can get them named as long as the user is still active and our time zones and schedules match up. I'm some instances and depending on your time zone it may be easier if I give it to you but I can definitely have a go first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)