The World Cup of Pokémon IX - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Stupid question: why is team france crying on every page of this thread, while you don't hear anything from uk?

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Because it's the second time in less than a week that we got a more or less debatable elimination in a world cup. And yes, you should feel guilty as a german.
(Also don't shoot fire on me please I don't understand anything about football I'm just repeating what I heard)

And even if everyone says ''it's not about the hax it's about the activity win'', everyone knows that it is also about the hax. Two times more mad.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Just google "insult generator"; it's there. At least my shit comes straight from the heart and not the World Wide Web.

Anyways, can the eliminated teams please not post so much anymore? It's more interesting hearing what the Playoffs bound teams have to say about one another.

Last edited:

Reverb

World's nicest narcissist
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I agree. Tired of people here online bullying me all the time when I just want to play Pokemon.

Good luck to all the Playoffs teams except Metro, West, East, Canada, Spain, Brazil, and Germany.
Then maybe you should stop constantly trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)