The UU Open V - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBU

Banned deucer.
I waited for you for one whole hour. U didnt say anything about a specifc server and i wasnt forced to know that. I am not gonna elaborate on this cause its a waste of my time to say the least. As i posted to your profile, give me a gmt time a day and a server and i will be there.

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Requesting that a mod close this thread when they can, though at least I can address the CBU v Rodriblutar issue that seems to be unfolding here as opposed to the R5 thread.

CBU, from what I can see publicly discussed in this thread, and with the large posts I have made previously about when and where to show activity, you ARE expected to show on SmogTours at the time arranged between you two. Similarly, if he did not specify a server, you did not as well - the default in these scenarios has been, still is, and for the remainder of the tournament will be, smogtours.psim.us. I've written this out plenty of times so I expect participants to know and understand that - if you don't specifically say "gold" or "pandora" or "main" you are playing on smogtours every time.

That said, you two have plenty of time within the deadline to figure this out. All I'm asking is that you sit down for 30 minutes and play some Pokemon battles utilizing a select group of mons under 3.4% usage in the OverUsed tier as defined by Smogon. Nothing too crazy, I figure you folks can sort it out. Get to it! Thanks and peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)