The Workshop

HotFuzzBall

fuzzy-chan \(ㆁヮㆁ✿)
is an Artist
Hi, we plan to do a December/Christmas edition of our Rate of the Week project and would like to request artwork for it. The thread usually looks like this, the artwork should be on the top.
Two Fighting-type Pokemon would be cool, for example: An Infernape as Santa, carrying a full bag, but out of it team rater badges fall out. Besides it there is a Terrakion, maybe with a red nose like a reindeer. Just an idea, if you have another one just go for it.
We had something like this once, but there is no Christmas theme. If you're short on time I wouldn't have a problem if you just add a Christmas theme to this.:
Thanks in advance !
ok im done

I went for Lucario instead since it was kinda weird drawing Infernape with the santa costume. Also didn't add the badges just because they were surprisingly difficult to recreate ;w;

hmu for changes!

Last edited:

mael

not the same but equal
is a Community Contributorwon the 14th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
Hi, team europe needs a new logo for wcop and such (and to prouldy represent that we're team europe of course). it should be small enough to fit into the signature w.o being too small obviously. something along the lines of this or this (both in hide tags below and i prefer the size of the bigs logo).

as far as motive and looks go, we don't care too much, we'd like if it featured luxray, something like "europe" or "team europe" and the design had some kind of connection to europe, but we don't want to restrict the artist too much, just give us something that looks nice. d:

thanks in advance!

Hello, I don't know if this is the best place to ask for, but I would need somebody to turn this concept artwork from Final Fantasy (I'm sure many of you will recognize it^^) into a workable BW-style sprite (please keep in mind the creature in question is quite small, so I'd prefer it to not fit the 96X96 space fully). I intend to use this sprite in my Anime-Style Battling Roleplaying Facility (the Raid Zone).

(A minisprite would be appreciated too but not necessary)

Hi, team europe needs a new logo for wcop and such (and to prouldy represent that we're team europe of course). it should be small enough to fit into the signature w.o being too small obviously. something along the lines of this or this (both in hide tags below and i prefer the size of the bigs logo).

as far as motive and looks go, we don't care too much, we'd like if it featured luxray, something like "europe" or "team europe" and the design had some kind of connection to europe, but we don't want to restrict the artist too much, just give us something that looks nice. d:

thanks in advance!
Hey. So this is my first post. Went for a simple design based off of European Medieval crests for the Luxray. Let me know what you think.

EDIT: Allow me to do cleanup if this is looking good to you.

Last edited:

Moon

Grossly Incandescent
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
hey i totally forgot to post here, but the LC VR could use some nice artwork. Currently it just has stufful but that's a stand in. I would like Vullaby to be incorporated and for the words "Sun & Moon Little Cup Viability Rankings" or some apt permutation of that to be incorporated. You can select some other high rank mons and/or use a personal favorite (it better be cute) provided it isn't too unviable. (thread for ranks) Feel free to design it as you like!

Thanks!
is anyone working on this, can't tell. I can post a WIP if not

Moon

Grossly Incandescent
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Fiend let me know if this is something you'd like if I finish it, even if just a placeholder until you get something else

tell me if there's any issue

Last edited:

Fiend

someguy
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
LC Leader
That looks awesome. Thanks a ton!

edit: actually mienfoo could use some pupils or something as it is a little creepy

Last edited:
Hi there, the Ubers VR is looking for some fancy art. Anything with some high ranked ubers mons and a title are the only requirements, go nuts with whatever style you feel is good!

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
Hi! I'm looking for a logo for my RoAPL team, the Pyrite Town Pichus. Pretty much just looking for some thug pichus, maybe even like a 70's gangster look, one with Miror B. hair would be cool! And obviously the team name as well. Tournament starts in April so no rush.

Hi! I'm looking for a logo for my RoAPL team, the Pyrite Town Pichus. Pretty much just looking for some thug pichus, maybe even like a 70's gangster look, one with Miror B. hair would be cool! And obviously the team name as well. Tournament starts in April so no rush.
Quick mock up for a review. Unsure if you have something you are looking for in text (This is not the final, just a demo) VERY open to critique at this point.

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
Quick mock up for a review. Unsure if you have something you are looking for in text (This is not the final, just a demo) VERY open to critique at this point.
That's all I really want from the text, this is so awesome dude. Just add whatever you feel works at this point, I'm already happy with this.

Hello, I don't know if this is the best place to ask for, but I would need somebody to turn this concept artwork from Final Fantasy (I'm sure many of you will recognize it^^) into a workable BW-style sprite (please keep in mind the creature in question is quite small, so I'd prefer it to not fit the 96X96 space fully). I intend to use this sprite in my Anime-Style Battling Roleplaying Facility (the Raid Zone).

(A minisprite would be appreciated too but not necessary)
I could try to do that, as I have worked with some BW-style sprite adaptions. However, for the eventual minisprite, would just the front sprite suffice?

I could try to do that, as I have worked with some BW-style sprite adaptions. However, for the eventual minisprite, would just the front sprite suffice?
Yeah, as I said, the minisprite is optional and I can always request it at a later point :-) I don't even need shiny or back sprites, just the classic frontsprite. Thank you!

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I'm lookin for someone to do the artwork for the SM OU Viability Ranking thread.

I'd like it to incorporate some of the top tier mons, while still having that SM vibe to it. I honestly don't care too much about what direction you take with it, but having at least 1 or 2 of the Tapus in it (Lele and Koko take precedence). Also try to squeeze in Ash Greninja, and maybe like Mega Metagross and Landorus-T considering that they're returning OU favorites. And lastly just a title for it (SM OU Viability Rankings). I'll leave a link to the VR if you want more ideas of what to put in there.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/sm-ou-viability-ranking-thread.3590726/

Hey, zarator! I guessed you wanted some updates on the BW-style sprite request. As such, here it is what I have produced so far.

The sprite should be almost done. I just need to fix some final details.

Tell me if there is something in particular that I should add/remove and I'll see what I can do to fit your tastes.

Oh, and feedback/criticism from other people and artists is appreciated as well. ^^

EDIT: Minor update.

Last edited:
I'm lookin for someone to do the artwork for the SM OU Viability Ranking thread.

I'd like it to incorporate some of the top tier mons, while still having that SM vibe to it. I honestly don't care too much about what direction you take with it, but having at least 1 or 2 of the Tapus in it (Lele and Koko take precedence). Also try to squeeze in Ash Greninja, and maybe like Mega Metagross and Landorus-T considering that they're returning OU favorites. And lastly just a title for it (SM OU Viability Rankings). I'll leave a link to the VR if you want more ideas of what to put in there.

I'll do it :)

Last edited:

Here's a rough sketch of the final product should be. Thoughts?
IMG_0880.JPG

Reactions: nv

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)